Need ideas on Prey Mode for the game I am working on.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Need ideas on Prey Mode for the game I am working on.

Postby Indighost » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:09 pm

I could do that. But think about the amount of work involved. For every vore related feature, it will need to be coded in for different possibilities. Multiply it by 3 monster genders. Multiply it by 12 monster types (36). Multiply it by 3 variations so it's not exactly the same every time (108). Multiply it by 9 possible player genders(*) and 9 possible player races (108 * 81 > 8500 possibilities). Not to mention all the other customizable features and options. That's unfeasible. I'll have to prioritize.

* F, M, H, Neutral, F/H, M/H, CB, BB, DG
Indighost
---

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:56 pm

Indighost wrote:How do I please everybody?? :)

Don't. Just please yourself. Make a game you would be excited to play, and that enthusiasm will be evident in the game's design, and your audience will notice and appreciate it.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby lolboy13 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm

As a fan of your last game I have to say I am a very big fan of the endo sequences. So much that they help inspire me to make my own game. I would recommend an endo sequence. I've read a lot of your stories and find your writings amazing. I found that even though the maps were simplistic, your descriptions brought extra life to the environment. I do like what has been mentioned, the previous location mark/save. If your game does have an auto save feature, I recommend you place it right before the area of attack that way the player can turn back if they're actually not ready. I'm not a big fan of "monster" or creature vore and would like more interactions with humans or anthros, but that is my taste. I understand that endo scenes and added stuff with other characters would be a hassle, however those are simply recommendations. Don't feel like you have to. From the looks of it your game looks like wonderful already! While I'm not too big of a pred player I look forward to trying it out. Keep up the amazing work Ghost
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:32 pm

Yeah thanks. Honestly I do prefer being a pred and prey scenes end up being a bit more work, because it's honestly more like being a Dungeon Master where you have to setup all the environment and interact-ables etc, but as a predator roleplayer I do love to please prey as well so I will do some endo type stuff and at the very least one long, scripted endo sequence in addition to mechanically-standardized, randomly-generated ones.
Indighost
---

Postby lolboy13 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Sounds great! If it proves to be too much I assure you we all understand. Looking forward to how you tackle this. Good luck
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Indighost wrote:How do I please everybody?? :)

considering this is a fetish forum that phrase could be taken in a very different manner
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Previous

Return to Vore game