Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Postby wetcardboardbox » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Neat! Gonna hafta give this one a few goes...
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eolwin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:03 pm

This is likely the best vore game I've ever played, and I'm not even that much into females in vore. I love the story and how it's built, the time spent working on it really shows. I'm quite eager to see the next chapter of it. In the mean time, I'll play it a couple of times.
Eolwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby neurosofarkana » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 pm

I'm curious as to what you'll work on next, cause while having the second chapter available would be amazing, I see scenes that could use pictures as well as whether or not they will be colored. So excellent work so far but if I may ask what are you focusing on?
neurosofarkana
New to the forum

Postby Amnael » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Evoc wrote:
Spoiler: show
Fail Ziggy

ahhh ~ there is more than one scene already wondered what that means x3
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hivelord » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:01 am

Evoc wrote:
Anyone know if there is any alternative ending to having a last game with melon? If so how?

No alternatives, just accidental vore.

I think people enjoyed the hidden endings. I should make more for Chapter 2, perhaps with some clear clues.

Anyone manage to get eaten by Keeper yet?

[/quote]

Definitely want to eat keeper now. Smug bugger ought to be taught a lesson.
Especially for cheating
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evoc » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:19 pm

neurosofarkana wrote:I'm curious as to what you'll work on next, cause while having the second chapter available would be amazing, I see scenes that could use pictures as well as whether or not they will be colored. So excellent work so far but if I may ask what are you focusing on?

All the pictures you see are art i've commissioned out of pocket or traded for or generously gifted by artist friends. So as much as i'd like more Vore and non-vore pictures to pad out the story, it's somewhat beyond my control.

I'll work on Chapter 2 first, then there's a final chapter 3 after that probably. I have the plot in my head, just need... time... Day-jobs are draining. After that? Who knows!

Eolwin wrote:This is likely the best vore game I've ever played, and I'm not even that much into females in vore. I love the story and how it's built, the time spent working on it really shows. I'm quite eager to see the next chapter of it. In the mean time, I'll play it a couple of times.

Big thank you. Words like this means a lot in terms of motivation.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby killer653 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Absolutely love the cutesy style the game has going on in it. I really hope to see more added to this in the future! Keep up the good work!
killer653
New to the forum

Postby granblue » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Incredible. That's all I can say.
granblue
Participator

Postby dimensione510 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Wow this was super dope! I really got into the story, even beyond the vore. I even found myself not always eating people!

Although my one note actually is that the vore descriptions were a little short. Prey never seemed to move or talk or anything after being eaten, simply forgotten. Maybe that's stylistic, but I think a little more follow up after eating someone would make it have more of an impact, ya know?
dimensione510
---

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:09 pm

This is a legitimately enthralling piece of writing, the story is so immersive in it's detail. Especially with the depth of the world not being built around vore but rather built to include vore. Can't wait to see more, hope there will be more willing prey scenes in the future, especially ones involving the cadets.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby VincentShadowScale » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Wow, this is great~ I can't wait to see more! My only hope is that there are more people to eat, I'll admit to wanting to gorge myself -w- though maybe not on my own crew >w>. Even beyond the vore though it was still really cool with all the various mechanics and story and cadets with everything =w=
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:15 am

How do I get the the secret in the fangs? I've tried every choice and made sure to eat nipfang but it still just leaves me the same options that lead to nothing.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Evoc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:How do I get the the secret in the fangs? I've tried every choice and made sure to eat nipfang but it still just leaves me the same options that lead to nothing.

What are you after exactly?

You can find evidence of a wrecked Wulf ship in the fangs that can be of use later, if that's what you're after.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mab17 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Found myself surprisingly invested in the gameworld and characters. Thought I'd play for a few minutes before work. Was nearly late and spent most of work thinking about the decisions I'd made and how I was going to succeed in keeping my crew safe and whatnot. Excellent job on that.

Thought I'd ask--is most vore-related content in this going to continue to focus primarily/solely on digestion? Or is there going to be more chances for safe/endo stuff?
I understand that it's your game and you're going to make it the way you want it, so I'm not looking to change your mind, but I would like to know, if that's all right.
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evoc » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Mab17 wrote:Found myself surprisingly invested in the gameworld and characters. Thought I'd play for a few minutes before work. Was nearly late and spent most of work thinking about the decisions I'd made and how I was going to succeed in keeping my crew safe and whatnot. Excellent job on that.

Thought I'd ask--is most vore-related content in this going to continue to focus primarily/solely on digestion? Or is there going to be more chances for safe/endo stuff?
I understand that it's your game and you're going to make it the way you want it, so I'm not looking to change your mind, but I would like to know, if that's all right.

You can get through it all without eating anyone. Your choices of Endo as pred are nill, but there are a few pouches to dive into.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowedFigure » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Evoc, Would you be willing to release this as a downloadable offline package?
I live in constant fear of hosts disappearing and games being lost as a result.
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evoc » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:54 pm

ShadowedFigure wrote:Evoc, Would you be willing to release this as a downloadable offline package?
I live in constant fear of hosts disappearing and games being lost as a result.

I'll look into that.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby FFSM3 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Cant wait for chapter two :3
FFSM3
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolfish » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:13 am

Is it possible to devour Arn yourself without it leading to a mutiny? I find it curious that you can ban the games outright without consequence, but eating Arn and restricting the games led to mutiny without fail--at least in my playthrough.
Last edited by wolfish on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfish
New to the forum

Postby ipeerownu » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:42 am

wolfish wrote:Is it possible to devour Arn yourself without it leading to a mutiny? I find it curious that you can ban the games outright without consequence, but eating Arn and restricting the games led to mutiny leads to mutiny without fail--at least in my playthrough.

I did the restricting the games, and then played the game with it ending in Arn eaten by one of the Cadets. Did this without a mutiny. This could go towards mutiny, but this by itself shouldn't cause mutiny. Perhaps there's other things you did that reduced crew morale enough to cause a mutiny?
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game