Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Postby Evoc » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:02 am

ipeerownu wrote:
wolfish wrote:Is it possible to devour Arn yourself without it leading to a mutiny? I find it curious that you can ban the games outright without consequence, but eating Arn and restricting the games led to mutiny leads to mutiny without fail--at least in my playthrough.

I did the restricting the games, and then played the game with it ending in Arn eaten by one of the Cadets. Did this without a mutiny. This could go towards mutiny, but this by itself shouldn't cause mutiny. Perhaps there's other things you did that reduced crew morale enough to cause a mutiny?

It's tricky and on the edge of morale break, but yes, it's possible to up the morale enough that eating Arn yourself will not cause mutiny.

Beware though, i've noticed a bug in the game where if you replay it a lot of times, it does not reset stats between replays properly. Making the game very confused and jittery.
This can be solved if you ctrl+f5 on the main-screen most of the time.
I'll try fix it for the release of the next chapter.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:19 am

Just wondering how is work going on the next chapter?
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evoc » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:25 am

warbrand4 wrote:Just wondering how is work going on the next chapter?

As much as i'd like to work on it every day after work, there just are not energy to spare. I get some stuff done on weekends, but most of my progress are made during vacations when i have uninterrupted time to get engrossed in writing and get in the zone.
I might be changing job soon, not sure how that'll make my free time more available or not. Still, don't expect much for a year.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hivelord » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:43 am

Evoc wrote:
ipeerownu wrote:
wolfish wrote:Is it possible to devour Arn yourself without it leading to a mutiny? I find it curious that you can ban the games outright without consequence, but eating Arn and restricting the games led to mutiny leads to mutiny without fail--at least in my playthrough.

I did the restricting the games, and then played the game with it ending in Arn eaten by one of the Cadets. Did this without a mutiny. This could go towards mutiny, but this by itself shouldn't cause mutiny. Perhaps there's other things you did that reduced crew morale enough to cause a mutiny?

It's tricky and on the edge of morale break, but yes, it's possible to up the morale enough that eating Arn yourself will not cause mutiny.

Beware though, i've noticed a bug in the game where if you replay it a lot of times, it does not reset stats between replays properly. Making the game very confused and jittery.
This can be solved if you ctrl+f5 on the main-screen most of the time.
I'll try fix it for the release of the next chapter.

Can't seem to figure out how to achieve that. Enlighten us great one.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evoc » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Hivelord wrote:

I just tried it successfully. But seems its quite more on edge then might have planned. I'll consider balancing it.

Spoiler: show
To eat Arn, the following steps need to be done to provide you with enough Morale and give you the chance. You have to Eat Tung, Allow deepenings, investigate and restrict gamblers, say no to drills, help the merchants and play with Melon, push Nyxie out of the way or avoid the storm. After that if you eat Arn in your private encounter and dont outright forbid the games afterwards, you should be just above mutiny level.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfish » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:29 am

Evoc wrote:
Hivelord wrote:

I just tried it successfully. But seems its quite more on edge then might have planned. I'll consider balancing it.

Spoiler: show
To eat Arn, the following steps need to be done to provide you with enough Morale and give you the chance. You have to Eat Tung, Allow deepenings, investigate and restrict gamblers, say no to drills, help the merchants and play with Melon, push Nyxie out of the way or avoid the storm. After that if you eat Arn in your private encounter and dont outright forbid the games afterwards, you should be just above mutiny level.

Ah, I followed almost all those steps in my playthrough but didn't play with Melon in order to get the execution scene with the thieves. Probably what I missed. Thanks for clearing that up!
wolfish
New to the forum

Postby Twister231 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:05 am

Recently found this game and I've been really enjoying this game, quite the fun tale for preds and preys!

One thing I would like to ask is if there's a scene withe being eaten by Evok. Or is that kind of scene planned for a later chapter?
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:57 pm

Last post in this topic was one year ago. Creator visited the forum last time this january.....
From this I conclude.....

("It's dead, Jim")
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:13 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aweworld/ got a few updates on the official FA page

I do not recall Evoc having a vore scene with Avolc. I think she or some other character can eat him if there's a raptor rebellion. It's been a while since I played.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alesleo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:19 pm

A demo for chapter 2 war released last month. It's on their most recent journal.
With a bit of patience hopefully we'll be able to feed our fluffy heroes to gryphs and whatnot fairly soon.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evoc » Fri May 03, 2019 2:05 pm

*Ahem*
Yes... "soon".

Sorry I dont visit this website often. I've yet to figure how you change your password and have to keep requesting a new one as i lose the email.

I shall endeavour to write a small status update her for those who are yet not in the know. I am still working on the game, just slow with a new job, lack of time and creativity drought.

Updates are posted here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aweworld/
Currently there is a Awe Design challenge going on, where anyone can submit a Awe design idea to me and i might adopt it or elements of it to the game for the next chapter and forwards. There's been some good designs so far!

Next chapter will be different and have some new features. Officer missions and a save system, so you can continue your progress at a later time and all. I'll be brutally honest though, as much as i'd like to have it done for release this summer, that's highly optimistic. I will try though.
Starting next year, I will have a lot of more spare time, a lot of it. Will probably be able to work on Aweworld almost full-time then and can finish all the intended chapters.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evoc » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:55 pm

This game has been updated.

Chapter 2 is out.
https://aweworld.foxyden.eu/
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:24 pm

Wonderful! I'll give it a try tomorrow night, though I probably need to go back through Chapter 1 once to refresh myself and get a decently good start!
sansuki
---

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:42 am

What a pleasant surprise this is. I had completely forgotten about this game, and how damn good it was.
Favorite new scene is definitely the one where you lose the duel to Ziggy on purpose and then let her digest you. I've been hoping to be her food since chapter 1, and I love it when low-ranking characters eat high-ranking ones - even moreso if it's willing prey. So every element of that scene pushed a button for me. The accompanying pic was nice too. Got my fingers crossed that there's more ways to end up inside her in the coming chapters.
Bit disappointed you can't get digested by Calma in her duel though.
Still, I'm wholeheartedly looking forward to more - even if it takes a few years.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Evoc » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:16 am

empatheticapathy wrote:What a pleasant surprise this is. I had completely forgotten about this game, and how damn good it was.
Favorite new scene is definitely the one where you lose the duel to Ziggy on purpose and then let her digest you. I've been hoping to be her food since chapter 1, and I love it when low-ranking characters eat high-ranking ones - even moreso if it's willing prey. So every element of that scene pushed a button for me. The accompanying pic was nice too. Got my fingers crossed that there's more ways to end up inside her in the coming chapters.
Bit disappointed you can't get digested by Calma in her duel though.
Still, I'm wholeheartedly looking forward to more - even if it takes a few years.

Hope you find the Valnos scene then.
And yes, a Calma vore scene would have been nice.
There are a ton of vore scenes I have on the backburner that I wanted and want do. Just have run out of time for now.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:53 am

I just ADORE the new release, is there any kind of online guide I can read to find all the scenes?

Also I can't seem to get Ziggy to digest me, she just lets me out afterwards.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby eleventh » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:09 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I just ADORE the new release, is there any kind of online guide I can read to find all the scenes?

Following the (lost) duel, if you gave her the officer in the first chapter, there will be an option to let her digest you.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby RDashiee » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:48 pm

Does anyone know if there is a way to get Viska in Chapter 1 to digest you even though the deal was to stay in her and get let out? I noticed the option is orange indicating that the choice can be dangerous, but she just seems to let me out each time.
RDashiee
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:14 pm

RDashiee wrote:Does anyone know if there is a way to get Viska in Chapter 1 to digest you even though the deal was to stay in her and get let out? I noticed the option is orange indicating that the choice can be dangerous, but she just seems to let me out each time.

Choose a formal greeting, then after that pretty much any options should get you digested, especially if you haven't eaten anyone yet.
Last edited by MarkusFreeman320 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:16 pm

eleventh wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I just ADORE the new release, is there any kind of online guide I can read to find all the scenes?

Following the (lost) duel, if you gave her the officer in the first chapter, there will be an option to let her digest you.

Played through the first chapter again in my usual way (full preyslut, never eating anyone) and managed to get digested by her this time :3 I would still love a guide of some kind since there is SO MUCH content in this update and it is a much less linear pattern than the first chapter.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game