Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:28 pm

So has anyone figured out how to make the Wulf Captain a willing meal yet?

EDIT: Nevermind, the answer isn't as clear as before but maybe play hard to get :D
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby mr_dawg » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:15 pm

I appreciate the hints given by the cadets and in the text before making a choice, and that the choices generally had predictable effects. Many CYOA-type games have almost no signposting about the possible results of your actions or they take it a step further and make reasonable decisions lead to wild misfortune just because. Aweworld did pretty good avoiding those types of situations, but the prologue and Wulf captain meeting were a little iffy for me. Could've just been my failure to understand the captain though, heh.

Overall I quite liked it! It's hard to resist feeding Avolc though...
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Ooh, a very good game.

Characters are likeable, have a neat look and most look very huggable.

Story is interesting, exciting and make me want to go through it more.

I especially like the three support characters who comment on your journey.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby nyanyan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Quick Question:

Is it actually possible to get Viska to accept when you propose eating her? I've tried, and it just mentions that I don't have any proof, so she doesn't believe me...perhaps I did something wrong in the nipfang fight and missed a chance at a 'trophy'?

Decent game so far. might bookmark this thread to keep an eye on it.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Entirely_Logical » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Interestingly,
Getting yourself hurt twice - first by the collapsing mast in the storm, then by having your wing sprained in the fight - then allowing yourself to heal naturally doesn't seem to affect Alvoc's ability to fight Viska if the discussion gets to that.

Perhaps a jumbling of stats occurred on my end?
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evoc » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:01 pm

nyanyan wrote:Quick Question:

Is it actually possible to get Viska to accept when you propose eating her? I've tried, and it just mentions that I don't have any proof, so she doesn't believe me...perhaps I did something wrong in the nipfang fight and missed a chance at a 'trophy'?

Decent game so far. might bookmark this thread to keep an eye on it.

You have two chances to impress her. Viska values actions over words. Sounds like you're half-way.

Entirely_Logical wrote:Interestingly,
Getting yourself hurt twice - first by the collapsing mast in the storm, then by having your wing sprained in the fight - then allowing yourself to heal naturally doesn't seem to affect Alvoc's ability to fight Viska if the discussion gets to that.

Perhaps a jumbling of stats occurred on my end?

I had it affects it at first, but made a choice of difficulty and story balance. Depending on some choices, potentially 2 out of 3 choices already got you nomfed, didn't want to make it 3.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Evoc wrote:
You have two chances to impress her. Viska values actions over words. Sounds like you're half-way.

[spoiler]I can't think of anything else I could do. I took the risky route through the fangs, I dealt with Arn, and I've gone through the conversation multiple times trying a combination of every option I have available. Formal greeting, bad. Straight and to the point, eh. Wulf gesture, don't notice much. Threaten to take intel, called stupid. negotiate for better deal, makes her squirm, doesn't seem to help. Etc.

Nothing I can think of up to that point would help convince her. There was no real conflict between the Nipfang prologue fight, and the talk with Viska. I played, won the game with Arn, without cheating with Ziggy, I might add, and took the dangerous fang route option.

Is it perhaps because I've been a less than impressive pred? I'm a very forgiving person, I usually let people live unless it's a really bad problem. Like Arn, the first time I got through that, I let him live. I saw no differences at all though. Ended the chapter with 2 meals xP
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nyanyan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Evoc wrote:

I can't think of anything else I could do. I took the risky route through the fangs, I dealt with Arn, and I've gone through the conversation multiple times trying a combination of every option I have available. Formal greeting, bad. Straight and to the point, eh. Wulf gesture, don't notice much. Threaten to take intel, called stupid. negotiate for better deal, makes her squirm, doesn't seem to help. Etc.

Nothing I can think of up to that point would help convince her. There was no real conflict between the Nipfang prologue fight, and the talk with Viska. I played, won the game with Arn, without cheating with Ziggy, I might add, and took the dangerous fang route option.

Is it perhaps because I've been a less than impressive pred? I'm a very forgiving person, I usually let people live unless it's a really bad problem. Like Arn, the first time I got through that, I let him live. I saw no differences at all though. Ended the chapter with 2 meals xP
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evoc » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:50 am

nyanyan wrote:
Evoc wrote:

I can't think of anything else I could do. I took the risky route through the fangs, I dealt with Arn, and I've gone through the conversation multiple times trying a combination of every option I have available. Formal greeting, bad. Straight and to the point, eh. Wulf gesture, don't notice much. Threaten to take intel, called stupid. negotiate for better deal, makes her squirm, doesn't seem to help. Etc.

There are buttons that are hidden that won't appear unless you fill some conditions. Pleading, negotiating, threatening, words will never impress her. You also have to bring her something from a dangerous place.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Entirely_Logical » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:34 am

nyanyan wrote:
Evoc wrote:

Do you remember the smoke off in the distance while you're in the Fangs? Maybe you should hang around there and investigate more.
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hivelord » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Ok is there no way for you to get to eat viska willingly? I have the rope and the injuries from the storm and raptors am I missing something? She even says my belly is empty despite me eating three people.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Entirely_Logical » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:33 pm

Hivelord wrote:
Ok is there no way for you to get to eat viska willingly? I have the rope and the injuries from the storm and raptors am I missing something? She even says my belly is empty despite me eating three people.

In order to get the scene to trigger, you HAVE to have eaten Nipfang during the introduction; if you skip the intro, you cannot get the scene.
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hivelord » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 pm

Entirely_Logical wrote:
Hivelord wrote:

In order to get the scene to trigger, you HAVE to have eaten Nipfang during the introduction; if you skip the intro, you cannot get the scene.

Thanks it worked.

Anyone know if there is any alternative ending to having a last game with melon? If so how?
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evoc » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:54 am

Anyone know if there is any alternative ending to having a last game with melon? If so how?
[/quote]

No alternatives, just accidental vore.

I think people enjoyed the hidden endings. I should make more for Chapter 2, perhaps with some clear clues.

Anyone manage to get eaten by Keeper yet?

Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby maleperduis » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:43 pm

Evoc wrote:Anyone manage to get eaten by Keeper yet?

Yeah, that was one of my favourites! I love how smug he is. Though I totally cheated and looked at the source.
maleperduis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evoc » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:01 pm

pseudo wrote:
Yeah, that was one of my favourites! I love how smug he is. Though I totally cheated and looked at the source.

Heh, that's one way to cheat back and that's okay by me!
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alesleo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Evoc wrote:

No alternatives, just accidental vore.

I think people enjoyed the hidden endings. I should make more for Chapter 2, perhaps with some clear clues.

Anyone manage to get eaten by Keeper yet?

[/quote]

Ohhh, can you share a hint?
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:02 pm

I am surprised over how many different ways you can eat or get eaten in this interactive story.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Evoc » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:09 am

Alesleo wrote:Ohhh, can you share a hint?

Fail Ziggy
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alesleo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Evoc wrote:
Alesleo wrote:Ohhh, can you share a hint?

Fail Ziggy

Found it. Thanks :)
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game