Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Postby Evoc » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:52 am

Update April 2020:
Chapter 2 is now out.

Hello people, I've been tinkering and world building on something for the past years. Now, the first chapter is what i'd consider in a somewhat done state for perusing.

No downloads required, its all a web-interactive sort of thing.

Here's the link:
Aweworld

Contains some soft-vore, digestion from both Pred and Prey perspectives, depending on your choices.
I've set setup an FA account for Aweworld related stuff I will be posting sporadically. I confess I'm not on this Aryion website much.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aweworld/

Plot:

You are an Awe (Fluffy Dragon) Captain and you've been assigned to captain a new ship on a new assignment on the perilous West-sea.
You have to keep your crew in check and reach your first objectives preferably in one piece.

Last edited by Evoc on Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Re: Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Postby sansuki » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 am

Tried it out and I quite like it. First playthrough I hit the
Spoiler: show
Mutiny event
, and though it gave me a replay event option, it just immediately took me back to the gameover on the same page every time. Might be that option should be disabled for events where there's no chance of success. I'll give it another try tonight when I get home from work, see if I can get any farther.
sansuki
---

Postby SynxTheLynx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:31 am

This is... Pretty damn amazing. Would recommend.
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:43 am

I tried it through the first chapter, was late lol. But overall I love the story, it doesn't match too well with my vorish preferences but if looked at as a story and not vore, it was fun for me. Very well written and thought out IMO. I may sometime play again with different choices.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby RedBoggle » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:36 am

After playing through this game to the end of the chapter, I think it's pretty good. The interface and design has this kind of sleek look that makes it stand out from other text adventure games, the detail in the writing is impressive, and the difficulty actually makes me want to try to beat the game. I didn't quite get the amount of character development I was expecting (either very little or extensive), but that's probably because I had to skim several pages due to time constraints on my end and the fact this is only the first chapter. Nonetheless, I still cared enough about my crew to want to protect them for my own sake as they were a challenge to deal with. Also, I still got impressions of some of the side-characters' personalities that I liked. If the character development does get stronger, there are quite some scenarios where the difficulty of the confrontations between characters the player got to know and care for on some level would be an emotional gut-punch. I can already see Glint, Ziggy, Evoc and some who you may decide to let live onto the next chapter becoming unavoidable hazards that, while maybe not impossible to resolve peacefully, could still force the player to make some uncomfortable choices to test their mettle. I got hints of that, but it should be harder to get out of these kind of confrontations as the game progresses.

(Also, is there a way to beat arn at the card game where I get to claim the prize? don't tell me how, I just want to know if it's possible.)

One thing I would really like to know is if there are any plans to make a downloadable version of this game.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evoc » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:31 am

RedBoggle wrote:After playing through this game to the end of the chapter, I think it's pretty good. The interface and design has this kind of sleek look that makes it stand out from other text adventure games, the detail in the writing is impressive, and the difficulty actually makes me want to try to beat the game. I didn't quite get the amount of character development I was expecting (either very little or extensive), but that's probably because I had to skim several pages due to time constraints on my end and the fact this is only the first chapter. Nonetheless, I still cared enough about my crew to want to protect them for my own sake as they were a challenge to deal with. Also, I still got impressions of some of the side-characters' personalities that I liked. If the character development does get stronger, there are quite some scenarios where the difficulty of the confrontations between characters the player got to know and care for on some level would be an emotional gut-punch. I can already see Glint, Ziggy, Evoc and some who you may decide to let live onto the next chapter becoming unavoidable hazards that, while maybe not impossible to resolve peacefully, could still force the player to make some uncomfortable choices to test their mettle. I got hints of that, but it should be harder to get out of these kind of confrontations as the game progresses.

(Also, is there a way to beat arn at the card game where I get to claim the prize? don't tell me how, I just want to know if it's possible.)

One thing I would really like to know is if there are any plans to make a downloadable version of this game.

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, next chapter will be more difficult and there will be harder and harder choices to make. This was meant to be more of a brief introduction to the world and crew.

Highest team score on cards you can achieve without Ziggys help is 9. They cheat like devils.

And no, no downloadable version is planned as of now.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evoc » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:33 am

sansuki wrote:Tried it out and I quite like it. First playthrough I hit the
Mutiny event
, and though it gave me a replay event option, it just immediately took me back to the gameover on the same page every time. Might be that option should be disabled for events where there's no chance of success. I'll give it another try tonight when I get home from work, see if I can get any farther.

Your base morale score coming into the gambling confrontation might be so low that no matter the choice you hit the mutiny anyway. There's a trigger there which checks your score. The crew has felt you out and decided they don't like you in command.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby ouphe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:21 pm

I played through it, that was a wonderfully done chapter 1! Very awesome job. :-D
ouphe
Participator

Postby Znonymous » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Well that was interesting. Im gona need more crew tho...
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Znonymous wrote:Well that was interesting. Im gona need more crew tho...

I only got two of them killed~ Though I still feel bad as one was a complete mistake. The other one annoyed me.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby sansuki » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Played it a few times. Two times I ended up as food and two times I "finished", though both of those times my ship was on its last legs and I'd lost a large chunk of crew who also hated me. I think I'm finding the minimal win condition out of chapter one. XD
sansuki
---

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Ok this is really fun, feels more like a quirky text adventure then anything vore related even with how much vore is in it.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Nice game, good few hours fiddling. Some minor spoilers so i'll use a spoiler

There's a bug i got with the wulf encounter, deciding to walk away from negotiation still leaves the option to accept the demand, then it does the vore scene... and the game advances with the walk away ending with Avolc magically okay as it thinks the prey scene didn't happen.

Is there even an option to get the papers and continue the game? i couldn't find a way that didn't give you a game over and restart the event.

Also RAMMING SPEED!
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evoc » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:03 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:Nice game, good few hours fiddling. Some minor spoilers so i'll use a spoiler

There's a bug i got with the wulf encounter, deciding to walk away from negotiation still leaves the option to accept the demand, then it does the vore scene... and the game advances with the walk away ending with Avolc magically okay as it thinks the prey scene didn't happen.

Is there even an option to get the papers and continue the game? i couldn't find a way that didn't give you a game over and restart the event.

Also RAMMING SPEED!

That should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Yes, you can please her with the right kind of options (Though some are hidden). She'll either Be convinced, want to compromise or refuse. There's even an easter-egg with her where you can impress her A LOT and snag a meal without a fight.
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:35 pm

What is considered the actual "win" condition though, when you can end up being [redacted] fat, especially in her pouch?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:10 pm

keep running through this and trying to get the best outcome possible....

though I tend to always end up feeding Arn to ziggy in the card game... Also no clue how the minigame works all I know is I push buttons and something happens.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:43 pm

warbrand4 wrote:keep running through this and trying to get the best outcome possible....

though I tend to always end up feeding Arn to ziggy in the card game... Also no clue how the minigame works all I know is I push buttons and something happens.

For the minigame:
The minigame is not really a true minigame, the outcomes are fixed. the best outcome for you to decide on the games is going along with ziggy's plan properly. It seems to be implied that Arn and Keeper are cheating, but Ziggy is cheating as well or so is the dealer. She'll get you to drop your cards and force a redraw of a bad hand, and then wants you to challenge a matron card draw so she ends up with a huge amount of points which counts towards the team score and gives you the chance to say she can eat arn, or you can spare him. The games can then be restricted properly as the crew finds it fair and square, they are especially amused if arn is eaten.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evoc » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:07 am

vore2412 wrote:What is considered the actual "win" condition though, when you can end up being [redacted] fat, especially in her pouch?

Finding the right belly for you can indeed be a Win
Evoc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:02 am

It was great as a story, but as a player I felt like I didn't have a way to tell what choices would be successful or not, it seemed like the only way was to try, fail, and try again. Perhaps I didn't read the descriptions carefully enough and there were more clues there.

Overall, great sense of story and atmosphere, thanks for making it :)
Indighost
---

Postby Amnael » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:14 pm

Hah got omnomed in a card game n.n
nice little game there ~ also Zola will be next on food list ?
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game