Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Aweworld (Text adventure with vore)

Postby Softkitty » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:31 pm

I personally have rather enjoyed this world, setting, characters, and the overall feel of the game. Chapter 1 felt polished and delightful! Chapter 2 felt fantastic as well... and offered up a bit more of a free roam sort of feeling, but just was not as polished. Still... you took chances, and I appreciate that! I actually missed this game when chapter 1 was released, and saw it only when chapter 2 came out. It was a delight that I have played over and over again.
Softkitty
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:45 pm

Is there a way in Chapter 1 to not get digested by Malon? Like an alternate route or something?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby antoinou62185 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:53 am

can we have some news?
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:16 am

antoinou62185 wrote:can we have some news?

Not sure what you're looking for here, the second chapter pretty much just came out
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme152 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:14 pm

The creator is working on chap 3 and hopefully will be done before 2023, I donated to their ko-fi and want to keep the project alive. Hopefully others will follow suit.
eatme152
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hivelord » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:19 am

Has anyone made a complete guide of lists in the 2 chapters im certain there are some im missing but cant figure it out. (can imagine looking trhough the game files would tell you but i dont know how to.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby AuroraValoran » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:26 am

Not sure if anyone else has found this issue, but I found I couldn't actually assault the gator mine. I could ram the ship, and send the cadets out, but the button after the cadets just froze. I'm assuming this has something to do with the PackMaster of the Raptorians being called for, but being unable to, since I got the mutiny and kinda downed him.
AuroraValoran
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game