New Vore Mugen Characters

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

New Vore Mugen Characters

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 pm

If you read the title, you know EFFECTIVELY what this is about. Basically, two new vore characters for Mugen have been released recently.

The first, Zac, is a shota character from an obscure arcade game called Pu Li Ru La. I have no idea if this was something he could do in game(I doubt it), but in this Mugen version he can eat his enemies if you get up close to them press Y+Z.
Spoiler: show
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=67227--18-zac-c-r
working on getting a full belly image, will take a bit of time, and the ability to motivate myself to do so

The next is Gengar, from Pokemon. The edit is made by ZackTheRiolu Not much to say about this one, example images on the linked page, the file is on patreon but it's not locked behind a paywall, there is however updates(that are not finished yet) are coming with a certain monetary goal.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24691653/
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: New Vore Mugen Characters

Postby Nocturn » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:20 am

next you should do a vore jake long
Nocturn
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:56 pm

I didn't make either(If I knew enough about Zac to make a mugen character of him, I would know if vore was a thing he could do originally). Don't like Jake for vore anyway even if I COULD make a mugen character. I'm just showing off the characters and explaining how to do Zacs vore move because it doesn't tell you on his move list.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:57 pm

ladre
Participator

Postby KentaKoukuji » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:22 pm

failbird105 wrote:The first, Zac, is a shota character from an obscure arcade game called Pu Li Ru La. I have no idea if this was something he could do in game(I doubt it), but in this Mugen version he can eat his enemies if you get up close to them press Y+Z.
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=67227--18-zac-c-r
[ https://mugenarchive.com/forums/576546d5bf292b9424d94fde84f7b5a3/images/mugen031_EWO.png ]
working on getting a full belly image, will take a bit of time, and the ability to motivate myself to do so

Couldn't help but notice you were still lacking a full-belly shot for Zac, so I decided to pitch in and give a little extra:
Both a full-belly gif and a digestion gif.
Love how the prey actively struggles in Zac's belly

Consider it a thank you for pointing out this little guy, I'm admittedly really enjoying using him in MUGEN, and not just because full-bellied shotas are adorable. - w-; Kinda hope more vore-themed shota characters appear in MUGEN in the future.

...Also played Pu-Li-Ru-La itself after downloading him. Fun game but really weird and has the silliest translations. o3o
KentaKoukuji
Been posting for a bit

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Won't touch Zac since I'm not into shota preds, but Gengar surprised me a little. I stopped following Zack's work a while ago, after he shifted to making updates a Patreon-only thing. That and he only does non-human preds, which we've got too many of when it comes to Mugen vore. No offence intended of course, it's just not my top preference.

ladre wrote:i wish i could see a edit of

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... -all-txpot

As someone who loves to work on Mugen characters/edits, I must nerd-out... Since that specific character was made for a full-game that just uses the Mugen engine as a base, making a vore edit of it would likely be incredibly unstable; P.C.E.A. runs off a turn-based system rather than an all-out fighting system that regular Mugen uses.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:16 pm

idk...just...rip the sprites and maybe use previous vore codes with ff3?
ladre
Participator

Postby zoidburg05 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Well that's something new, I'll follow this guy as well. Just hope he makes a female instead of a male in the future,
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:46 pm

hopefully this doesn't result in a controversial subject

I...I have to admit it, Gengar is a pretty solid edit from what we've seen so far. There are a few problems here and there (The one I can think of being the most problematic is that there's a bug with a set of two explods that renders the character unplayable in 1.0, but you can fix it if you know what you're doing), but ultimately it's okay in my book.

I heard that it's unfinished as of now, though, but it's very likely you-know who is going to update Gengar in the future and add more fun toys to play around with, hopefully with next-to-no bugs.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ByteWolfunix » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:13 am

For those who like broken shit Zac's vore move is unblockable and can hit even while foe is in hitstun. To make it worse he has decent lock down moves.
ByteWolfunix
New to the forum

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:30 pm

neobunnycrisp wrote:For those who like broken shit Zac's vore move is unblockable and can hit even while foe is in hitstun. To make it worse he has decent lock down moves.

that can be easily remedied~

Find the 'Grab' state for the vore move, open in fighter factory or any other editior you use, go to the hitdef for that state and add this under the triggers for the hitdef:

triggerall = enemy, movetype != H ; (H stands for hurt, so any 'gethit' or 'stunned' states wont hit

for being blockable find guardtype
replace with this:

guardtype = MA
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game