If someone still needs a translation for MGQ delicious dinne

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

If someone still needs a translation for MGQ delicious dinne

Postby Dagaz » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello Everyone. English is not my original language, so please forgive for mistakes.

So, two years ago I completely translated Delicious Dinner for me and my friend. I translated it to english but there was many mistakes in it. I made a videos of the scenes and transported it to our PS Vitas. But now I decided to share it with others. I no longer have my dinner, so I using my videos to create text files with translated text for each scene. Right now I have complete (and better much than before) translation of Lamiaroid, Promestein, Sister Lamia and both scenes of Imp.
I will continue to make others if someone is interested. If you want me to create an English patch for dinner, then I'm going to ask you to give me your copy of dinner. It should also contain the scene in which Alma Elma eats Luka-boy from Dessert.
The link I gave to the Vore Room on youtube is no longer operating and I can't get back my version of dinner anymore. And if no one can give me a copy of Dinner... well... I can just put the text files with translation right here under Spoilers.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Re: If someone still needs a translation for MGQ delicious d

Postby tuc1357 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:22 pm

I had given up looking for a translation to that long ago. Even just the text files would be great at this point.
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xorus777 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:36 am

Hi, it's Vore Room.
I still have your copy of dinner, so, if you need it, then i'll upload it later this day and send you the link in pm.
Xorus777
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:43 am

Translation of Dinner? Can it be true?

THE PROMISED DAY IS UPON US MY FRIENDS
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:31 am

Is this a fan mod for MGQ? I would love to have a copy! Or even just the text. :-D
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dagaz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 am

Hey guys. Today was a realllllllly busy day for me, so I wasn't able to work on the dinner at all. But tomorrow I will have some spare time to work.

Hello Vore Room. Nice to see you again. If you really can, then please give me that copy. It will be much easier to work with the same thing I worked before. I already new there is a crushing bug in Blacky's unbirth scene in this version and I know how to fix that. So since the things like this - it looks like there is no actual need for me to make this text files anymore. Once I will have japaness dinner I will start to work on it right away.

I'm going to report you about my work at the end of every working day. So, see ya tomorrow!
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby smiley » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:32 am

I would love to see the rest of dinner translated!

If anyone's interested, here is a link to all currently finished translations from the monster girl general thread from /vg/ https://pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
smiley
Participator

Postby thyladras » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:36 am

Hello, sry but english is not my native language too ^^

i'm not sure but if i understand

you have a traduction for the "もんむす・でりしゃす!-dinner-" but how can i get it ? can you give it ? i must send you the game ? can you send the traduction even if i don't buy the game ?

thx
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dagaz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Hello everybody! Thanks to the Xorus777, I was able get back my old japaness dinner version. Today I was able to start transporting my translated text to the main "game". Sadly, I spent much time to find a way to slove a problem with adobe flash reader. It didn't wanted to play any dinner scenes. I think you are already familiar with this problem and know how to solve it.

Anyway, so even transporting already translated text had taken much more time than I expected. And it was just copy-paste with slight fix of grammar issues. But I'm worried about time when I will run out of my text files. It will take even more time. I want to finish translation as fast as possible, because in the near future I will be even more busy.

For now I was able to fully translate scene with our beautiful/creepy Lamiaroid and completely translate both scenes of Imp. Farewell Doppel Luka, we will not forget you... just kidding :D

Also next two days is weekends, so I won't be able to work on dinner at all. I live with my siblings who will be at home and I don't think I need to explain more...

And the last. The thing that I really wanted to discuss with you all is Release of Dinner. In the first place, I would like to just deposit it here on the forum like simple file. Without Mega, Dropbox or any other internet file storages. I never did this before and I want to know for sure: Can I really just deposit file on forum without any issues? Will it stay operating for everyone to download it if I delete it on my computer?
The main reason I don't want to use any file storages is because the law. I'm really afraid, even though the law rarely follows in my country. But by the law, for sharing Hentai- you can win 3 -10 years in the jail. So, if there is no other way to deposit dinner here, I can give it to someone else here to deposit it into public file storage.
Or at least maybe someone knows a safe method to deposit file without giving up your ID adress. Thank you.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby Dagaz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Hey there! A bit off-topic. I'm sure many saw this picture before but not many knew that the words are meaning. So here is translation I made a few months ago.

Spoiler: show
sample_a87d3bb7f683af8addb25713457adea9.jpg

Cupid:
Ah... how could thi... happen?

Valkyrie:
Nnn... some... thing... like... this... Nnn!!!

Alma Elma:
Fufufu... How does it feel? To be eaten alive by someon...

Cupid:
Ahhhahh... I'm... really... being digested...uh...

Valkyrie:
Nnnn... Nnnnn!

Alma Elma:
What's wrong? Don't you know, you can't defeat someone you can't even defend yourself from? So to say...

Cupid:
Ahhh... ahhhah... I'm melting... I'm mal... ting...

Alma Elma:
It's not because I'm mad at you... but you asked for it... didn't you?
Ufufu... I'll eat you gently...
Both of you... now, please, melt...

So, tomorrow I will be able to continue my work. I have found the one who can help me to upload the dinner when it will be finished. I really have to finish translation during the upcoming week. Or else I might don't have any time to work on it at all. So wish me luck.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby Dagaz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:12 am

Hello everyone! So, today's report:

Promestein is ready for a lunch break and Sister Lamia is prepared to cleanse some heretics.
Also I finished Oral vore scene of Black Alice-sama.

So 6 is done and 10 to go. Honestly, I expected to have a better result a the end of today's working day. I will have much more time tomorrow, so I hope I will do better.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby Dagaz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am

Hello everyone. So, today's working day is over. Now to report:

Unbirth scene with our cutest Monsterl Lord is ready. Slime Bess found herself a proper hunting ground. Zombie Dragon Girl is done (Nice try, Vore Room). Shirohebi-sama awaits sacrifice. Scene with Lamp of wool and Yao are also done.

So it makes 11/16.

I would try to translate the remaining scenes in the next few days. The problem is I will not have much time to work on them.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby tuc1357 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:41 am

Been waiting years for a translation, what's a few more days? Take your time, and thanks for making the translation!
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dagaz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Hey guys. So, today I was busy and didn't had much time.

So I completed the translation of Alma Elma's scene from the dessert. It took the most of my time. Since its the only scene from Dessert, I'm not surprised that its bigger than the others. I was also able to start translation of Alma Elma's scene with Cecil.

The sad thing is that tommorow I will have even less time. And I really need to complete this work before weekends. Sigh, sometimes I really want to change places with Cecil. :) When you'll see her scene, you will understand that I mean.

So there is still 3+ scenes left and I really hope that method of transporting the file will work.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby tyrion13 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:45 pm

I noticed in the pastebin in mentions most flash's don't work for lunch/dinner. Every time I try to play it and choose one of the monster girls to go through All I get is a white screen.I've downloaded the flash projector the bin seems to suggest, but I can't seem to get it to work properly with the game.
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dagaz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello everyone!

So today i didn't had much time, but I was able to start working on Spider Princess's scene and finally finished both scenes of Alma Elma. So The Flying Magnificence is ready to show you her motherly predation ones again. And painful death to all Alma haters. Sorry, really had a bad day.

As for now. I don't think I will be able to finish dinner until weekends. So I will do that I can and tell you how the things are going tomorrow.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby Dagaz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:11 pm

Ok guys. Dinner is almost ready. Today I completed Spider Princess and Emily. And already started to work on Miss better than 16th. As you know, I can't work during weekends, so I'm going to finish it right after them, then make sure everything is fine and then finally try to give it to one I trust here. Then he must upload here the link for everyone.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby Dagaz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:19 am

So, guys. Dinner's translation is finally finished and I already gave it to trusted person of mine. He is going to upkoad it in here soon or later. Even though I tried as I could, there still contains some really awful and painful to see misprints, so I asked him to fix them if he can. So expect dinner in nearby time.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:25 am

Awesome! I've been looking for this for a long time!
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby tuc1357 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Really looking forward to the completed translation. Thanks for the hard work you put into this!
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game