If someone still needs a translation for MGQ delicious dinne

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: If someone still needs a translation for MGQ delicious d

Postby Dagaz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:36 am

Hello. I have no idea why he has done it like this, but if you want translated dinner, then go by this link

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51254
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby Tanmanm1 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:22 am

I downloaded it and the scenarios aren't loading when I click on their thumbnails. What am I doing wrong?
Tanmanm1
Somewhat familiar

Postby theprinceh » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:26 am

Tanmanm1 wrote:I downloaded it and the scenarios aren't loading when I click on their thumbnails. What am I doing wrong?

Same for me, the cgs work fine but the scenes dont work and just give a black box.
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:23 am

I think this issue came up before, you need to give some kind of permission to it... Lemme check.

EDIT: Found it.

So I discovered the reason that the files wont work. The adobe flash update blocks flash from running on things that might not be a trusted source. So on Internet explorer when you get the black screen, right click and open the global settings. Go to advanced tab and hit the trusted location settings. Add the folder for them into the trusted files. I have not tried this on chrome or fire fox yet but, I assume it is probably the same reason it stopped working.

The steps don't work with chrome but since it works with IE for right now, I am not going to keep messing with chrome at the moment for this stuff. If anyone figures it out for chrome please post it. I tend to use chrome more then IE or Firefox.

EDIT2: Can't even get the black screen on firefox, but it comes up properly on IE.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby foxfun » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:32 am

The MSQ 3 Meal thing don't seems to work well on my computer, but I think I have a Chinese translated version of all three games.

I mean, 3 webs, not really sure if this is what we are talking about...
foxfun
New to the forum

Postby Dagaz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Just for everyone to know. This problem is not with dinner. It's with Adobe flash. I has the same problem and I figured out how to fix it only after reading the post that shadowlyger just posted.

And yes, Firefox will not give you even the Black/White screen. So you must use other browser
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Oh wow! Thank you! I had given up hope of ever seeing this translated!
No-One
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game