Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby rjgyo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:21 am

Orosaki wrote:0.50 alpha is coming up soon. though for an alpha it has surprisingly few bugs. it's a third of the way to .50 final the release version of 0.50. In fact you may have trouble finding one thanks to my exhaustive efforts.


Hey that's really good to hear. Hope it pays off.
rjgyo
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:52 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby l371c4 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:57 am

joeburp22181 wrote:Cheers to all for making a great game!

I never did ask this question... at least recently I believe. Does Marisa actually have a unbirth scene you can unlock, or are her words just a tease for something that's yet to be implemented?


I think much like Becky's "visit me later" line it's just a teaser for a future update.
l371c4
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby firemagnet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Do we have an update on prospective release, @orosaki @generalr?
firemagnet
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Intended date is tomorrow, I think.
User avatar
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby Orosaki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Black_Knight wrote:I have just a quick question about the .50 update... do you recommend starting over from scratch or is the old save files unaffected by all the debugging that has been done?


Probably not but if you do have problems to strating anew.
Orosaki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby Orosaki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:I'm super excited for the next update. But, I'm curious, with generalr and Orosaki working on two separate versions of the game to update, which version are we going to get, .50 or .50b? I'm good with either. I also hope ya'll don't mind that I've been going through various files and editing a couple of things. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game, no problem, but there's a part of my brain that twitches angrily when I see something. I'm not disparaging anyone's writing, that's just me being weird about english.


It's at .50d now. Hopefully we won't have to go past .50f
Orosaki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby Orosaki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:10 pm

firemagnet wrote:Do we have an update on prospective release, @orosaki @generalr?


I've finished all debugging on the girls after transferring them to the new system it took refining the minigame system a step further to get marisa's night scenes to function alongside her day scenes on only two instances of her minigame.

I think further refinement of the minigame system will no longer be possible for the time being until a new problem arises.

Yes that's right there are now four separate minigames for the price of two. I run a VERY tight ship.
Orosaki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby StyxxianArmada » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Orosaki wrote:
firemagnet wrote:Do we have an update on prospective release, @orosaki @generalr?


I've finished all debugging on the girls after transferring them to the new system it took refining the minigame system a step further to get marisa's night scenes to function alongside her day scenes on only two instances of her minigame.

I think further refinement of the minigame system will no longer be possible for the time being until a new problem arises.

Yes that's right there are now four separate minigames for the price of two. I run a VERY tight ship.



Love the work to you are putting in this game honestly spent 5 hours on it today, pretty much consuming my day off but was well worth it. Only problem I have are the bugs that I have encountered one of them being that the silver or white haired girl that puts you in a cage, once I escape her whenever I enter the bathroom she comes in and unbirths me and whether I escape or let her take me it bugs out and loops never-ending tried like 5 times and gave up then loaded loaded an old save file, always avoiding the bathroom. Also would not mind donating if you guys have patreon. But also I got a question are you planning on progressing becky's minigame to were if you are swallowed all the way by her that she can keep you throughout the day like Marisa?
:gulp: :-D :-D :gulp: :gulp:
love your work and love that you guy are prioritizing on fixing bugs before progressing with more scenes so we can enjoy the game more
StyxxianArmada
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby Orosaki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 pm

StyxxianArmada wrote:
Orosaki wrote:
firemagnet wrote:Do we have an update on prospective release, @orosaki @generalr?


I've finished all debugging on the girls after transferring them to the new system it took refining the minigame system a step further to get marisa's night scenes to function alongside her day scenes on only two instances of her minigame.

I think further refinement of the minigame system will no longer be possible for the time being until a new problem arises.

Yes that's right there are now four separate minigames for the price of two. I run a VERY tight ship.



Love the work to you are putting in this game honestly spent 5 hours on it today, pretty much consuming my day off but was well worth it. Only problem I have are the bugs that I have encountered one of them being that the silver or white haired girl that puts you in a cage, once I escape her whenever I enter the bathroom she comes in and unbirths me and whether I escape or let her take me it bugs out and loops never-ending tried like 5 times and gave up then loaded loaded an old save file, always avoiding the bathroom. Also would not mind donating if you guys have patreon. But also I got a question are you planning on progressing becky's minigame to were if you are swallowed all the way by her that she can keep you throughout the day like Marisa?


:gulp: :-D :-D :gulp: :gulp:
love your work and love that you guy are prioritizing on fixing bugs before progressing with more scenes so we can enjoy the game more


Yea that's no longer an issue. although you do end up playing two games in a row when she takes you to the bathroom. That part is a bug, but at least you won't get stuck now. I also removed the event that was causing that bathroom problem you mentioned.

Also here's a new changelog
Vanessa's scene where she steals you from anya is no longer based on rng. If you are able to stay out of her for 10 turns far enough she appears.
Stamina can now be viewed in the status screen.
All games use Max mp for determining stamina now.
ficksed a singull gramatacle airor inn the gaim.
Orosaki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby firemagnet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Orosaki wrote:
Yea that's no longer an issue. although you do end up playing two games in a row when she takes you to the bathroom. That part is a bug, but at least you won't get stuck now. I also removed the event that was causing that bathroom problem you mentioned.

Also here's a new changelog
Vanessa's scene where she steals you from anya is no longer based on rng. If you are able to stay out of her for 10 turns far enough she appears.
Stamina can now be viewed in the status screen.
All games use Max mp for determining stamina now.
ficksed a singull gramatacle airor inn the gaim.


Wonderful.

So what are the plans for beyond 0.50?

I know there are at least three new girls who don't yet have scenes:

two girls in a room in the south-east hall, one of whom mentions being on a "no tiny diet," and a rather conspicuous pink-haired girl who hangs around the central hall.

Scenes for becky (cock vore, anal vore, (vaginal?), rita (vore), and alice (vore, vaginal, breast-play?) being finished?

Speaking of which, is becky actually a true futa? the term means that the individual has both sets of reproductive genitalia, but Becky seems to lack a vagina in her art and according to her dialogue, which would actually make her biologically male, unless she's so naieve as to have forgotten about her own twat.
firemagnet
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby Orosaki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:16 pm

generalr wrote:There haven't been any problems without workarounds, but it does get very confusing when you get too many loops deep to see where you're gonna come out. Most problems are caused by exiting combat and needing a cascade of loops to close. If one of them doesn't, you have to figure out which one caught you and make sure that progress can continue unhindered.

Add on common human error, and it gets a bit difficult to see exactly what happened where, especially when you've been looking at the code for a while.

I've mentioned to Orosaki that I'd like to go ahead and start trying to put together the best possible fix for what's out right now. It'll probably be some franken-build of both of our versions merged together just to get something that has less soft-locks and more playtime. We'll have to see what works best when it comes time for that update, but I'm optimistic that what's to come will be better than the last. We're going to prioritize getting something less buggy out over getting new material in for the time being. Regular building will continue with new scenes after we can get something more stable completed.

I double+ super want to thank artist 991j and writer rjgyo for their contributions, they're unsung heroes in this whole thing who deserve a lot of praise for the work they're putting in to build the world we're all enjoying playing in. Thank you all again for your patience while the game continues to be built.


I don't make errors. Just happy accidents. Now i'm gonna paint a happy little tree here, and nice calm pond here and maybe i'll put a cabin here..
Orosaki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby StyxxianArmada » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:36 pm

question i have only seen 4, with alice, maid, and vannessa unbirth scenes (including the tug of vore), 2 cock vore scenes with each futa (love Marissa btw), and a breast smother scene with alice, so am i wondering what else i have missed or is that everything so far? it says their is oral vore in the description, but i dont mind if there is none in the game, just want to know if there are any other scenes in the game, been playing for a while and exploring but am finding none.
StyxxianArmada
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby 991J » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:46 pm

StyxxianArmada wrote:question i have only seen 4, with alice, maid, and vannessa unbirth scenes (including the tug of vore), 2 cock vore scenes with each futa (love Marissa btw), and a breast smother scene with alice, so am i wondering what else i have missed or is that everything so far? it says their is oral vore in the description, but i dont mind if there is none in the game, just want to know if there are any other scenes in the game, been playing for a while and exploring but am finding none.


You are missing all of Rita's scenes from what you describe, which can lead to an additional scene with Alice and a scene with the teacher. I'll spare you too many spoilers, but to find Rita go south in the main hall. Then right into a new hallway the first doorway in that hall is her room. That should at least get you started.
991J
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby firemagnet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:46 pm

StyxxianArmada wrote:question i have only seen 4, with alice, maid, and vannessa unbirth scenes (including the tug of vore), 2 cock vore scenes with each futa (love Marissa btw), and a breast smother scene with alice, so am i wondering what else i have missed or is that everything so far? it says their is oral vore in the description, but i dont mind if there is none in the game, just want to know if there are any other scenes in the game, been playing for a while and exploring but am finding none.


The oral vore scenes require that you win Rita's breast smothering minigame during class. After you win, go see Rita in the north west science lab. she'll give you a drink that will shrink you down. After this, either

a) go see Alice in her room

or

b) go see rita in her room

doing either of these will initiate their vore scenes as of 0.48.
firemagnet
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby zer0s » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:54 pm

The oral vore scenes are incomplete too, so remember that. The minigame is a partially changed version of the unbirth game that isnt finished, escaping the Alice vore event is bugged, and once you are swallowed you just leave because the rest is not finished.

If those get fixed in the update that is coming soon you are not missing much skipping not seeing those now.
zer0s
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby Orosaki » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:15 am

zer0s wrote:The oral vore scenes are incomplete too, so remember that. The minigame is a partially changed version of the unbirth game that isnt finished, escaping the Alice vore event is bugged, and once you are swallowed you just leave because the rest is not finished.

If those get fixed in the update that is coming soon you are not missing much skipping not seeing those now.


I actually finished that. You get all the way to the stomach now.
Orosaki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby Strange » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:07 am

I really want to have an unbirthing scene with the teacher or even a vore scene where she encourages you to try to escape her stomach as a (lesson)
Strange
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby funfetish » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:52 am

Yes! i like the teacher too! so many great options too :) curious to see what the content creators are thinking of
funfetish
New to the forum
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:43 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby estadio » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:55 am

when the update will be released?
estadio
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:36 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby StyxxianArmada » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Patience guys nobody like pressure
StyxxianArmada
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 991J, Aviator2345, dddddd2, failbird105, HavocLordX, Jingeh, megafaget, The_Prof, TheCrystalDemon and 19 guests