Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby generalr » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:53 am

I'll check on it, it looks pretty tricky to find. It involved getting partially through her prison scene or something. I'm in the middle of reworking that event.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby goldkingpie » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:07 pm

how do you get alice oral vore you?
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby TomTaste » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:42 pm

goldkingpie wrote:how do you get alice oral vore you?

Spoiler: show
Get shrunken smaller by one of the Rita methods after going through Alice's events and escaping normally. Once super small go talk to Alice and she will offer to grow you back using her spit. Fail the mouth minigame and you get swallowed.
TomTaste
New to the forum

Postby goldkingpie » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:48 pm

TomTaste wrote:
goldkingpie wrote:how do you get alice oral vore you?

Spoiler: show
Get shrunken smaller by one of the Rita methods after going through Alice's events and escaping normally. Once super small go talk to Alice and she will offer to grow you back using her spit. Fail the mouth minigame and you get swallowed.

when i do escape Alice it goes black
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Satan666 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:50 am

Hiya there! It's been a while since I actually played the game, and I haven't really given much feedback either. Considering this is my most anticipated game of 2018, I just have 1 problem. After trying to figure out how to get Alice to appear for about an hour (And being unsuccessful, If someone would like to help me out.) I decided that there should really be some sort of "Replay mode" for old players. I'm already VERY tired of having to farm through Marissa, Anya and Rita until I can finally get to the GOOD stuff. I'm thinking just a mode where you start with boosted stats, and during events you have less stamina drain. That pretty much clears up all the BS I have with the game. Just consider it temporary, when the game is finished it can be removed, because I know Genralr wants the game to have plot and a narrative.

Anyway, thanks for everything!

*Highfive*
*dabs*
Satan666
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:56 am

I think generalr or somebody other than him said that because this game is made with rpg maker MV you can use your old save files on the newer versions.
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:12 am

Satan666 wrote:Hiya there! It's been a while since I actually played the game, and I haven't really given much feedback either. Considering this is my most anticipated game of 2018, I just have 1 problem. After trying to figure out how to get Alice to appear for about an hour (And being unsuccessful, If someone would like to help me out.) I decided that there should really be some sort of "Replay mode" for old players. I'm already VERY tired of having to farm through Marissa, Anya and Rita until I can finally get to the GOOD stuff. I'm thinking just a mode where you start with boosted stats, and during events you have less stamina drain. That pretty much clears up all the BS I have with the game. Just consider it temporary, when the game is finished it can be removed, because I know Genralr wants the game to have plot and a narrative.

*Highfive*

generally when a new version comes out, you can just drag the save file folder (or copy) to the same spot in the newer version and unless something game breaking is occurring the old save files should work.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:58 am

tgcidolfus wrote:
Satan666 wrote:Hiya there! It's been a while since I actually played the game, and I haven't really given much feedback either. Considering this is my most anticipated game of 2018, I just have 1 problem. After trying to figure out how to get Alice to appear for about an hour (And being unsuccessful, If someone would like to help me out.) I decided that there should really be some sort of "Replay mode" for old players. I'm already VERY tired of having to farm through Marissa, Anya and Rita until I can finally get to the GOOD stuff. I'm thinking just a mode where you start with boosted stats, and during events you have less stamina drain. That pretty much clears up all the BS I have with the game. Just consider it temporary, when the game is finished it can be removed, because I know Genralr wants the game to have plot and a narrative.

*Highfive*

generally when a new version comes out, you can just drag the save file folder (or copy) to the same spot in the newer version and unless something game breaking is occurring the old save files should work.

The update comes in the following days out, that told generalr us for weeks
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Satan666 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:27 pm

I'm completly stumped at this point. I don't know if my game is bugged or what but I can't get Alice to appear at all. She used to appear in the large room and just not vore you until you had certain stats, but she is not there anymore. The only time I ever see her is if she is just standing at a desk talking about salad, but only when I'm double-shrunk. And the other time is when I manage to trigger her breast event.

I also found a few bugs.

One is this weird guy standing in the wall next to the doorway of what used to be Alice's room. He calls himself the "Lord of progression" or something and if you interact with him he makes the screen go black, then roars at you. He LITERALLY ROARS AT YOU. (Scared the shit out of me. :lol: ) then the screen stays black, and you can't do anything but use the menu.

Another one is a bug when jumping onto the couch in the lounge room, Marissa will be standing in the doorway (And next to the couch 8O ) and you can't interact with the Marissa that is in the doorway, essentially trapping you and forcing you to reload your save.

Anyway...see ya around!

*highfive*
*dabs*
Satan666
Been posting for a bit

Postby generalr » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 am

Bugs? There are no bugs. I thought players knew this was a game where you avoid ending up in the black abyss of death with only your thoughts/menu screen for company? Maybe I didn't communicate that clear enough...

I guess I'll make a few less endings like that....

(This post has been sarcasm. This thing is riddled with bugs.)

(Also, Satan, in the current public build Alice has a problem where she doesn't appear unless you have exactly 166 stamina instead of >= 166 stamina. Oops)
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Black_Knight » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:22 am

lmao
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby funfetish » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:43 am

I'm so pumped to see what you came up with, general
Can't wait :-D :-D
funfetish
Been posting for a bit

Postby TomTaste » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Generalr, how would you say the current build is coming along? Getting there, or still a good while before a new public release?
TomTaste
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Keep waiting, I had a minor bit of static come my way that interfered with the development process, but it is coming together. I also got a bit sidetracked with some unplanned updates from an art source that threw me off guard. It was basically the best kind of delay in that situation. Most likely outcome is end of month I have something, it may take a bit longer, but I think that it's reasonable to come out by then.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Satan666 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:58 pm

generalr wrote:Bugs? There are no bugs. I thought players knew this was a game where you avoid ending up in the black abyss of death with only your thoughts/menu screen for company? Maybe I didn't communicate that clear enough...

(Also, Satan, in the current public build Alice has a problem where she doesn't appear unless you have exactly 166 stamina instead of >= 166 stamina. Oops)

Ah, I see. Thanks for that.

Guess I have to go train with...oh shit...I forget the tall girls name...well anyway, one of the things I never really liked about her was that, once you get fully inside her, all of the scenes where shes working and you have to try and escape look really....unappealing..I imagine they are just placeholders because all of her facial expressions are derpy at best and just UGLY AF at worst. Just my opinion, but it kind of takes away from the scenes for me if the girl isn't at least somewhat attractive.
*dabs*
Satan666
Been posting for a bit

Postby jacksonorange13 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Satan666 wrote:
generalr wrote:Bugs? There are no bugs. I thought players knew this was a game where you avoid ending up in the black abyss of death with only your thoughts/menu screen for company? Maybe I didn't communicate that clear enough...

Ah, I see. Thanks for that.

Guess I have to go train with...oh shit...I forget the tall girls name...well anyway, one of the things I never really liked about her was that, once you get fully inside her, all of the scenes where shes working and you have to try and escape look really....unappealing..I imagine they are just placeholders because all of her facial expressions are derpy at best and just UGLY AF at worst. Just my opinion, but it kind of takes away from the scenes for me if the girl isn't at least somewhat attractive.

Her name is Vanessa
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigDashT » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:54 am

Perhaps for the sake of crowd sourced testing, it may be an idea to consider adding a "debug mode" interface to the game, where you could manually edit stats or flag your character to bypass certain restrictions or force trigger a scene for the sake of testing.

I would imagine it could help with bug mashing and make it easier to find steps to reproduce for bugs.
BigDashT
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:26 am

I hope that the update is coming out in following days.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vincentvchaos » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:06 pm

BigDashT wrote:Perhaps for the sake of crowd sourced testing, it may be an idea to consider adding a "debug mode" interface to the game, where you could manually edit stats or flag your character to bypass certain restrictions or force trigger a scene for the sake of testing.

I would imagine it could help with bug mashing and make it easier to find steps to reproduce for bugs.

You mean, for the sake of us getting updates faster. :lol:

But, I actually have to agree. There are some people put there who were born with a gift, the ability to find game-breaking bugs. Like Egoraptor. And I'm sure most of us would play it extensively enough that we'd find some bugs that might have been skipped by your eyes.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:25 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:There are some people put there who were born with a gift, the ability to find game-breaking bugs. Like Egoraptor.

I can find bugs that usually no one else can find either (sometimes not even the devs can reproduce.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game