Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby DemopanGaming » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:07 am

Still nothing huh?
DemopanGaming
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Hunted » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:53 am

DemopanGaming wrote:Still nothing huh?


No! Quit asking! It will happen when it happens if it happens!
Hunted
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby ikazuchi » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:24 am

DemopanGaming wrote:Still nothing huh?


Do not underestimate the amount of work necessary to create new content for this game.
It is far more complex than other RPGmaker games i have seen before.

The Vore system is incredibly complex.

And after all you want more content that is of a high quality and not a lot of... junk. Right?
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby linkever » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:54 pm

ikazuchi wrote:
DemopanGaming wrote:Still nothing huh?


Do not underestimate the amount of work necessary to create new content for this game.
It is far more complex than other RPGmaker games i have seen before.

The Vore system is incredibly complex.

And after all you want more content that is of a high quality and not a lot of... junk. Right?


I think what a lot want is not just new contents but fixes or just finishing the current unfinished vore scenes already in the game.

Also the script was hard before but most of the new scenes are reusing or based on previous scripts which make the jobs way easier.

The creator also didn't connect on Eka in a while, I think he gave up on this project at this point, not because he didn't update the game but because he didn't even answer question in this forum and is no longer active. I've seen enough abandoned game to recognize where on is not being worked on. Might be either because of personal problems or just boredom of working on this project, but he is definitely not working on it right now so don't get false hope. Maybe one day he might return or someone might take his place(again) but at this time, Shrinking Fun is on indefinite hiatus.
User avatar
linkever
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby ikazuchi » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Archangel64 wrote:I wrote with generalr and he/she is still working on it.
But the update isn't done yet.

there is hope
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Hunted » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:09 pm

linkever wrote:The creator also didn't connect on Eka in a while, I think he gave up on this project at this point, not because he didn't update the game but because he didn't even answer question in this forum and is no longer active. I've seen enough abandoned game to recognize where on is not being worked on. Might be either because of personal problems or just boredom of working on this project, but he is definitely not working on it right now so don't get false hope. Maybe one day he might return or someone might take his place(again) but at this time, Shrinking Fun is on indefinite hiatus.


I completely agree with you. Until the dev makes a statement consider this game to be in the same situation as Half Life 3. Necroing for updates is just so unnecessary.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Draupnir7 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:37 pm

I hope that when that update drops, they've revisited Rita's breast fight. Ten times out of ten, I get the 'surrendered' result without any sort of indication a struggle was taking place, and it makes me wonder if my inputs are even being read.
Draupnir7
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby ikazuchi » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:41 am

I hope the update will come someday.
I visit this thread almost everyday to check...
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby sviffe » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:17 pm

If not an update to the game, at least some words from the current dev of the game. Would be nice to know if anything is being worked on or not and if we can expect it any time soon.
sviffe
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Tilalumtar » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:03 pm

sviffe wrote:If not an update to the game, at least some words from the current dev of the game. Would be nice to know if anything is being worked on or not and if we can expect it any time soon.

I second that.
Have been keeping my eyes open but can't see anything tough... :silly:


I liked the most versions but I am not a fan of the whole real-time and in-game-time shifting events.
Am I the only one? (I mean... how long do I have to wait... what can I do in the meantime etc.?)

But still one of the pretty good vore games here at Eka's Portal. :-D
User avatar
Tilalumtar
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby thatsawesome » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:09 am

An update will come or it won't. Enjoy what you have and be thankful it has inspired other people as well!
thatsawesome
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby ikazuchi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:55 pm

Tilalumtar wrote:
sviffe wrote:If not an update to the game, at least some words from the current dev of the game. Would be nice to know if anything is being worked on or not and if we can expect it any time soon.

I second that.
Have been keeping my eyes open but can't see anything tough... :silly:


I liked the most versions but I am not a fan of the whole real-time and in-game-time shifting events.
Am I the only one? (I mean... how long do I have to wait... what can I do in the meantime etc.?)

But still one of the pretty good vore games here at Eka's Portal. :-D


IIRC the game has 6 "times" each day, which can then cause different events to fire.
The normal size and "small" size worlds are each separate maps from each other.
But also I think I never found any automatic time forwarding in the game scripts, only events that pushed the time forward +x.

The map splitting I think also was cause for some "bugs" which were able to be encountered. And the vore system itself is quite complicated, which i can imagine causes a lot of work when updating.

The use of extensions / scripts in the game also makes it harder to work on it if you are not the original developer or have to plan functions etc.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Trylington » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:25 am

Is there any walkthrough on how to get all the scenes?
Trylington
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:16 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Blaziken0 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:03 am

so let just stay and watch
don't let this be another "gulp quest drama"

we dont know if there's sudden irl problem and stuff
so let just wait and see
or spend time time make similiar game instead of bickering here and make the dev mad once he comeback
Blaziken0
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby ikazuchi » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:02 pm

I totally agree. Let's wait patiently and pray to .. something.


btw... is there some thread elsewhere for people to form teams for game development or something like that?
I think my scripting in RPGM is not bad, but my art and writing sucks.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby yaygara » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:28 am

When I save and exit the game, the save does not show up the next time I open it. What do I need to do?
yaygara
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:49 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Nouvi » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:30 pm

yaygara wrote:When I save and exit the game, the save does not show up the next time I open it. What do I need to do?


Only thing I could think of: make sure the game isn't in a read-only location. IE check folder properties for read/write setting, and don't run the game from a system-protected folder.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Thelaserpig » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:25 am

anyone know how to get the teacher scene? i believe i have gotten all the other ones but I can't find Erica's scene
Thelaserpig
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:59 am

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:14 am

Thelaserpig, get shrunken by the black haired girl and go to the bathroom in 2nd row the first toilet
User avatar
Archangel64
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby teslacoil22 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:44 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Thelaserpig, get shrunken by the black haired girl and go to the bathroom in 2nd row the first toilet

also just mash the action key at the stallto start the scene.
teslacoil22
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blazer1890, CarnivorousVixen, Carreau, cedricc666, CodeX, Enteresting, Feriin93, Guard, kitsune12, LuluBoxFox, Lymen, mrvoice, Wellcom and 20 guests