Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby SkydiverRed » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Plz help me.. everytime I escape from white haired girl I get a black screen.
SkydiverRed
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:26 pm

SkydiverRed wrote:Plz help me.. everytime I escape from white haired girl I get a black screen.

The actual game is pretty buggy. So getting one or two black screens here and there is quiet a common occurence.
AGiant
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:58 pm

Hey people,

I want to continue developing this and got permission from ninja0 and generalr, but that's a lot of work and I'm quiet busy at the moment. So I can't and don't want to handle everything myself and am searching for people who want to see and work on a continuation of shrinking fun. Another puprose of a team is that the game is nomore depending on just one person. There'll be rules how the developing can be continued even if one or two people go inactive.
There is work suiting anybody. So don't shy away and leave me a PM if you're interested.

A little introduction of what's the actual circumstances and my future plans.
We have the halfway done game made with RPG maker MV with quiet a few bugs. I don't want to try to continue deving from where the game stopped.
Surely some of you also know Tiny Misadventures and saw some "similar" images in both games. That's because the devs of TMA where also part of shrinking funs devs team and we got to an agreement that the images used in TMA will be changed but, untill we have fitting images to replace them, they will stay as placeholders. I also got a debugging version folder from generalr with some content not included in the actual game, which has to checked out, too.
Also I want to change the map quiet a bit but still recognizable as shrinking fun. Moving from RPG maker MV to MZ is something I consider, too.
My future plans include a logical lore, dating sim components, minigames, animations and real time action to list a few. I also want the game to be commercially distributable. That is not so I can demand money for the game but the possibility for people who want to support the game financially to do that.

What needs to be done?
Discord: I already created a discord server which has to be set up. I checked it a bit out but I'm new to discord and would appreciate if there are people who have maybe a bit knowledge about discord and could set up the server. Afterwards I'll need some mods, too.
Art: I want that images in the game to have permissions from the owner and artist to be used and altered to be fitting for shrinking fun including commercial purposes. So one task which can be done by anybody is organizing our already used images. We already know that some images have to be replaced and naturally we also ned new art for new content. I would prefer to have some artist making new art for shrinking fun directly than searching for images fitting it's purpose and fulfilling the requierements but both are possible. Also latter can be done by anybody again.
Voices: That's at least at the moment something pretty dificult to accomplish but I'll state it anyways. I really really want this and who knows, right?
Sounds: This is not so important. Could also do it completely without someone dedicated for it but would be really nice to have somebody taking care of these if needed.
Developing: Developers will need at the moment at least RPG maker MV. There is no need for prior experience neither in RPG maker nor programming languages but MV and MZ are written in javascript and having some knowledge about anyone of those can boost the efficiency and possibilities. But what is a must have is good documentation habits.

I hope there are some other people eager to put some effort into this because I really want to see more of this. I like the other games really much to but this was and is the one which enchanted me the most.
AGiant
New to the forum

Postby Tyler1999 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:31 am

Ran into a bug where the screen freezes. I shrunk from rita and then listened in on the conversation between the white haired girl and three black haired girls, then went to the lounge and listened in on the conversation between rita and becky and thats where it froze
Tyler1999
New to the forum

Postby Tyler1999 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:55 am

also got to "the lord of progression and it sent me to a black screen. I hace yet to get erica, yana, and the left and right keys don't work to struggle in alice's boobs
Tyler1999
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game