Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.2 >>Updated: 9/14/2017<<

Postby bartek21 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:38 pm

I like the update :D
Please more
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby wawaweewa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:45 pm

tuc1357 wrote:Say, I'm having trouble finding Rita. Any hints on where she is? Awesome update, by the way.

Once you are in the hall go down and you'll eventually find her room
wawaweewa
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:17 pm

In case you are wondering how to put fatal conditions into it.

Maybe set a limit of day phases before you get sucked further into the body. For oral vore, a girl could for example, suck you into her intestines after 2 days and 2 day parts. For anal vore, the same could apply in which you are moved from the rectum into the large intestine.

The limit might be different for each girl. The starting girls might not have the option to fatally vore you as you want to be able to train somewhere.

Also, I suggest a possibility to move through the day while you run around the dorm. There is a clock hanging there too. Maybe make it possible to switch from morning to evening etc.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:32 pm

The shrink situation is left of the hallway you start in basically, then down, then right, first room on the left. Talk to the girl there and help her. When she fully consumes you, keep resting for a day or so. The woman will then say that you "melted." However, you didn't actually melt, and are now doubly small. In order to get back to your normal size, accept the offer from the girl before you when you are able to control yourself again. Otherwise, say no and explore the school doubly small. (There's some unaware stuff, and the maid ignores you if you talk with her doubly small.)

Also, if you get a black screen after escaping the futa girl at night, press the interaction button again, as you're still right next to her, facing her bed, and choose to go inside her. (Then, get consumed fully, wait for a day time scene to escape to fix the black screen.)

There is a teacher, but she has no scenes currently. (There is also a classroom, teacher's lounge, teacher's office, kitchen and a ventilation system. To find the vents, find a room with a mannequin that's sparkling, then go to the tile below it, and go up the mannequin.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby olgith » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:27 pm

I am in agreement that we should lay off the demands(read as: suggestions/advice) and we should let Generalr work at his own pace on what he wants to do. He's already said he will incorporate whatever is necessary before he starts even thinking about the more complex stuff. The game has a lot going for it especially with the expanded world and so many areas to explore. There is much to do and generalr is only one man who has undertaken quite the project. Instead of begging him for more and requesting he change things, just support him and be thankful of the gift he has given us.

Fight on Generalr, don't let us hold you back from whatever you were planning to do, I am certain it will be good none the less. You have our support
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gunship544 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Thanks for bring the game back to life it was a favorite of mine and was sad to see it die. Good work so far still some top quality work as far as I am concord. Any plans or dates yet for the next update I am hyped to see what great things you add. :D
Gunship544
New to the forum

Postby Koseki » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:03 am

am i the only one who gets black screen after escaping the white haired girl and the futa girl?
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:24 am

Koseki wrote:am i the only one who gets black screen after escaping the white haired girl and the futa girl?

I just said like two posts above:

ian66613 wrote:Also, if you get a black screen after escaping the futa girl at night, press the interaction button again, as you're still right next to her, facing her bed, and choose to go inside her. (Then, get consumed fully, wait for a day time scene to escape to fix the black screen.)
ian66613
---

Postby Impact » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:45 am

Doesn't work for me... Right after the black screen, I can only access the menu, but no interaction for me.

Also... Perhaps some other means to control the flow of time besides escaping a girl in certain moments would be nice? Akin to Witcher's meditation?

ian66613 wrote:
Koseki wrote:am i the only one who gets black screen after escaping the white haired girl and the futa girl?

I just said like two posts above:

ian66613 wrote:Also, if you get a black screen after escaping the futa girl at night, press the interaction button again, as you're still right next to her, facing her bed, and choose to go inside her. (Then, get consumed fully, wait for a day time scene to escape to fix the black screen.)
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby rzq1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:58 am

So I know she's buggy but is there anyway to get inside Alice right now? When she unbirths me I just end up standing outside her like it didn't happen. When I escape she put puts me in the cage and if I talk to her through the cage it lets me out. Is that all there is right now?

For the record I'm not complaining. I just don't wanna miss anything. Shout out to generalr for bringing back this awesome game. It's my favorite vore game on the site and I'm glad it's finally continuing.
rzq1
New to the forum

Postby gurjeet » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:48 pm

i really like the game update there some bugs now and then but i still like the game i wonder what the next update wil be .
also i over did with the stamina i got 220 stamina lol xD

a litle question who is the girl who makes you bigger btw?
gurjeet
New to the forum

Postby NRawk » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Hey, just wondering if there would be any chance or including some sort of 'waiting' function? A lot of the time I'm escaping the girls at night and then I have to find the one or two girls I can actually interact with at night to advance the time of day. I noticed that there are a few clocks scattered around the map, so maybe interacting with them could give you the option? Still, love the game and thank you very much for picking it up!
If you like my stuff and want to support me, check out my Patreon or Ko-fi!
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
http://www.ko-fi.com/nrawk282
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Date Masamune » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:36 pm

I think I will rather wait for the next update and let him create what he wants.
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby generalr » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:00 pm

I'm thinking of how to implement a time system I like more. The bed or straight time skipping seems like a wasted opportunity, and I've got a few ideas on how to improve it. In the meantime, just suffer for a while and get strong enough to get out of Vanessa whenever. I know that's a non-answer for now, but if I did implement something like a time-skip, if I took it out so that I could make the game more gamey everyone would complain all over again anyway.

gurjeet wrote:a litle question who is the girl who makes you bigger btw?

She's gonna be big some day, I can feel it! She's the girl that will keep every "death" from being a game-over, right now. She'll be something more one day, but for right now, that's who she is.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby larxx » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:51 am

generalr wrote:I should note, as far as money goes, don't donate. I'm doing this because it's beneficial to me, giving back to a community I've taken a lot from, and because I've been thirsty for this kind of content for a long time.

Also, lots of this art is straight from the Internet and taking payment for other people's contribution to smut when they don't even know about it is pretty unethical. I'm more an open source guy myself, so I'd rather we all share the bounty here.

You could use the money to commission for giantess art in this game.
larxx
New to the forum

Postby GrimOXIII » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:02 am

So rather than spoil how to get there.. the vent section none of the ropes are working for me but awesome idea

edit: actually the teacher hall one works
GrimOXIII
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:44 am

Impact wrote:Doesn't work for me... Right after the black screen, I can only access the menu, but no interaction for me.

That's because you're still in the room, and you can actually move your character around, you just cannot see where anything is because the creator forgot to fade back in the scene. (Yes, as weird as it sounds, if you fade to black on a scene, the game stays black until it's told to fade in from black. I had this issue a while back when I was making an RPG Maker game back for RPG Maker XP.)
ian66613
---

Postby neversurrender21 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:13 pm

GrimOXIII wrote:So rather than spoil how to get there.. the vent section none of the ropes are working for me but awesome idea

edit: actually the teacher hall one works

wait how do you get into the vents? do you have to be shrunk for it? also how many people will vore you in the game. i've only found three so far and i keep having to restart when night time comes because of the infamous black screen
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby olgith » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 pm

woops double post, refer to my next post! :p
Last edited by olgith on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 pm

neversurrender21 wrote:wait how do you get into the vents? do you have to be shrunk for it? also how many people will vore you in the game. i've only found three so far and i keep having to restart when night time comes because of the infamous black screen

The vents as far as I can see are incomplete and have no impact on the game as it is. Aside from some flavor text and some exploration, the vents are just.. there. Refer to the spoiler below if you'd like help on finding the vents.
Spoiler: show
Once you have "died" to Rita (One of the two new girls, she's in the southern rooms) As she is the only girl who is physically able to digest the player if they remain inside her for too long. Then you will be shrunk to a absolutely minuscule size (probably 2 cm by the look of it) and a large girl will ask if you want to be returned to your original size, refuse and you will be allowed to explore the dorms at your super tiny state.

The vents look like they will be a different way of getting around and interacting with girls in the future, While super tiny there is some flavor text and dialog from some of the girls pertaining to this. But for now it's incomplete.

as for your question on How many girls there are. I will list the girls in order of difficulty and location:
Spoiler: show
1. Marrisa, the futa girl, found in the room left of your starting room. Though her method of vore is not for everyone, she is the best girl to start with. As her fights serve as great ways to get good strength and stamina gains. If you are able to escape her, you should have no problem beating the maid Anya.

2. Anya is the next girl, she can be found all around the dorms and frequently "teleports" often right infront of you. Technically she should be weaker than Marissa, but she is proven to be much more difficult to escape after you've been unbirthed. As any time you come close to victory she will strong pull you in quick succession. Easily tiring out an early player with her war of attrition. You must do this until you can develop enough strength and stamina to remain outside of her vagina for a long period of time, in order to trigger the next girl on our list. Vanessa.

3. Vanessa is the first truly challenging girl of the bunch. after you've triggered the encounter by remaining outside of Anya long enough you will be treated with a nice tug of war and running scene. It's common to lose to Vanessa because she is very strong in comparison to the last two girls. Her pulls are twice as strong and even more frequent, she will constantly fight your attempts to escape after a certain depth. But eventually you will gain enough strength and stamina to overcome her raw power, and with a little luck. Actually escape her! By this point you've gotten pretty tough and you can now try your hand at Rita.

4. Rita is a tricky one, she has the smallest depth of the girls, found in the southern dorms(aside from the futa's penis), but her pulling power is even stronger than Vanessa!, meaning she can end fights much quicker with her aggressive blitzkrieg. What is worse, you only have a certain amount of time to get out of her or you risk being digested (as of now there is no real penalty, but there may be soon). Once you can safely traverse her depths and can gain no more strength or stamina, you are ready to face Alice the beast.

5. WARNING, ALICE IS PRONE TO CAUSING BLACK SCREENS. SAVE BEFORE YOU INTERACT WITH HER AND KEEP YOUR INTERACTIONS ON A SEPARATE FILE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Alice is the first girl to have a stat requirement to access, needing at least 166 stamina, you can find her on the far west classroom with a cage. You COULD fight her at this point, but it would be a fruitless effort. As she is by far the most voracious and powerful of the girls, toting Vanessa's depth and pulls even more brutal than Rita's. Alice was a difficult fight for even my character who had over 300 stamina. She just wouldn't quit, and even pleasuring her was fruitless, because she could relieve a large amount of wetness and pleasure with a rest. I actually lost to her once due to some incredibly clever work on her part. With luck you don't get a black screen and can keep any progress you make with her insatiable cunt.

hope this helps
olgith
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game