Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.2 >>Updated: 9/14/2017<<

Postby neversurrender21 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:39 pm

olgith thank you so much that means i have some more stuff to do in the game as it is now. honestly i cant wait for the next update. aside from the random ai and black screen on the first girl you'll probably interact with i've had little problems so far
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby Seption » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:46 pm

The events after you escape from Alice when she caught you were a surprise, I hope see something similar with the others girls in the future
Seption
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Note on the black screen: While you can't see, the game is still running. If you can find your way to another girl, you can restore the game to normal.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby generalr » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:12 pm

You ever put work off until you're absolutely sure it has to be done because you're dreading it? I've been making that excuse with the Oral Vore Game because I wanted to get the content ready for this first beta.

Turns out it was pretty simple to code up and it's 40% of the way there - the game works, just needs some situational variance and some flavor (pun intended) to make it pop. If you're clever, you can escape, if you panic you get swallowed - it does what I wanted it to.

My next update is planned for around November 15th. I'd like to do an every-other-month updating schedule so that I can do more thorough bug testing. As past systems get reworked and debugged, new systems also need debugging. I'd also like to be able to provide more substantial updates, not just small one off events. Nothing gives me worse blue-balls than an update that only fixes one problem and adds ONE feature in ONE place with promises of making it more universal or just tacking on a single scene to the existing build and calling it an update. I'll give myself a pass on this update that I posted because it's my entry into the development cycle.

I also received a fantastic donation of art from a user here for the Alice event and already tossed it into the game. I won't make promises on anything, but I will not shy away from utilizing other people's work to make this come together. Look for that in the credits of the next update.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:57 pm

generalr wrote:You ever put work off until you're absolutely sure it has to be done because you're dreading it? I've been making that excuse with the Oral Vore Game because I wanted to get the content ready for this first beta.

Turns out it was pretty simple to code up and it's 40% of the way there - the game works, just needs some situational variance and some flavor (pun intended) to make it pop. If you're clever, you can escape, if you panic you get swallowed - it does what I wanted it to.

My next update is planned for around November 15th. I'd like to do an every-other-month updating schedule so that I can do more thorough bug testing. As past systems get reworked and debugged, new systems also need debugging. I'd also like to be able to provide more substantial updates, not just small one off events. Nothing gives me worse blue-balls than an update that only fixes one problem and adds ONE feature in ONE place with promises of making it more universal or just tacking on a single scene to the existing build and calling it an update. I'll give myself a pass on this update that I posted because it's my entry into the development cycle.

I also received a fantastic donation of art from a user here for the Alice event and already tossed it into the game. I won't make promises on anything, but I will not shy away from utilizing other people's work to make this come together. Look for that in the credits of the next update.

No worries, would rather see you take your time and make slow and steady progress than a flurry of progress followed by you being burnt out.

and to quote a programmer:

99 little bugs in the code.
99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.

127 little bugs in the code...

99 lines of code
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby GrimOXIII » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:25 am

ugh november.. q.q thats fine.. god this game is so much fun compared to like 99% of other games on this site..

personally if its gona be that long of a wait on an update i'd really like to suggest figuring out a time advance girl coz i kept trying to shrink really small and it seemed maria would interact with me but i could never get her to move.
GrimOXIII
New to the forum

Postby tanker1992 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:13 am

is there any other areas beside the vents and the 3 hallways to explore?
tanker1992
New to the forum

Postby olgith » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:12 pm

generalr wrote:You ever put work off until you're absolutely sure it has to be done because you're dreading it? I've been making that excuse with the Oral Vore Game because I wanted to get the content ready for this first beta.

This is the right way of doing things. Thank you for all your hard work keeping this project alive. On the notion of only updating every other month, the little fan inside me would argue that this gap of time would be too wide. But the logical side of me sees the reasoning. You want to give us enjoyable and content filled updates that really impact the game, you want the time to work on it and give it a proper tuning. I agree that this is the correct course of action, it may upset some of the supporters here on eka's, but it is for the best.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:37 pm

olgith wrote:

This is the right way of doing things. Thank you for all your hard work keeping this project alive. On the notion of only updating every other month, the little fan inside me would argue that this gap of time would be too wide. But the logical side of me sees the reasoning. You want to give us enjoyable and content filled updates that really impact the game, you want the time to work on it and give it a proper tuning. I agree that this is the correct course of action, it may upset some of the supporters here on eka's, but it is for the best.

I have to agree as well with this as well.
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby dude93931 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Love the new update, amazing work man! The only downside is the game is way too easy now, once ive beaten the futa (first girl) ive been able to beat any girls next on first shot and I now really struggle to have the minimum stamina require to activate the last girl (166 I think?). The thing is I beat all girls so easy that I don't get any bonus after the fight :/ I think some people thought it was too hard before (I did like it hard ^^) but now its too easy.

My suggestion to make everyone happy would just add another difficulty lvl, so we could choose between normal and hard something like that. I'm not a experience programmer, but I don,t think it would require such hard work, you just change the variables like it was before.

But eh, thats just a suggestion, the game is awesome anyway and thx a lot man :)
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:11 pm

dude93931 wrote:Love the new update, amazing work man! The only downside is the game is way too easy now, once ive beaten the futa (first girl) ive been able to beat any girls next on first shot and I now really struggle to have the minimum stamina require to activate the last girl (166 I think?). The thing is I beat all girls so easy that I don't get any bonus after the fight :/ I think some people thought it was too hard before (I did like it hard ^^) but now its too easy.

My suggestion to make everyone happy would just add another difficulty lvl, so we could choose between normal and hard something like that. I'm not a experience programmer, but I don,t think it would require such hard work, you just change the variables like it was before.

But eh, thats just a suggestion, the game is awesome anyway and thx a lot man :)

you don't gain stats for "winning" you gain stats for time played, and it calculates off of your own stats vs theirs (too high means no gains)

Just spend a couple minutes fighting with a girl, letting her pull you in some while you rest, fight your way out some, spam curl up, pleasure for fun. I got to 200 stamina in less than 40 minutes.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby generalr » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:23 pm

dude93931 wrote:Love the new update, amazing work man! The only downside is the game is way too easy now, once ive beaten the futa (first girl) ive been able to beat any girls next on first shot and I now really struggle to have the minimum stamina require to activate the last girl (166 I think?). The thing is I beat all girls so easy that I don't get any bonus after the fight :/ I think some people thought it was too hard before (I did like it hard ^^) but now its too easy.

Well, I didn't touch Vanessa, Marisa, or Anya's fights, so I don't know how they got any easier for you. Maybe you just got better at the game? Once you understand the tactics, most of the game plays itself up to this point. My job is to make sure that new experiences change the way you play the game. I don't intend to have a hard or an easy mode, if I did, it would have more to do with time limits or permadeath than with ratcheting variable numbers up.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Great update for the game, it's good to see the project still being continued, this game is surprisingly addicting (and a 6 hour save game doesn't lie).

My curiosity got the better of me, and long story short, I found some new scenes with Alice (the white haired teacher). Description in spoiler below.
Spoiler: show
Apparently if she puts you in the cage after you escape, you can head back to her spawn point (which is at the right of the cage 1 block down) and press enter while facing left and it says you waited, she comes back and appreciates you staying in your cage. You can wait multiple times too:
- The first time you "wait" in the cage she will make you sit on the desk and give you some apples from the canteen, and puts you back in the cell.
- The next time it will say that you overslept and she heads to classes.
- Next wait there's a scene where she watches you sleep in her underwear (waiting again).
- Next wait she rushes to class without even talking to you.
- Waiting Again gets you another night time scene, but this time shes naked and watching you.
- Waiting again she promises some "quality time" with you.
- Next wait is quality time, where you watch a movie with her
- Next (and final wait) she will say she is making a presentation and she asks if you want to join. If you refuse, she leaves and the maid comes in, notices you in the cage, claims to be your "knight in shining armor," then takes you and attempts to unbirth you. (Same as if you were to encounter her, but escaping will just put you out in the hallway). If you accept, she will attempt to unbirth you. Escaping will make her sad since she thought you wanted to come. But if you go in, she will give the presentation with you still inside her womb. After that you're given the option to escape while she watches the sunset. If you stay put, she thanks you for helping with the presentation. After that her daily routine happens.

Also anytime after you've waited as long as its before the last wait, you can head to the girl's bathroom and you'll notice two girls talking with each other. Chatting with them reveals some information, one of which even warns about the girl who shrinks you.

Also somethings that I found when you're shrunk
- When shrunk if you head to the (break room?), which is in the bottom left hall, you can find a teacher. If you talk to her she will head to the central area with you. There she "signs for you" and tells you to go to the bookshelf where the girl that unshrinks you is. I wonder that signing for someone could mean... :D
- If you are shrunk classes are in session

Also i did a bit of data mining ^^;, and found some images that I haven't seen in the game, just wanted to make sure if there was a way to get them, or if they're just something not added in the game yet.
1) Picture with alice looking at you through the bars while holding a whip.
2) PIcture alice in a bra and stockings named "SCENEalicelingerepose"
3) Upskirt photo of (Alice?) and she's putting on white gloves
4) Photo of Alice wearing only a panty holding her breast which are large.

Also "Anya is busy burning breakfast," guess she's not a good cook then :lol: .
eatme1234
Participator

Postby tanker1992 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:49 pm

what are all the command keys
tanker1992
New to the forum

Postby eMIN » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:37 am

How do i get the event when you escape Alice, I escaped from her multiple times butt she never locks me in the cage.
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:16 am

You have to escape on the first time you encounter her.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby eMIN » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:25 am

generalr wrote:You have to escape on the first time you encounter her.

Thank you but now i dont knw how to wait. All i can do is interact with the cage and that gets me out of the cage.

Actually, it didnt work because it was night time.
Last edited by eMIN on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:36 am

eMIN wrote:
generalr wrote:You have to escape on the first time you encounter her.

Thank you but now i dont knw how to wait. All i can do is interact with the cage and that gets me out of the cage.

Keep interacting with the cage and something will happen.
DevS098
Participator

Postby olgith » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:30 pm

There is a sweet spot on the cage, you can interact with it from the outside. Just face north on the bottom right end of the cage (the corner) and press enter, it should begin the interaction scenes, also used to progress them when you're brought back to the room.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby conkikhon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:00 am

eatme1234 wrote:
Also "Anya is busy burning breakfast," guess she's not a good cook then :lol: .

Got it. I loves those little events. :D
024.jpg
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game