Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby frosthunter » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:26 am

The master is back :( :D :lol:
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby silvastar123 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:11 am

Neato
silvastar123
New to the forum

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:26 am

Generalr is back and will be continuing the game.
Damn this makes me happy this game is fantastic even while unfinished.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby yuhe0blivious » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:07 am

WOW,good words
yuhe0blivious
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:58 am

generalr wrote:Hi everyone. Been a while. Like what you've done with the place. Got some mod visits to spruce it up, that's cool that's cool.

Anyway - Yeah, I am still working on an update. Biggest partners in crime so far have been DevS098 from Insides and Momonari the artist providing lots of art for the next build. Major thanks to them, it doesn't keep growing without their input and efforts. Go play Insides if you haven't - it's like Dark Souls but vore.

I won't go into details, but it's the usual complaints of "life stuff".

Important Details: You can ABSOULTELY. 100%. WITH FULL PERMISSION FROM ME. Recreate and use this game however you want with one exception - no money changing hands. This game is made with assets sourced from all over the internet, and the only way it is at all acceptable is that there is no money from us. No patreons promoting what you work on, and no asking for donations for your work. That's all I can ask. If you do decide to do that sort of thing, you forfeit all sorts of legal protections and have very weak legal justification. I'd appreciate if you gave credit to all the people you work with. And you should probably not go claiming you made everything yourself. Shoulders of giants and all that.

If you want to work on this, fine, go for it. TheNinja0 and I agree on one thing about this project - it's about creating a game that inspires people to make more content in the future. I haven't been in contact with him, but I'm sure he'd agree that any meddling you do with the source and any modifications you make are fine and encouraged! Just don't go claiming you own it and continue in the spirit of encouraging others to make games.

I don't have an estimate for release of the next build other than soon(tm). There was a lot of updating since the last time I said soon(tm). So it's still soon(tm). But I swear it's getting closer.

Thank you all for being patient and getting inspired to work on stuff! I'd be glad to give any advice I can, feel free to shoot a PM.

Lastly - Again, Thanks to DevS for all of his passion and hard work - he's a huge part of this project in the background.

Thank you very much generalr! It's a true honor to be able to work on this game and my thanks have to also go to the very first creator of this game: TheNinja0.
I'm really grateful to you both because this game was pratically the main reason of why I have registered here and that after some time, made me end where I am now. So once again, thank you.. from the very bottom of my heart! :D
And.. rest assured guys. Together with our friend momonari, this game will become awesome! But as general said, it might take quite a while. So I hope you will have enough patience to wait some more time. It will seriously be worth the wait. :wink:
DevS098
Participator

Postby olgith » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Happy days to hear back from you! I can't say enough about how glad I am that this project not being abandoned! Take all the time you need
and hit me up if you need a beta tester~ only kidding ;p.. or am I!?
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby momonari » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Certainly, we have been working on a new and awesome update with lots of art ! just don't ask when it's gonna be ready; that really doesn't help !! xD
momonari
Participator

Postby jacksonorange13 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:38 am

momonari wrote:Certainly, we have been working on a new and awesome update with lots of art ! just don't ask when it's gonna be ready; that really doesn't help !! xD

Still the best news I have had all week!
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:22 pm

Cool to see he hasn't gone into a coma. That would just be unfortunate

Take your time on the game, it's pretty cool to see a group solidly working on a game. Most games seem to pop out of 1 person, so seeing what 3 are capable of is gonna be pretty cool.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Draupnir7 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:08 pm

OptimisticDinner wrote:Cool to see he hasn't gone into a coma. That would just be unfortunate

Ouch.

Good to see something here from the team, and happy that something is a 'progress is being made'. That doesn't happen too often. Godspeed.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:12 am

generalr wrote:Hi everyone. Been a while. Like what you've done with the place. Got some mod visits to spruce it up, that's cool that's cool.

Anyway - Yeah, I am still working on an update. Biggest partners in crime so far have been DevS098 from Insides and Momonari the artist providing lots of art for the next build. Major thanks to them, it doesn't keep growing without their input and efforts. Go play Insides if you haven't - it's like Dark Souls but vore.

I won't go into details, but it's the usual complaints of "life stuff".

Important Details: You can ABSOULTELY. 100%. WITH FULL PERMISSION FROM ME. Recreate and use this game however you want with one exception - no money changing hands. This game is made with assets sourced from all over the internet, and the only way it is at all acceptable is that there is no money from us. No patreons promoting what you work on, and no asking for donations for your work. That's all I can ask. If you do decide to do that sort of thing, you forfeit all sorts of legal protections and have very weak legal justification. I'd appreciate if you gave credit to all the people you work with. And you should probably not go claiming you made everything yourself. Shoulders of giants and all that.

If you want to work on this, fine, go for it. TheNinja0 and I agree on one thing about this project - it's about creating a game that inspires people to make more content in the future. I haven't been in contact with him, but I'm sure he'd agree that any meddling you do with the source and any modifications you make are fine and encouraged! Just don't go claiming you own it and continue in the spirit of encouraging others to make games.

I don't have an estimate for release of the next build other than soon(tm). There was a lot of updating since the last time I said soon(tm). So it's still soon(tm). But I swear it's getting closer.

Thank you all for being patient and getting inspired to work on stuff! I'd be glad to give any advice I can, feel free to shoot a PM.

Lastly - Again, Thanks to DevS for all of his passion and hard work - he's a huge part of this project in the background.

when will you upload the source code???

maybe its a idea to add a special window, that gives credit to all people who's assets are being used.
then lock it with a password to prevent it from being removed.
darknessblades
Participator

Postby CrimsonRogue » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Due to the nature of the game, in a way, the game is /already/ open source. As long as you own RPG Maker MV.

I mean, you might have to decrypt some files to view it perfectly, but there is also an online tool for that.
CrimsonRogue
New to the forum

Postby ikazuchi » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:47 am

Yeah,
just buy rpgmaker MV,
start a new project.
Copy the files of this game into that directory and load it up in rpgmaker MV.

did so myself and recreated the basic world w/o the vore game and events.
The vore "common event" based events are very hard to understand and modify though because the common events are spread across many.. very many common events and the variable usage is not totally clear for someone who just opened up the files.

And since the original creator returned i put my reconstruction on hold.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby ttfph » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:38 am

may I play game plz
ttfph
New to the forum

Postby BigDashT » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:48 am

You can play the game right now, just download it.
BigDashT
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:59 pm

anyone notice the download says 50.7? is there some fixes or something? o.o
Halowinner
Participator

Postby NovaDragn » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Halowinner wrote:anyone notice the download says 50.7? is there some fixes or something? o.o

haha .7z is a type of winzip or winwar. Not the verson of the game.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:51 am

NovaDragn wrote:
Halowinner wrote:anyone notice the download says 50.7? is there some fixes or something? o.o

the 7z filetype is part of 7zip...the others merely know how to access it as part of a standardised archive code
Firon
---

Postby Halowinner » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Firon wrote:
NovaDragn wrote:

the 7z filetype is part of 7zip...the others merely know how to access it as part of a standardised archive code

well im a big derp then XD gj me
Halowinner
Participator

Postby blaziken » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:08 am

been long time since i last visit here lol
i hear the dev already back?
cant wait to see the result eh
*any sneak peek?*
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext