Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby l371c4 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:57 pm

JustAQuinn wrote:To change time while shrunk, enter the vents and go to the northern junction, then head left. Every time you activate the statue, time is moved from 1,2,...9,10,1...

For no reason other than not being implemented, the time after you do this is not told to the player. That'd be a good idea to include, a line that says "The current time is \xV[6]" or whatever the code is to insert a variable into the text line.

Except it doesn't loop back to 1.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:00 pm

l371c4 wrote:
JustAQuinn wrote:To change time while shrunk, enter the vents and go to the northern junction, then head left. Every time you activate the statue, time is moved from 1,2,...9,10,1...

For no reason other than not being implemented, the time after you do this is not told to the player. That'd be a good idea to include, a line that says "The current time is \xV[6]" or whatever the code is to insert a variable into the text line.

I already have something like that. It's works perfectly without additional coding. It also helps tell if the time is mesed up and not how it should be.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby l371c4 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Orosaki wrote:
l371c4 wrote:

I already have something like that. It's works perfectly without additional coding. It also helps tell if the time is mesed up and not how it should be.

He meant to include it for a release version. You specifically said earlier that those tools would only be available to developers.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:10 pm

l371c4 wrote:The fact that you can only be shrunk by a specific sequence of events that has to do with timing as well, which kinda ruins the point. Perhaps it will get better after the teacher opening the room a second time gets fixed - rigbt now if you try to get into the wall room after being shrunk, asking the teacher, and shrinking again, you can't get back in -you have to get swallowed for the oral scene. It certainly *could* be working just fine, but with the bug it's impossible for it to be useful.

I didn't run into that problem yet thanks for letting me know about it though i'll definitely look into it. Should be an easy fix.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:13 pm

l371c4 wrote:He meant to include it for a release version. You specifically said earlier that those tools would only be available to developers.

The lord of time is specifically for the devs but not necessarily everything he has to offer. i can definitely implement the time telling elsewhere. i'll also give it the power to tell if the time is messed up too.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby l371c4 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Sounds good. I'll try to hold off on further suggestions/constructive criticisms until the next version is released, since most of the bugs should be removed by that point and I can focus on evaluating the game experience itself.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seption » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Interesting, looking the pictures folder I found around 6 unused pictures, more or less becouse I didnt see all the events. Also, in the folder of Faces there are group of faces, the faces what we see in the game but we have other picture with faces for Alice... Seriously, Do we have something against Alice? Also, in the other picture with faces for Alice is one what is red... I have an idea what it means becouse she has the sane clothes as in another picture of the Pictures folder, and I dont know if I like what I think it is.
Seption
New to the forum

Postby chaosreaver » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:57 am

Hey, first time poster and all, loving the way the game is going. Some bugs I noticed is the Marissa class skipping cv event has no set depth, so an immediate win, and the tug of war hud isn't working. I looked in the code and compared it to Ninja's, and one of the plugins is missing (OrangeHudGroup - Trib.js) and another isn't configured correctly (OrangeHudLine - Trib.js). Just was wondering if these were caught or overlooked? Either way, looking forward to future updates!
chaosreaver
New to the forum

Postby Orosaki » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:07 am

chaosreaver wrote:Hey, first time poster and all, loving the way the game is going. Some bugs I noticed is the Marissa class skipping cv event has no set depth, so an immediate win, and the tug of war hud isn't working. I looked in the code and compared it to Ninja's, and one of the plugins is missing (OrangeHudGroup - Trib.js) and another isn't configured correctly (OrangeHudLine - Trib.js). Just was wondering if these were caught or overlooked? Either way, looking forward to future updates!

how exactly is it not configured properly? I don't know where exactly to look for it. which plugin is missing stuff. If you have the code or can fix it the by all means please do. I don't exactly see where the issue is. Maybe it's cuz i'm tired.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby generalr » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:30 am

I took out the trib game HUD and never got around to reconfiguring it. I have that and the AV HUDs that need to change, I'll do them at the same time.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby chaosreaver » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:40 am

Gotcha generalr, just thought it might have been an oversight with everything else you put into this. Props, man, I tried looking at the event logic and it gives me a headache. Also, when I tried fixing the Marissa class skip event by giving her a depth, now it shows her sleeping pictures, but plays like regular. Might wanna look into that one. Anywho, I gotta sleep, so talk to you guys later.
chaosreaver
New to the forum

Postby Gelios » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:16 am

HollowSnack wrote:Sure, but I put it in spoiler tags for obvious reasons
Spoiler: show
Step 1: Go into the main hall
Step 2: Go Down and then to the right
Step 3: Enter the first door
Step 4: Make sure your completely UB'd
Step 5: Skip escape attempts until your prompted to do the breast escape mini game
Step 6: Mash LEFT, RIGHT AND UP SIMULTANEOUSLY
Step: 7 Go find the class room (from main hall, go through top left hallway, past girls bathroom)
Step 8: Talk to the girl and accept her drink

Branching pathways:
For Alice, go left so you enter the door at the end of the hallway and when she offers to help you, say "help me" (must of been UB'd and escaped first to get this scene)
For Rita, Go to her room as found in steps 1-3

So, i did 7 steps. But there was no girl. What have I done wrong?
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby yabyab » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:39 am

There are two classrooms, one with desks and a chemistry one
yabyab
New to the forum

Postby Gelios » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:22 am

Oh, thanks! Understand, this is exactly the same girl to whom one should go in the first steps. But this event triggers not every time, I suppose.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pou28 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Hey i have a question about Rita. In the escape mini game with the breasts it says that you have to mash left and right and then up. But everytime i try that nothing happens. It only goes on for a couple of seconds and then it just says that i surrender to her cleavage. Can somebody help me please? D:
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Pou28 wrote:Hey i have a question about Rita. In the escape mini game with the breasts it says that you have to mash left and right and then up. But everytime i try that nothing happens. It only goes on for a couple of seconds and then it just says that i surrender to her cleavage. Can somebody help me please? D:

Your character doesn't have enough strength.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby generalr » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:42 pm

l371c4 wrote:Time skips
Just got back. I like Orosaki's idea - a way to advance time for a price. The problem with the current system is that the time you can get shrunk is locked, and you can't go from night to day while shrunk (or at all without letting yourself get caught). Players WILL eventually find it tedious if they have to mash wriggle in and wriggle out for five minutes every time they want to advance the clock to find a specific time-sensitive event. Another potential solution is to have a sequence where instead of wriggling in a bunch of times once a scene plays where the player is consumed(the wriggle in once option can still be used to train strength etc.) Just a thought you might be able to use.

I hope the suggestions that I'm giving don't mask the amount of appreciation I have for the product so far. It's fantastic and heading in the right direction

I don't care if players find the time-skip tedious. I'm not going to include an upgraded version, but maybe I'll make it loop back from 6 rather than 10. I agree with what another player said, it's better to have a way to check the time than anything else right now. I'll probably implement that soon.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:47 pm

generalr wrote:
l371c4 wrote:Time skips
Just got back. I like Orosaki's idea - a way to advance time for a price. The problem with the current system is that the time you can get shrunk is locked, and you can't go from night to day while shrunk (or at all without letting yourself get caught). Players WILL eventually find it tedious if they have to mash wriggle in and wriggle out for five minutes every time they want to advance the clock to find a specific time-sensitive event. Another potential solution is to have a sequence where instead of wriggling in a bunch of times once a scene plays where the player is consumed(the wriggle in once option can still be used to train strength etc.) Just a thought you might be able to use.

I hope the suggestions that I'm giving don't mask the amount of appreciation I have for the product so far. It's fantastic and heading in the right direction

I don't care if players find the time-skip tedious. I'm not going to include an upgraded version, but maybe I'll make it loop back from 6 rather than 10. I agree with what another player said, it's better to have a way to check the time than anything else right now. I'll probably implement that soon.

I'll already implemented that.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tonyvld » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Pou28 wrote:Hey i have a question about Rita. In the escape mini game with the breasts it says that you have to mash left and right and then up. But everytime i try that nothing happens. It only goes on for a couple of seconds and then it just says that i surrender to her cleavage. Can somebody help me please? D:

Ok, somethin Orosaki might not know, you have to HOLD up the entire time and then alternate between the left and right arrow keys. If nothing happens at that point, or if you make little progress, then Orosaki would be correct, your character would need more strength, so try the method of just holding the up key and then alternating the right and left arrow keys. Hope this helps.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby MetaLion32 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Wow, my first time in posting on these types of forums haha I absolutely love the game generalr/Orosaki. The way the game mechanics work is absolutely fantastic, though throughout my time in playing I've seen some bugs. These are some:
On random occasions, when the player is willingly to be unbirthed by Vanessa, there is a chance that after you reach the max depth with her the scene does not end and gets stuck in a loop of infinite "pulls".
After escaping Marisa, I get a black screen. I fix this by simply going to the hallway and seek Anya to catch me and then escape.
After being shrunk and vored by Alice, there is a chance that no more characters spawn in.

Again, i'm not complaining lol. Very sweet game! truly appreciate the effort both of you put in the game :D
MetaLion32
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game