Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby jacksonorange13 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:07 pm

So I guess we should check back in June then?
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Calvitonks » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Hello a question, how I save progres permanently?
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Calvitonks » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Hello a question ¿how I permanently save progres in the game?
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby onomaximum » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:23 pm

Calvitonks wrote:Hello a question ¿how I permanently save progres in the game?

What do you mean permanently? Do you mean just saving? In that case, you'll just open the menu and hit Save. Otherwise, you'll be prompted to Save while inside some girls (usually when they go to sleep).
onomaximum
New to the forum

Postby Overmind42 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:04 am

onomaximum wrote:

What do you mean permanently? Do you mean just saving? In that case, you'll just open the menu and hit Save. Otherwise, you'll be prompted to Save while inside some girls (usually when they go to sleep).

I think he's having a similar issue that I've had for awhile which is saves don't work... In my case; I'll save the game and during that play session the save works but the second I close the game down then all saves are lost as if they never happened.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rokaku » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:41 pm

jacksonorange13 wrote:So I guess we should check back in June then?

I recommend checking back whenever you want, but not commenting about when we should check back or whether or not there are updates. These forums are incredibly easy to navigate. You can check back tomorrow or June or 2019 and see if there are updates without much trouble. No commenting needed. There is no reason to keep asking if there are updates, and no reason to ask for when we should check back. The title of the thread even tells you when it was updated, and the first post also shows you when it was last updated.

I hope the creators take as long as they need. It sucks that people get so riled up and anxious over a game someone is making as a fun hobby.
Rokaku
Been posting for a bit

Postby onomaximum » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Overmind42 wrote:
onomaximum wrote:

I think he's having a similar issue that I've had for awhile which is saves don't work... In my case; I'll save the game and during that play session the save works but the second I close the game down then all saves are lost as if they never happened.

When you save the game, look in the folder you launched the game from. Go to the 'www' folder and it should contain the folders 'audio,' 'data,' 'fonts,' 'icon,' 'img,' 'js,' and 'save.' Below 'save' should be a file called .DS_Store. Inside the 'save' folder should be a file called 'config.rpgsave' and one called 'global.rpgsave.' These might not appear until you save the game once, but I'm not entirely sure. It's possible the 'save' folder won't appear until you save the game, as well. When you save the game, a file should appear called 'file1.rpgsave.' The number in that file should be equal to whichever slot you save to (slot 1 gives 'file1.rpgsave' and slot 2 gives 'file2.rpgsave' and so on). After saving the game, check this file but DO NOT close the game. It's possible the game doesn't have one of the required files needed, or it's not creating the 'save' folder, causing it to not read any saves not stored in itself. Please check this when you can and if any of the above does not apply to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help fix the issue (however I am no expert and may end up failing, so I apologize if this ends up a waste of time).
onomaximum
New to the forum

Postby Robaticon » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:06 am

I have two questions:
1.It seems like the wriggle minigame is bugged(or at least I have no ideea on how to do it)
2.Can somebody give me an strategy on how to escape from unbirthing(I AM STUCK AT THE BEGGINING OF THE GAME!)
Robaticon
New to the forum

Postby Jondon » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:30 am

Robaticon wrote:I have two questions:
1.It seems like the wriggle minigame is bugged(or at least I have no ideea on how to do it)
2.Can somebody give me an strategy on how to escape from unbirthing(I AM STUCK AT THE BEGGINING OF THE GAME!)

Gotta build strength by wriggling out brah, dem girls got some powerful vaginas ! :lol:
Jondon
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:27 pm

If you goes for the other girls aside from that one "Tutorial" girl (I am referring to Marisa) that's next to your room, then tough luck escaping from other girls. Rita, you need to stay away from her at all cost. She's definitely the hardest.

The only way for you to grow stronger is to find Marisa and get inside of her. You will always lose on your first try, but if you struggled for a long period of time inside of her, you will level up if you're defeated. And then the next time, you'll eventually get out of her and goes to the next girl. Unless if you want to like, go back inside of Marisa and continue leveling up.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vincentvchaos » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:01 pm

SilhouettiShine wrote:

If you goes for the other girls aside from that one "Tutorial" girl (I am referring to Marisa) that's next to your room, then tough luck escaping from other girls. Rita, you need to stay away from her at all cost. She's definitely the hardest.

The only way for you to grow stronger is to find Marisa and get inside of her. You will always lose on your first try, but if you struggled for a long period of time inside of her, you will level up if you're defeated. And then the next time, you'll eventually get out of her and goes to the next girl. Unless if you want to like, go back inside of Marisa and continue leveling up.

In the event you don't like futas (I know not everyone does), go for Anya, the blue haired maid walking around. You'll still have to mess with Marisa a bit, because Anya doesn't show up at the very beginning, but once you unlock her, she is thr weakest female. Her cycle also allows good opportunities to work on your stats, as it isn't a battle every time you try to escape/please her.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby jacksonorange13 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:41 pm

Rokaku wrote:
jacksonorange13 wrote:So I guess we should check back in June then?

I recommend checking back whenever you want, but not commenting about when we should check back or whether or not there are updates. These forums are incredibly easy to navigate. You can check back tomorrow or June or 2019 and see if there are updates without much trouble. No commenting needed. There is no reason to keep asking if there are updates, and no reason to ask for when we should check back. The title of the thread even tells you when it was updated, and the first post also shows you when it was last updated.

I hope the creators take as long as they need. It sucks that people get so riled up and anxious over a game someone is making as a fun hobby.

Bruh you need to chill. It was a simple question that didn't need that sass.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmmooo55 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:13 am

Hmm. I REALLY hate to be "that guy", but we need to make sure that the comments complaining about the update inquiry posts don't become even worse than said inquiry posts. hate bandwagons are really easy to jump onto on the internet, ya know?
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby KoriOokami » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:40 am

mmmooo55 wrote:Hmm. I REALLY hate to be "that guy", but we need to make sure that the comments complaining about the update inquiry posts don't become even worse than said inquiry posts. hate bandwagons are really easy to jump onto on the internet, ya know?

Hmm, very fair point. It certainly won't end well if it gets too far out of hand.
KoriOokami
New to the forum

Postby formaldehyde » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:46 am

and while were at it we gotta avoid making update inquiry complaint criticisms the new fad, cuz then those might get annoying, and then theyll get their own complaints. and then those will get annoying too and get their own complaints, and then...

NAGCEPTION

we have to go deeper...

either way next time this thing gets updated its gonna be party time whether its in july or next tuesday. def looking forward to it.
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby gabristar2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:07 am

how i obtain oral vore?
gabristar2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Calvitonks » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:33 pm

When you save the game, look in the folder you launched the game from. Go to the 'www' folder and it should contain the folders 'audio,' 'data,' 'fonts,' 'icon,' 'img,' 'js,' and 'save.' Below 'save' should be a file called .DS_Store. Inside the 'save' folder should be a file called 'config.rpgsave' and one called 'global.rpgsave.' These might not appear until you save the game once, but I'm not entirely sure. It's possible the 'save' folder won't appear until you save the game, as well. When you save the game, a file should appear called 'file1.rpgsave.' The number in that file should be equal to whichever slot you save to (slot 1 gives 'file1.rpgsave' and slot 2 gives 'file2.rpgsave' and so on). After saving the game, check this file but DO NOT close the game. It's possible the game doesn't have one of the required files needed, or it's not creating the 'save' folder, causing it to not read any saves not stored in itself. Please check this when you can and if any of the above does not apply to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help fix the issue (however I am no expert and may end up failing, so I apologize if this ends up a waste of time).[/quote][/quote]

Hey onomaximum, it appers that the folder "save" doesn`t create even when I save.
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby onomaximum » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Calvitonks wrote:When you save the game, look in the folder you launched the game from. Go to the 'www' folder and it should contain the folders 'audio,' 'data,' 'fonts,' 'icon,' 'img,' 'js,' and 'save.' Below 'save' should be a file called .DS_Store. Inside the 'save' folder should be a file called 'config.rpgsave' and one called 'global.rpgsave.' These might not appear until you save the game once, but I'm not entirely sure. It's possible the 'save' folder won't appear until you save the game, as well. When you save the game, a file should appear called 'file1.rpgsave.' The number in that file should be equal to whichever slot you save to (slot 1 gives 'file1.rpgsave' and slot 2 gives 'file2.rpgsave' and so on). After saving the game, check this file but DO NOT close the game. It's possible the game doesn't have one of the required files needed, or it's not creating the 'save' folder, causing it to not read any saves not stored in itself. Please check this when you can and if any of the above does not apply to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help fix the issue (however I am no expert and may end up failing, so I apologize if this ends up a waste of time).
[/quote]

Hey onomaximum, it appers that the folder "save" doesn`t create even when I save.[/quote]

That is a bit of an issue... I checked myself by extracting the game again to another folder (I assume you're using the newest version) and no matter how many times I deleted the Save folder, it would just come back after I saved again. If you have any of the previous versions of this game (and the saving worked), I would suggest copying the save folder into your current version and trying that. Otherwise, you could try creating a save folder (it's called 'save' and is entirely lowercase) in the www folder. This may not work, but it may give the game an idea of where to go. Besides that, I can only suggest re-downloading the game or re-extracting it from the .7z file. If these methods don't work, then I don't know what the issue is.
onomaximum
New to the forum

Postby Overmind42 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:30 pm

onomaximum wrote:When you save the game, look in the folder you launched the game from. Go to the 'www' folder and it should contain the folders 'audio,' 'data,' 'fonts,' 'icon,' 'img,' 'js,' and 'save.' Below 'save' should be a file called .DS_Store. Inside the 'save' folder should be a file called 'config.rpgsave' and one called 'global.rpgsave.' These might not appear until you save the game once, but I'm not entirely sure. It's possible the 'save' folder won't appear until you save the game, as well. When you save the game, a file should appear called 'file1.rpgsave.' The number in that file should be equal to whichever slot you save to (slot 1 gives 'file1.rpgsave' and slot 2 gives 'file2.rpgsave' and so on). After saving the game, check this file but DO NOT close the game. It's possible the game doesn't have one of the required files needed, or it's not creating the 'save' folder, causing it to not read any saves not stored in itself. Please check this when you can and if any of the above does not apply to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help fix the issue (however I am no expert and may end up failing, so I apologize if this ends up a waste of time).

I saved the game and checked the folder you specified, No such save folder exists > Exiting the game entirely and double checking also doesnt show that a save file exists > I deleted the game entirely then re-downloaded the game, still no save exists > Creating a 'save' folder doesnt work either.

I have no previous ver of the game to access a save folder.

Suggestions?
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby onomaximum » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:43 pm

Overmind42 wrote:
onomaximum wrote:When you save the game, look in the folder you launched the game from. Go to the 'www' folder and it should contain the folders 'audio,' 'data,' 'fonts,' 'icon,' 'img,' 'js,' and 'save.' Below 'save' should be a file called .DS_Store. Inside the 'save' folder should be a file called 'config.rpgsave' and one called 'global.rpgsave.' These might not appear until you save the game once, but I'm not entirely sure. It's possible the 'save' folder won't appear until you save the game, as well. When you save the game, a file should appear called 'file1.rpgsave.' The number in that file should be equal to whichever slot you save to (slot 1 gives 'file1.rpgsave' and slot 2 gives 'file2.rpgsave' and so on). After saving the game, check this file but DO NOT close the game. It's possible the game doesn't have one of the required files needed, or it's not creating the 'save' folder, causing it to not read any saves not stored in itself. Please check this when you can and if any of the above does not apply to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help fix the issue (however I am no expert and may end up failing, so I apologize if this ends up a waste of time).

I saved the game and checked the folder you specified, No such save folder exists > Exiting the game entirely and double checking also doesnt show that a save file exists > I deleted the game entirely then re-downloaded the game, still no save exists > Creating a 'save' folder doesnt work either.

I have no previous ver of the game to access a save folder.

Suggestions?

This is the last thing I can think of:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4crtakebw ... %20Fun.zip

I've uploaded my copy of Shrinking Fun. This has the 'save' folder already made. The save that's in there is at the very beginning of the game. If this doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas.
onomaximum
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game