Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.2 >>Updated: 9/14/2017<<

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:20 pm

conkikhon wrote:
eatme1234 wrote:
Also "Anya is busy burning breakfast," guess she's not a good cook then :lol: .

Got it. I loves those little events. :D
Spoiler: show
024.jpg

I have to agree, its the small little things in games that bring so much more about the character and world the player has entered... or good for a laugh.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby conkikhon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:06 am

I think Marisa will have more events in the future with Alice, since both of them r lewd :)
d58a6199fa6c3e669c24e28df224e90f25e370bbca9a16502760513c23a0073b.jpg

If only I could assault Anya in her sleep...
ev_uranus_h1.jpg

This event is Incredibly hot, i don't mind giving her a helping hand 8)
Asuna-Bathing-OfficialArt-by-KawakamiTetsuya.jpg
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby wind » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:58 am

I love this game so much.Most of the vore games are RPG games but I am not good at playing RPG games. Besides, all of the vores I love unbirth the most . So this game really hit my piont !
I especially like the tug of war part from this update,I hope this game would be finished soon!
Cheers!
wind
New to the forum

Postby Biergesetz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:24 pm

I really liked the original and I really like what you're doing with this too. But, a lot of the dialogue feels artificial (it's a problem a lot of writers have trouble with, to be completely fair). A bit of rewriting the lines to sound more natural and fluid would really help the game a lot. Most people don't use big words in casual conversation, and I don't know anyone who does when they're getting pleasured lol. It gives a stilted feel to the lines.
Biergesetz
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigDashT » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:57 am

Excellent work
BigDashT
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibet » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:59 pm

I love this game! Eagerly awaiting the next update :D
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby BigDashT » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:33 am

I have noted a bug where after escaping from any of the girls, the screen goes black.

I am able to control my character and what not but I cannot see anything.
BigDashT
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:36 am

@generalr when will come the next update?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby generalr » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:20 am

I'll update by November 15th.

I know this update has a lot of bugs in it (I knew that going into it) but it should be 99.9% all better by the next update. Thank you all for being patient with the relatively game-breaking bugs in place. Please make lots of saves so that you can reload in case you encounter one.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby neversurrender21 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:11 pm

take your time! people are expecting full game polish when its barely the beta
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby Date Masamune » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:24 pm

generalr, take your time
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Take your time, but do try to stick to release dates you set. Don't be like Star Citizen.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DiscordantlyYou » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:15 am

Yo Generalr, i know your a busy guy, but could there please please please PLEASE be a stat that pertains to pleasure damage? I've been sitting here for 2 hours with Marisa trying to get her cumshot scene but its pure chance whether or not she'll use her calm down move or not. Our pleasure move only adds 3 Pleasure, but she can user her calm move to suddenly lose 20; It just makes for a really obnoxious scenario in which either I tire myself out and lose the fight because of how long it takes, or once RNG has dictated that i can do it, it works.

tl;dr: Shit takes way too freakin long lol.
DiscordantlyYou
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:18 am

DiscordantlyYou wrote:Yo Generalr, i know your a busy guy, but could there please please please PLEASE be a stat that pertains to pleasure damage? I've been sitting here for 2 hours with Marisa trying to get her cumshot scene but its pure chance whether or not she'll use her calm down move or not. Our pleasure move only adds 3 Pleasure, but she can user her calm move to suddenly lose 20; It just makes for a really obnoxious scenario in which either I tire myself out and lose the fight because of how long it takes, or once RNG has dictated that i can do it, it works.

With the current build, Marisa is pretty well balanced for pleasure in her game. Most pleasure attacks should be used as a distraction technique to make the opponent focus on trying to calm down or lose turns rather than sucking you up. I'm wary of tying this to a stat up, but I hear your complaint and have a plan for a workaround that I think you'll find substitutes nicely. I'm not sure how far I'll get in this update to get there, but it is on the list of annoying quirks to me too.

Biergesetz wrote:I really liked the original and I really like what you're doing with this too. But, a lot of the dialogue feels artificial (it's a problem a lot of writers have trouble with, to be completely fair). A bit of rewriting the lines to sound more natural and fluid would really help the game a lot. Most people don't use big words in casual conversation, and I don't know anyone who does when they're getting pleasured lol. It gives a stilted feel to the lines.

Writing is hard, man. That and I get distracted between debugging, writing text, and scene switching. That mess me up a lot. There's also the fact there there are legacy problems from the plugin, and I haven't chosen which direction to go with the taunts and stuff. I'll try to tighten up some of the dialogue as I go, thanks for understanding.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:55 am

generalr wrote:
DiscordantlyYou wrote:Yo Generalr, i know your a busy guy, but could there please please please PLEASE be a stat that pertains to pleasure damage? I've been sitting here for 2 hours with Marisa trying to get her cumshot scene but its pure chance whether or not she'll use her calm down move or not. Our pleasure move only adds 3 Pleasure, but she can user her calm move to suddenly lose 20; It just makes for a really obnoxious scenario in which either I tire myself out and lose the fight because of how long it takes, or once RNG has dictated that i can do it, it works.

With the current build, Marisa is pretty well balanced for pleasure in her game. Most pleasure attacks should be used as a distraction technique to make the opponent focus on trying to calm down or lose turns rather than sucking you up. I'm wary of tying this to a stat up, but I hear your complaint and have a plan for a workaround that I think you'll find substitutes nicely. I'm not sure how far I'll get in this update to get there, but it is on the list of annoying quirks to me too.

Biergesetz wrote:I really liked the original and I really like what you're doing with this too. But, a lot of the dialogue feels artificial (it's a problem a lot of writers have trouble with, to be completely fair). A bit of rewriting the lines to sound more natural and fluid would really help the game a lot. Most people don't use big words in casual conversation, and I don't know anyone who does when they're getting pleasured lol. It gives a stilted feel to the lines.

Writing is hard, man. That and I get distracted between debugging, writing text, and scene switching. That mess me up a lot. There's also the fact there there are legacy problems from the plugin, and I haven't chosen which direction to go with the taunts and stuff. I'll try to tighten up some of the dialogue as I go, thanks for understanding.

I remember, back into the 0.1 version, that one of the things I enjoyed the most was to find every possible taunt of the girls and there were really a lot! About them I think you should do like in the 0.1 were taunts didn't take a full turn action (except from Marisa but she's the "tutorial girl" so it's understandable) but they had a random chance to display before every girl action, depending on the situation. Right now, taunts appear very rarely (of course since the girls lose a turn when this happen) and this looks like some of the girls..don't even care of you. Ok, in some situations has sense (like when Vanessa is doing homeworks, she can't focus on you unless you bother her too much) but when, for example, Anya or Rita try to unbirth you, I would expect them to at least say something..a bit more often.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Anomaly89 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:27 pm

hey man, just another quick thing i'd like to add. i noticed that all the girls, except Anya, show a cross section of the player being vored. is it possible to add the same thing for anya? also, i am guessing the futa fans would like the same thing for Marissa.

thanks again for all your hard work! we are all rooting for you! :-D
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby joeburp22181 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Hey.

Was just wondering if there will ever be a vaginal insertion for the starting CV scene. I noticed the girl mentioned maybe if the shrunken guy could get out of her cock, they could try her vagina.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby generalr » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:09 am

It's been at least 5 days since last update, so here's a brief overview of what has been changing in the world of Shrinking Fun:

The two new game types are pretty much functional. I've added a boob crush (see attached image) and an oral vore event, and I hope to implement them in various places in context. The images still aren't implemented for the oral vore events, but I hope to get to that this week so they're easily dropped in where they need to go. Oral vore is still soft vore (and will be for the foreseeable future); I haven't put the parts after you're swallowed in yet. Those will come, please continue to be patient.

New futa girl - She's got images, but they need editing before implementation. She's just in there, with some cock vore and unbirth games.

Second shrinking event - if Rita is angry enough at you, she'll just offer to shrink you immediately and eat you. More to come on the shrinking front.

Alice no longer soft-locks your game from what I can tell - it's messy and still needs some updating, but at least you end up somewhere sensible after her events now.

Marisa sleep events fixed.

Taunts changed to be more frequent. Lots of writing to do on those yet. I agree completely with another poster mentioning the stark silence. There's too much fun in having a dialogue during the games!

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread going! If I haven't answered your question, I swear its for a good reason!
Attachments
boobcrush.png
Nevermind the debugging variables on the HUD
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:11 am

Wow, looks amazing! I'm hoping that timer up in the corner isn't just part of the debug hud, knowing that you have limited time left produces lots of fun tension. Also, I'd like to say that I am extremely impressed by your professionalism, generalalr. There's been tons of communication about the state of the game and I really enjoy and appreciate that!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:12 am

nullstuff wrote:There's been tons of communication about the state of the game and I really enjoy and appreciate that!

Some AAA developers could learn a thing or two. (I'm glad FFXIV is forthcoming about their communication though.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game