Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby jacksonorange13 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Tyrondor wrote:does anyone know how to get a scene with the teacher ?

Go to the one classroom, there is one girl (Black haired) speack with her, she will shrink u, than go to the bathroom and in the 1st or 2nd row the first toilet is the teacher

2nd row. And its a random chance so if you dont get it the first time, leave and try again.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ohrgolf » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:59 pm

jacksonorange13 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:
Tyrondor wrote:does anyone know how to get a scene with the teacher ?

Go to the one classroom, there is one girl (Black haired) speack with her, she will shrink u, than go to the bathroom and in the 1st or 2nd row the first toilet is the teacher

2nd row. And its a random chance so if you dont get it the first time, leave and try again.

It's the leftmost entrance in the upper row, and you don't have to leave; just keep interacting with the curtains by standing in front of them and pressing the interact button until the teacher appears.
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyrondor » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:52 pm

thank you kind stranger
Tyrondor
New to the forum

Postby GoTruckYou » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:51 pm

For some reason i cant download this on any other than winzip, is there any other way to do so? if so, how?
GoTruckYou
New to the forum

Postby strawhat64 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:52 am

What's wrong with winzip? You can always use 7zip to extract something.
strawhat64
New to the forum

Postby GoTruckYou » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:37 am

I can't save using winzip cause i have a crappy pc. Any other program i've used so far works
GoTruckYou
New to the forum

Postby EvanLora » Tue May 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Suggestions:

- Condoms on futa girls. After they have cockvored you, have the girl trigger an event at random (like % chance to go to the shopping then home, or bathub then bed, etc) and if you choose to please her, she shows up a condom and deposits you on it if she cums. Either that, or she uses the condom to have sex with another girl.

- Analvore with Becky? Is that planned for the next update? I see there were some intent on doing it, but I may be wrong.

- Panty Entrapment. Maybe with the first girl, the black haired one who brings you to the school.

- Buttcrush. As an additional thing, if farting isn't your thing, I understand.

- Maybe more teacher scenes? To my knowledge, she only has a single interaction, which is AV.

Ok, now for the questions:

Who is the girl that changes your size to normal after you have shrunk? Will she have any scenes?
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Okzero » Tue May 07, 2019 8:57 pm

EvanLora wrote:Suggestions:

- Condoms on futa girls. After they have cockvored you, have the girl trigger an event at random (like % chance to go to the shopping then home, or bathub then bed, etc) and if you choose to please her, she shows up a condom and deposits you on it if she cums. Either that, or she uses the condom to have sex with another girl.

- Analvore with Becky? Is that planned for the next update? I see there were some intent on doing it, but I may be wrong.

- Panty Entrapment. Maybe with the first girl, the black haired one who brings you to the school.

- Buttcrush. As an additional thing, if farting isn't your thing, I understand.

- Maybe more teacher scenes? To my knowledge, she only has a single interaction, which is AV.

Ok, now for the questions:

Who is the girl that changes your size to normal after you have shrunk? Will she have any scenes?

Sorry dude, but I think the project might be dead. It's been a year and a half since the last update.
Okzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Okay, now i would say its dead.
So i have a question on all of you, can someone work on this great game?
If i could, i would do it by myself, but i can't, i havent the time and the money for a project like this :( so could one of you work on this game?

- Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anomaly89 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:08 pm

people should just forget this game, sure it was nice, but there are better games similare to this one being made.
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby ikazuchi » Thu May 23, 2019 11:03 am

Archangel64 wrote:Okay, now i would say its dead.
If i could, i would do it by myself, but i can't, i havent the time and the money for a project like this :( so could one of you work on this game?

- Archangel64

I started to work on it some time ago, the problem is that many plugins were used for the vore battle scenes etc..
Re-creating and optimizing the overworld is fairly do-able

The Vore System itself is... let's say non-steamlined.

Extending the game by adding more vore battles is extremely complicated (from what i saw and tried to do with the game)

I will look if i have a backup of my ... rework I did like ~1 year ago.. somewhere.
Maps, events, time etc. optimized.
Vore battles dumbed down to remove necessity of plugins.

Can not promise anything though. I did not look into it anymore since the word was that "it may be continued by the creator"..
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:59 am

ikazuchi wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:Okay, now i would say its dead.

- Archangel64

I started to work on it some time ago, the problem is that many plugins were used for the vore battle scenes etc..
Re-creating and optimizing the overworld is fairly do-able

The Vore System itself is... let's say non-steamlined.

Extending the game by adding more vore battles is extremely complicated (from what i saw and tried to do with the game)

I will look if i have a backup of my ... rework I did like ~1 year ago.. somewhere.
Maps, events, time etc. optimized.
Vore battles dumbed down to remove necessity of plugins.

Can not promise anything though. I did not look into it anymore since the word was that "it may be continued by the creator"..

Okay, do what you can and if can't do it then let me/us know, it was only a please from me, means you don't have to do it, if you can't.
(sorry for my bad english)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri May 24, 2019 8:47 pm

I would suggest, that if you do take over the project, make a new thread about it so you can have control over updating the threads titles to help prevent confusion down the line. Especially if you plan to follow the trend of putting the update version as the title as you release updates.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Date Masamune » Fri May 24, 2019 9:50 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:I would suggest, that if you do take over the project, make a new thread about it so you can have control over updating the threads titles to help prevent confusion down the line. Especially if you plan to follow the trend of putting the update version as the title as you release updates.

I second that!
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby ikazuchi » Sat May 25, 2019 5:58 am

Date Masamune wrote:
tgcidolfus wrote:I would suggest, that if you do take over the project, make a new thread about it so you can have control over updating the threads titles to help prevent confusion down the line. Especially if you plan to follow the trend of putting the update version as the title as you release updates.

I second that!

Checked all my hard disks, no copy left.
Basically i have no problem with starting it again from scratch, but the problem is i am not a creative type of person.

I could rebuild what is already there, but for new content i would need help.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby frosthunter » Sat May 25, 2019 9:50 am

ikazuchi wrote:
Date Masamune wrote:

I second that!

Basically i have no problem with starting it again from scratch, but the problem is i am not a creative type of person.

you can ask for ideas in a discord group or you can create a new entry for suggestions about the game

sorry my english is not very good :c
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Sun May 26, 2019 11:41 am

Having this old game to be finally revamped after so long would be a nice thing. However I have to say that if someone wants to attempt to do so, in my opinion, he should be careful. This game is the official first one of its kind and it became so famous due to its accurate gameplay on the giantess and vore fetishes to even create a genre, the what now are called "shrinking games". I think that a simplified revamp of this project may end up to leave old fans who liked to play with this level of accuracy disappointed so I advice against that. While it's also true that this game's code is very complex, I think that anyone who should get the honor the rework on this project should try to keep that level of accuracy or simply leave this project alone and start a new game.

Of course I might be wrong but again, this is what I think.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Hunted » Sun May 26, 2019 1:14 pm

I personally think the best thing would be to take the lessons from this game and expand the genre with more original content. I think that would give it more traction and inspire more devs.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun May 26, 2019 5:11 pm

if i remember correctly, this was passed off once before some major updates began to happen, but as Dev said, you will have a high level of standard to live up to from the more.. negative sides of the community, but that doesn't mean you don't have to try, just be ready to take a lot of unconstructive comments that will be loaded with salt. With keeping that in mind, to not get discouraged if you are having some degree of fun/satisfaction creating and/or playing it.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Tue May 28, 2019 8:22 am

ikazuchi wrote:
Date Masamune wrote:

I second that!

for the shrinking challenge part many current games have i would suggest a debug window so people can help you fixing bugs that might happen during those games, since you need exact value's to replicate it. just like the game has currently. {this makes those minigames a bit more easy}

but yeah it can be a challenge to make a game that is both enjoyable and good to play.

for example shrink exp has a quest guide item but with each version this gets updated and if you have the oudated one you cant see everything in it, which could be solved by having a NPC sell it to you for 1G and he buys it for the same amount, so nobody can get more money if its not usable/needed for the game.

this way people have a option to reset the quest guide item.

you can always look into what others made and the comments of people regarding those games.

but i would suggest making

what i would suggest is first replicating the scenes that are currently in the game with a "scene replay room"
so you can find out the triggers that it uses, then build a easier system around it.

{having Key items that change time or size, for easier testing} {that way people can change their size at any time so bugtesting is more easy, and people cannot get trapped during this} {for special area's have a escape NPC that teleports you back to the base if there is a insta-death scene, which did not trigger}

{just a few suggestions you could use in the rebooted version you want to make}
darknessblades
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game