Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby ayfriano » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:45 am

AGiant, is it possible to have the discord even if it's not finished, to have the advancement of the game ?
ayfriano
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:14 am

ayfriano wrote:AGiant, is it possible to have the discord even if it's not finished, to have the advancement of the game ?

Hey ayfriano,

I'm sry for late reply but I was not sure how to honestly. The game is collecting some dust at the moment. I don't have that much time and I'm quite new to everything. So I kinda regret already that I posted for help three and a half months ago. Many that messaged me or read it might have thought or think that I wanted to let them make the game and claim the glory. I wouldn't resent people to think like that but I'll keep quite at the moment until I can show something. So that also means there is no advancement of the game you could get.
Discord will be closed for the general public until I record some good progress game wise. Sry.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyler1999 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:35 pm

two questions, 1 who is anya? and 2 I got a scene at nighttime where you go into the room with the two black haired girls, (to the right of the abandoned room and the left of the kitchen.) And you talk to the girl on the right three times, and she says "Don't talk to me... I'm on some stupid "No Tiny" diet and your making it hard to stick to it" are there any interactions with these girls or any planned? Ik the one says that "I'd love to play but it's not in the cards right now, come back later".
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:52 pm

Tyler1999 wrote:Who is Anya?

Anya is a platinum haired maid that patrols the hallway in certain time of day. She prioritized in Unbirth, but she's not that strong compared to other girls. She's probably above Marisa's strength (First girl) and under Vanessa's strength (Unlocked after Anya's encounter if outside of Anya's vagina for too long. ex: under 50% of depth).
whatthehellisgoingon.png
Note: Not in game, this is only an example.

Tyler1999 wrote:I got a scene at night time where you go into the room with the two black haired girls, (to the right of the abandoned room and the left of the kitchen.) And you talk to the girl on the right three times, and she says [Character Quote], are there any interactions with these girls or any planned?

There is no scenes implemented for the two black haired girls that you talked to, sadly. It was merely indicated that you should wait until the new build to release so that you can have the two girls encountered in the future. However, despite that the recent update was from 2017, sadly it's not the case.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlashGerrit » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:17 pm

How do I interact with Alice and get her unbirth scene? And which girl does anal vore and where to find her?
FlashGerrit
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:08 am

I am having issues figuring out what to due during the night cycle. I cant interact with anything an it is not clear where i should go. Help would be nice.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30 am

Dotsu wrote:I am having issues figuring out what to due during the night cycle. I cant interact with anything an it is not clear where i should go. Help would be nice.

Get traped by any girl and wait for daytime
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:25 pm

Ok so I'm new to this game...

I've managed to get the Alice OV and cleavage scene.

But I'm stumped on how to get Rita to eat me. I've read this whole thread and people say you need to get her to appear in the classroom? How do you get here to show up there?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:42 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:Ok so I'm new to this game...

But I'm stumped on how to get Rita to eat me. I've read this whole thread and people say you need to get her to appear in the classroom? How do you get here to show up there?

U have to meet her first in her room, go to the mainhall go down to the floor and than in the first room
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:55 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:Ok so I'm new to this game...

U have to meet her first in her room, go to the mainhall go down to the floor and than in the first room

I tried that like 5 times. I finally got it. You need to refuse to pleasure her in class and then escape any other way, then she'll be in the chemistry class if its daytime. Then she shrinks you can you can find her in her room.

Unfortunately that scene glitches out if you get dumped back into her hand. And no special dialogue if you do manage to get swallowed. Oh well.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby FlashGerrit » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:05 pm

How to get anal vore scene with any girl? And how to get the Alice scene? I have 166 stamina but can’t get her to do anything else then say “ Finally home. I should get a salad, but maybe I’ll just get a sandwich again”. What should I do?
FlashGerrit
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:26 am

FlashGerrit wrote:How to get anal vore scene with any girl? And how to get the Alice scene? I have 166 stamina but can’t get her to do anything else then say “ Finally home. I should get a salad, but maybe I’ll just get a sandwich again”. What should I do?

It's all in the comments below, just take some time and read carefully
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AGiant » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:34 am

It has passed like six months after my initial post. So even if not much here is a little something.

You might know these:

But what about this

Also this map will most likely never be used. XD
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyler1999 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:26 pm

Just got to the Anal Vore for the teacher, Erica. Would love to see an update and where this could be taken. Also noticed that the Alice scene is the same one used in Tiny misadventures.
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby right2fail » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:19 pm

I really wish I could get the pleasure/masturbation event with Alice to work properly. After you've been inside her for a while, she'll as you to move around and pleasure her, but if you take any actions she teleports into the bathroom and carries out the "you tried to escape during class" event instead.
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hellman » Fri May 21, 2021 3:44 am

Can anyone tell me how manly OV, AV, UB, CV, and Breast Crush scenes there are and how to get them all?
Hellman
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:18 am

Hellman wrote:Can anyone tell me how manly OV, AV, UB, CV, and Breast Crush scenes there are and how to get them all?

The game is mainly cv/ub with one av scene and it might have a few ov scenes (not sure havent played in a while) there may also bee some bv/nv scenes (again not sure).

For cv there are 2 characters when you first start go to the hallway and enter the first door to the left. There you will meet Marisa she offers to cv you. In the same room during certain times of the day you can meet another futanari whose name escapes me.

ub can be found in the intro scene, there is the maid that you can find in the top left and right hallways, not sure if she can be in south hallway. The brown haired girl in the room left of Marisa's room can only be accessed at night or if you say in the maid long enough. Then there is the blue haired girl found in the south hallway. When you go to the big main room and walk south then go right and she should be in the closest room. She will keep you until you escape or shrink down.

av... in order to get this you need to have enough strength to escape the blue haired girl (mentioned in paragraph above) during class while you are in between her tits. After doing this you get a dialog exchange between the teacher and the girl. You should now be able to find the girl in the room next to the class room which is in top left hall go to the second room that isn't the bathroom (I forget the layout up there). In this room you will see the blue haired girl talk to her and drink the potion. You will get smol. Go into the bathroom. You need to interact with the stall in the second row far left over and over again until the teacher shows up.

bv/ov are from the same girl she only shows up if you are strong enough in the last room in the top left hall way. Just talk to her and it should happen. Be warned! she can be quite annoying to escape if memory serves.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Roy69420 » Thu May 27, 2021 4:32 am

I have a few question when is the new update no rush but id like to know and second is there a teacher scene or is there not i kept searching the school at night for hours found nothing plus dows the statue in the vents next to simon really works tested it many time time dident change please responde if you have any anser and steps if you know them
Roy69420
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu May 27, 2021 11:25 am

Roy69420 wrote:I have a few question when is the new update no rush but id like to know and second is there a teacher scene or is there not i kept searching the school at night for hours found nothing plus dows the statue in the vents next to simon really works tested it many time time dident change please responde if you have any anser and steps if you know them

Just read the comments below
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jackamoco22 » Thu May 27, 2021 12:50 pm

Roy69420 wrote:I have a few question when is the new update no rush but id like to know and second is there a teacher scene or is there not i kept searching the school at night for hours found nothing plus dows the statue in the vents next to simon really works tested it many time time dident change please responde if you have any anser and steps if you know them

So I have bad news and good news

The bad news: I doubt that there is an update coming. The last update was 3 and a half years ago.

The good news: There is a scene with the teacher! Look at my comment above yours and it should have all the interactions in the game.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game