Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby lith66 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:58 pm

Skittles209 wrote:
lith66 wrote:Can anyone please help me on this game, Ive escpare the futa while she asleep and wandering nighttime around the place there nothing else to interactive with

and is there any tips on how to escape faster and guide for this game?

Enjoying it teh game but would like to progressive bit more im like lvl 1 with stamina 128, consitue 24 and the rest stats r 1

The girl with a dick and the tall girl are the only characters that the player can enter at night. If you are trapped at night, the game doesn't reset unless you inside one of the girls. You need to start a new game. If you don't have the endless night bug. Entering the room next to the restroom will result in an interaction with the blue hair girl. You will shrink to a smaller size and be able to be eaten by her or interact with the teacher and hopefully, it will fix your problem. I recommend entering the tall girl as she has a classroom cycle and such but she is tough to get out of and if done incorrectly can result in an endless night cycle or breaking the game. Rendering the player able to enter endlessly or reaching the max limit but not engaging in a continuation of the scene.

Thank you looks like I was stuck on the night bug
lith66
New to the forum

Postby lith66 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Sorry for another annoying question, how do you escape breast capure it says wiggle right and left then top to espase but i've try using my keyboard arrows and it doesn't do anything
lith66
New to the forum

Postby Konfusis » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:11 pm

Hey guys quick question. Is the teacher the one that does the AV scene? ^^;
Konfusis
New to the forum

Postby Konfusis » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Guys I did the Rita shrink scene after i escaped from her boobs and I keep not finding the professor in the bathroom.Help!
Konfusis
New to the forum

Postby Konfusis » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:34 pm

[quote="lith66"]Sorry for another annoying question, how do you escape breast capure it says wiggle right and left then top to espase but i've try using my keyboard arrows and it doesn't do anything[/quoT\

The more you play you get fitness and strength. When you get stronger you can escape Rita breast capture scene easily.
Konfusis
New to the forum

Postby Tranzora » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:58 am

Um, so will there be any updates any time soon?

sorry if that sounded impatient
Tranzora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anomaly89 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:13 am

Endierlord wrote:Um, so will there be any updates any time soon?

nope, this game is dead.
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:47 pm

Endierlord wrote:Um, so will there be any updates any time soon?

The game haven't been updated for 2 years. Assuming the creator just abandoned their own project and let the other community create their own inspiration of that said game. Or just... Never update it due to being busy in life.

It's a shame, because it is one of my favorite shrinking game so far. (And spending many hours in Anya lmao) :(
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tranzora » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:54 am

(Same. Anya is the best)

But that's what I meant, is the community making progress?
Tranzora
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvastar123 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:57 am

2 years of update begging.
At this point i'd suggest just locking the thread.
silvastar123
New to the forum

Postby Hunted » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:31 pm

silvastar123 wrote:2 years of update begging.

I wish it got locked. This thread has been necroed with same questions far too many times.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Hunted wrote:
silvastar123 wrote:2 years of update begging.

I wish it got locked. This thread has been necroed with same questions far too many times.

Here are view users, they want to make this thier own, means, it can be, that there will comes a update
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:35 pm

2 years since the previous update, and I'm pretty sure the game had been dropped and picked back up by new people a couple times before then too.
This game is doomed to fail as no substantial group is making an effort, just some people who wanted it to continue and took it upon themselves. (as far as I can tell they're doing it alone, for the most part, barring the art.)
The coding is also a mess, I've looked at it myself while trying to figure out the game mechanics. I'm not great at RPG maker, but I know messy code when I see it. Probably a large fraction of the reason why it's doomed.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:15 pm

Who are the users that are even working on this game anymore?? since the original poster stopped. but a new update was never made, maybe a mod can close the topic. and tell the others to open a new one instead
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Callen2 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:30 am

Honestly i made an account just for this, honestly i love the game, i think the option to struggle INSIDE is a beautiful idea!! most Vore games want you to escape but you know we really don't want that, some of us want to wiggle inside but the one problem i have here is that their is no rest spot to find the other girls, Ex. the teacher i still want to find her and do her side, ive escaped Ritas UB in class and got told by the teacher but that was it, also the girls are very hard to escape when you want to, ive struggled to escape the plain simple girls so i had to use a save editor and Edit my Characters Stamina and Stamina regen to 999999+ because its very annoying when their difficulty is super hard, some Vore games on Eka's portal provide a How to on how to find each girl and or Get there vore part, *cough* Teacher *cough* do you have a Shrinking fun discord by any chance? so others can help others get the vore they wanted in the game like i still don't know how to shrink and grow for some girls the game tells me kind of nothing. please i love this game if anyone can tell me the How to for some girls and how to rest/grow and shrink for some i would love that.
Callen2
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Callen2, the teacher scene is in the bathroom, first row of the toilets, first door, at the smaller form
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anomaly89 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:17 pm

Callen2 wrote:Honestly i made an account just for this, honestly i love the game, i think the option to struggle INSIDE is a beautiful idea!! most Vore games want you to escape but you know we really don't want that, some of us want to wiggle inside but the one problem i have here is that their is no rest spot to find the other girls, Ex. the teacher i still want to find her and do her side, ive escaped Ritas UB in class and got told by the teacher but that was it, also the girls are very hard to escape when you want to, ive struggled to escape the plain simple girls so i had to use a save editor and Edit my Characters Stamina and Stamina regen to 999999+ because its very annoying when their difficulty is super hard, some Vore games on Eka's portal provide a How to on how to find each girl and or Get there vore part, *cough* Teacher *cough* do you have a Shrinking fun discord by any chance? so others can help others get the vore they wanted in the game like i still don't know how to shrink and grow for some girls the game tells me kind of nothing. please i love this game if anyone can tell me the How to for some girls and how to rest/grow and shrink for some i would love that.

you made an account for a dead game. but it's ok, if you want more games like this, then play tiny misadventure, it's a better version of shrinking fun and it gets updated and there is a discord.
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby sumgai89 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:47 pm

I really love Tiny Misadventures, but I think Shrinking Fun has something special that the other games in the Shrink EXP-like genre lack.
Both TM and SF want to make you feel weak and helpless at the hands of the giantesses who want to imprison you within their bodies, but they both go about it in completely different ways. TM just makes escape very difficult and RNG based. That really enhances the experience at first, but when you've spent almost a month trapped inside Kasumi's dick because repeated bad RNG rolls make it impossible for you to escape at the school, it can get frustrating. SF does the same thing by making the girls so strong that escape is just impossible until you raise your stats enough to escape. You're no longer spending numerous in-game days trapped inside of girl, you're instead training yourself up until you're strong enough to get out. A failed escape attempt doesn't feel so bad when you've gained a permanent increase to your strength that can also help you escape other girls in the future.
Too bad the game is so broken and unfinished, or it could potentially be my favorite one of these.
sumgai89
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:00 pm

i thought momonari was almost done with a update for the game
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Konfusis » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:12 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Callen2, the teacher scene is in the bathroom, first row of the toilets, first door, at the smaller form

How do you get that scene I keep going as small after Rita's potion and I don't see the teacher.
Konfusis
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game