Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.48 <<Updated: 11/05/2017>>

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:39 pm

trom wrote:did the game have a option to passe the nigth to the day?

get in any pussy and stay until day
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheBlueOne » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Think I found a bug with Becky. If you get her to cum you out, then go back to her, the "post-orgasm" softening never stops.
Edit: And she can't "succeed" in voring you. reaching 100 (at least past that point) does nothin'
Last edited by TheBlueOne on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:41 pm

TheBlueOne wrote:Think I found a bug with Becky. If you get her to cum you out, then go back to her, the "post-orgasm" softening never stops.

who is becky?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheBlueOne » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
TheBlueOne wrote:Think I found a bug with Becky. If you get her to cum you out, then go back to her, the "post-orgasm" softening never stops.

who is becky?

The new futa rooming with Marissa
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby larxx » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:46 pm

TheBlueOne wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:

who is becky?

The new futa rooming with Marissa

nvm found it
larxx
New to the forum

Postby GuiGui83 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:57 pm

I found a bug: When fighting with Anya (The maid), the background image never get updated.
GuiGui83
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:03 pm

How do you get the scene with Erica?
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby larxx » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:11 pm

How do get the teacher event
larxx
New to the forum

Postby Anomaly89 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:12 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
trom wrote:did the game have a option to passe the nigth to the day?

get in any pussy and stay until day

actually, if you go to the vents there is a statue that says it can forward time but you meed to be smaller in order to do that. also, does anyone know how to get the anal vore with the orange hair girl?
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby estadio » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Did anyone knows what should i do after shrunked by rita?, Is there any event after shrunked by rita (except grow back)
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Ah and there is a bug ,when entering the toilet and an event called Alice Rushing (i dont know exactly) happen, and when succed escaped or unbirth it suddenly repeat without end, it is bug or my game corrupted ._.
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomaly89 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:12 pm

estadio wrote:Ah and there is a bug ,when entering the toilet and an event called Alice Rushing (i dont know exactly) happen, and when succed escaped or unbirth it suddenly repeat without end, it is bug or my game corrupted ._.

i also have the same problem...
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Noticed in this version there's a lot of hang-ups and black screens. There for me was also a lot of events where the shrunken 'hero' never wiggled or moved, the screen showing him staying in the exact same position, even with the light fading or growing brighter. Also was curious, is there any oral vore in this version... Noticed a comment above about teacher interaction. Is that a possibility? Both her room and the classroom, I can't seem to interact with her at all, or even upset the class. Alice is doing the same thing for me as she was last time. If I win, or 'beat' her challenge, it just moves to a black screen. Health and stamina increase after fighting her, but after the 'awards', there's nothing.

Edit: I found the one oral event but can't find Alice. I used the 'time skip', each time checking her room again, at least five times. And she never shows.
Edit II: Alice is in her room now, but the game at the 'really' small size doesn't let you get 'noticed'.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby vincentvchaos » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Normally, I'd be all for figuring things out myself, but even after running around shrunken even more, I can't find any way to do anything with the teacher. The oral events are for Alice and Rita, but you have to be shrunken for those. Go to one of the classrooms and find Rita, drink her potion, and she'll shrink you real quick. Other than that, I mean, that's all I've really found. I like Becky so far, a lot, but she really feels unfinished. You can't really lose to her; even after getting sucked all the way in, the game continues, and when she gets too soft, you get out, regardless. She also mentions something about coming back to her room at night, but I can't find her at night.

Also noticed that Marisa taunts you in her sleep. I tried sneaking in, and she kept commenting on my progress, then immediately would show that she was fast asleep. I got her bathroom event right after, and the game froze on me. I hadn't been inside her yet (new game), so maybe it didn't know how to react to her finding me in there. And it keeps looping to the previous time of day whenever I do succeed. It keeps saying a few hours have passed, and she asks to play again.

I'm really loving this game, I just want to see the new content, haha.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:02 pm

Absolutely lovImg this game, where is the anal vore scene though? I haven't gotten a chance to get too far yet, I'm not able to play very much, but that's what I'm so stoked for. If anyone can help me find it, it would much appreciated.
bebopy
Participator

Postby estadio » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:09 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:Normally, I'd be all for figuring things out myself, but even after running around shrunken even more, I can't find any way to do anything with the teacher. The oral events are for Alice and Rita, but you have to be shrunken for those. Go to one of the classrooms and find Rita, drink her potion, and she'll shrink you real quick. Other than that, I mean, that's all I've really found. I like Becky so far, a lot, but she really feels unfinished. You can't really lose to her; even after getting sucked all the way in, the game continues, and when she gets too soft, you get out, regardless. She also mentions something about coming back to her room at night, but I can't find her at night.

Also noticed that Marisa taunts you in her sleep. I tried sneaking in, and she kept commenting on my progress, then immediately would show that she was fast asleep. I got her bathroom event right after, and the game froze on me. I hadn't been inside her yet (new game), so maybe it didn't know how to react to her finding me in there. And it keeps looping to the previous time of day whenever I do succeed. It keeps saying a few hours have passed, and she asks to play again.

what do you mean by the potion? there is any potion ? and what do you mean by oral event? ho to get that event?
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:20 pm

I thought that the update comes on the 15th November out.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nullstuff » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm having a bit of trouble in this latest update... I can't seem to get the teacher event, and I can't seem to figure out the breast crush game either. Also, the new futa girl seems to be kinda glitched, nothing happens when you get to max depth and after she cums she never stops losing hardness. But I loved the oral event! It was maybe a bit too easy, but Rita's taunting when she gulps you down is amazing!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby DiscordantlyYou » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:47 pm

I know it's been said a great deal today already, but yes, Becky does seem to be broken. Reaching max depth triggers nothing, and after she ejaculates she becomes flaccid no matter what you do. I really enjoy the new content however! It's just frustrating to me that the New Futa girl seems broken (Especially since the futa CV is the primary reason I love this game :P).
As far as content goes, everything looks really good, I enjoyed the new Oral events, although there seems to be around the same number of bugs this time around, namely ones you've heard from before; Becky in general is bugged, Some of Marisa is still wonky like her dialogue and soft lock still seems persistently odd, and the Maid seems to have her CG's bugged, no matter what I do her appearance doesn't progress through the vore stages.

All in all, promising stuff, and other than the bugs very, VERY enjoyable. If you have any insight on whats going down with Becky Generalr, I would like to hear of it! Keep up the good fight amigo.

Oh and I only thought about this after posting, but entrapment in balls for becky would be lovely! But thats probably just me! :D
DiscordantlyYou
New to the forum

Postby vincentvchaos » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:57 pm

estadio wrote:
vincentvchaos wrote:Normally, I'd be all for figuring things out myself, but even after running around shrunken even more, I can't find any way to do anything with the teacher. The oral events are for Alice and Rita, but you have to be shrunken for those. Go to one of the classrooms and find Rita, drink her potion, and she'll shrink you real quick. Other than that, I mean, that's all I've really found. I like Becky so far, a lot, but she really feels unfinished. You can't really lose to her; even after getting sucked all the way in, the game continues, and when she gets too soft, you get out, regardless. She also mentions something about coming back to her room at night, but I can't find her at night.

what do you mean by the potion? there is any potion ? and what do you mean by oral event? ho to get that event?

If you go to the left classroom, Rita should be in there. It's the one that has all the stools. Talk to her, she'll ask you to drink something. If you agree, you get shrunk. If you decline, she shoves you in her pussy.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game