Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby generalr » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:40 am

Heck, for a while, I used a completely different actor for Shrunken Harold vs Regular Harold. That's been patched, too
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby fireguy2270 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:25 pm

RC8015 wrote:Yup. Just unzip the game (didn't even know you could play it when the package is still zipped), then open the shrinking fun folder, then the 'www' folder and there you already see the 'save' folder. Open it and bam, your save files.
But keep in mind that the older save files are not 100% compatible with the newer versions. Sometimes switches and variables in events get changed/added for example and this messes up your game.
generalr wrote:You should extract the game by right clicking on the file and extracting the contents. You should generally not play the game within the zip file. Then you can make save files.

Oh wow. I'm not sure why it had worked at all before then. Thanks a bunch!
fireguy2270
New to the forum

Postby KoriOokami » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:29 am

Decided to join the bandwagon of other long-time lurkers and say Hi. lol

Really enjoying the game thus far and the love being put into making it. Overall I have no complaints with the game except for one that had already been mentioned and will probably be implemented next patch, and is more of a "Quality of Life" change anyways. (being able to physically see what time it is in-game) The Artwork and game play is awesome, progression is pretty straight-forward and fun. It doesn't feel too repetitive either so that if definitely a plus. I also noticed, in a few scenes, that it looks like you have plans for an affinity system with the girls of some kind? Could be super interesting, I am looking forward to the other story elements that have also been mentioned as well.

Anyways, keep up the great work! The game is amazing so far and it can only get better from here. :)
It's already been said but, don't forget to take breaks when you need to, burning out sucks.
KoriOokami
New to the forum

Postby pandapuden » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Dude this game is awesome, keep up the good work. Im not into OV or AV but you've nailed the unbirth. I find the whole pregnant belly type a turn off, this is how it should be done.

I really just want to see more of the same. more unbirth with more girls and possibly a teacher or ever headteacher.

Looking forward to the next update.
pandapuden
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:34 pm

Hey generalr, can you give us a rough estimate of when the next update will be?
The mechanics of this game is quickly making it one of my favorite vore games all time so I am always looking forward to when the next update drops.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby generalr » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Hey! Thank you for the support everybody!

The next content update is planned for mid January. I am a bit behind schedule, but I think work is picking up pace nicely and that should be a reasonable estimated time for the next part of the game. The last update focused on getting Alice and Rita up to a decent level for the game to play as well as making night games available for some girls and some new mini-games were added to the mix. There's going to be a continued push to make more events available at more times as well as increase the cast of available girls in the game.

The focus on the next update is creating conflict and a direction for the plot to encourage players to explore the nooks and crannies (with some prodding, of course) as well as a few connecting factors between the existing cast. Now that I have some of the mini-games I wanted to work with, I want to get more of the standard unbirth games available, and try start on a few variants that have been floating around as necessary additions.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:03 am

generalr wrote:Hey! Thank you for the support everybody!

The next content update is planned for mid January. I am a bit behind schedule, but I think work is picking up pace nicely and that should be a reasonable estimated time for the next part of the game. The last update focused on getting Alice and Rita up to a decent level for the game to play as well as making night games available for some girls and some new mini-games were added to the mix. There's going to be a continued push to make more events available at more times as well as increase the cast of available girls in the game.

The focus on the next update is creating conflict and a direction for the plot to encourage players to explore the nooks and crannies (with some prodding, of course) as well as a few connecting factors between the existing cast. Now that I have some of the mini-games I wanted to work with, I want to get more of the standard unbirth games available, and try start on a few variants that have been floating around as necessary additions.

Sounds fantastic. Any news on the post-escape bugs?
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hunted » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Great Game!

I really enjoyed the maid scene with Vanessa, I wonder if we could get to see some similar scenarios with the other characters the game has a great cast so far.

I had been a while since I found a game that incorporated every one of my likes in one game. Looking forward to the next update!
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby meaning4 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 pm

We are in a dorm, right? Should there be classrooms in a dorm?
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby generalr » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:29 pm

meaning4 wrote:We are in a dorm, right? Should there be classrooms in a dorm?

Wanna know how I know you didn't live in a dorm in college?
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:09 am

generalr wrote:
meaning4 wrote:We are in a dorm, right? Should there be classrooms in a dorm?

Wanna know how I know you didn't live in a dorm in college?

LOOL. Yeah, a lot of old school colleges have classrooms in the dorm buildings. Even more modernized ones still have em. My first dorm building had classrooms in the basement, made my early morning classes less hellish.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby DiscordantlyYou » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 am

Can somebody tell me what the deal is with the pressure in Becky's event? Like sometimes if your partially in her it'll give you dialogue about the pressure being too much, is this something I should be concerned about?
DiscordantlyYou
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:41 am

DiscordantlyYou wrote:Can somebody tell me what the deal is with the pressure in Becky's event? Like sometimes if your partially in her it'll give you dialogue about the pressure being too much, is this something I should be concerned about?

If you're in there and the pressure is too high (like maximum) for 6 turns, you black out and auto-lose. It's not really an issue most of the time, but it means that you have some difficulty escaping from middle depths in very hard futas.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:50 am

Another suggestion I had is to add a cold / expressionless girl / lady who will put the character in without saying anything at all, and will get pleasure at a severely reduced rate (and if futa, hardness would be gained at an extremely low rate as well.) That said, I'd also like to have nipple insertion, deep breast vore with the super shrunken form as well.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby eleventh » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Is the only way to get out of night time to get shrunken more and use the statue in the vents? I certainly can't find any other method any more.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby D3monicUnicorn » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:08 pm

new poster. love the game by the way, but I'm very confused. it was working fine back in v0.48, but now as of v0.5 I never get Alice in her room. No matter what time of day I go in there it's just the maid complaining how messy the girls are . I've literally tried everything but it seems the only time Alice is spawned is when I'm tiny, and of course I can't do anything with her then
D3monicUnicorn
New to the forum

Postby DiscordantlyYou » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:18 pm

D3monicUnicorn wrote:new poster. love the game by the way, but I'm very confused. it was working fine back in v0.48, but now as of v0.5 I never get Alice in her room. No matter what time of day I go in there it's just the maid complaining how messy the girls are . I've literally tried everything but it seems the only time Alice is spawned is when I'm tiny, and of course I can't do anything with her then

I actually have had this problem recently as well, though I didn't think much of it at the time. Seems Alice doesn't appear right now for some reason. In addition to that, I too get the issue of no girl being available at night sometimes. Where Marisa will be missing, Becky never appears at night, Game wont let me crawl into Vanessa, Rita doesn't do anything, Maid Girl doesn't do anything (She's either sleeping or cleaning, but at night even if she's cleaning she wont notice you), and Alice simply wont appear unless your tiny, or at least it seems that way.

So are we intended to use the statue in the vents to deal with this or?
DiscordantlyYou
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:05 am

I need to edit Marisa's event at night (and Vanessa's as well) they're still in the spot, but the tile is laid over them. Alice doesn't appear until you have over 166 Stamina maximum (which is an error - she'll be back to not doing anything unless you have enough stamina next time).
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:53 am

I know it's additional work, but a small scene guide would help reduce confusion about what works and how to get what scene^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby l371c4 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:14 pm

RC8015 wrote:I know it's additional work, but a small scene guide would help reduce confusion about what works and how to get what scene^^

You mean like this one? https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51182&start=620#p2650416
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game