Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Satan666 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:51 am

By this point the update is WAY off schedule. What happened? Personal stuff? Life things? Underestimated your work load? Slow internet? Getting married? Found your long lost family member? Getting used to your new ghost body? Getting kidnapped? Afflicted with malaria? Got cancer? Town get afflicted with a curse? Nuclear bombs? Sucked into a video game? Swallowed by a giant woman? ( :lol: ) Attacked by enemy ghosts? City overthrown by apes? Supervillan attack? Moon collided with earth? Stranded on an island? Transported to another dimension? Abducted by aliens? Shrunk and crushed? ( :lol: ) Murdered? Ground hog day? Sucked into a black hole? Joined a cult? Addicted to a new MMO? Drug overdose? Medical inflicted coma? Physically inflicted coma? Taken? Signed a record deal? Swallowed by a whale? ( :| ) Monster under the bed got you? Parents got murdered? Taken 2? Found a special someone? Got a pet? Went back to school? Making your own PC build? Hamster died? Just simply taking more time than expected? (Nah... no way...)

Let me know if I got it. (I think I nailed it)

(Sorry I got carried away.)
*dabs*
Satan666
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:42 am

I'd always be careful when talking about schedules, as this all here is volountary work, a hobby and all. It's no work anyone pays for, and most posts here right now contain the question "When do you finaly release an update again?"; of course some ask that more aggresive then others, but this puts stress on a developer, and under stress its hard to work.
You want then to please the players, so you try harder, end up doing mistakes, pressurizing yourself, you get frustrated and it just ends up delaying the whole thing. Sure its ok to ask once in a while to ask how that status is if you got no updates, but half the posts on the last page were about when the next update gets released, even though there was a message by Generalr about the current status of the game and its development.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby funfetish » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:39 am

RC8015 is the voice of reason today,

Like i said a few days ago, This game is a fucking gem but it's a shame people get so greedy when something is appealing.
That being said, i check daily, but asking about it so often is just immature man

God bless the general
funfetish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Black_Knight » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Satan666 wrote:By this point the update is WAY off schedule. What happened? Personal stuff? Life things? Underestimated your work load? Slow internet? Getting married? Found your long lost family member? Getting used to your new ghost body? Getting kidnapped? Afflicted with malaria? Got cancer? Town get afflicted with a curse? Nuclear bombs? Sucked into a video game? Swallowed by a giant woman? ( :lol: ) Attacked by enemy ghosts? City overthrown by apes? Supervillan attack? Moon collided with earth? Stranded on an island? Transported to another dimension? Abducted by aliens? Shrunk and crushed? ( :lol: ) Murdered? Ground hog day? Sucked into a black hole? Joined a cult? Addicted to a new MMO? Drug overdose? Medical inflicted coma? Physically inflicted coma? Taken? Signed a record deal? Swallowed by a whale? ( :| ) Monster under the bed got you? Parents got murdered? Taken 2? Found a special someone? Got a pet? Went back to school? Making your own PC build? Hamster died? Just simply taking more time than expected? (Nah... no way...)

Let me know if I got it. (I think I nailed it)

(Sorry I got carried away.)

LMAO love how you happen to put the Taken and other movie references in there while putting in other crazy reasons lol... this post made my day lol
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Satan666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:46 pm

RC8015 wrote:I'd always be careful when talking about schedules, as this all here is volountary work, a hobby and all. It's no work anyone pays for, and most posts here right now contain the question "When do you finaly release an update again?"; of course some ask that more aggresive then others, but this puts stress on a developer, and under stress its hard to work.
You want then to please the players, so you try harder, end up doing mistakes, pressurizing yourself, you get frustrated and it just ends up delaying the whole thing. Sure its ok to ask once in a while to ask how that status is if you got no updates, but half the posts on the last page were about when the next update gets released, even though there was a message by Generalr about the current status of the game and its development.

Y'know I don't think you and Funfetish have taken one thing into account. Lust. I mean, with our current technology none of us will get to experience what we all desire with a passion for a long time. We'll have to wait for VR to blossom into dream-like immersion. It's hard to control such desires sometimes and this game being so good makes some people anxious (Admittedly even my self, but I managed to keep my posts as simply cracking jokes with an underlying message.)

If anything I think Genralr just needs to pop in either daily, or every other day to read my posts and give himself motivation to continue working. :lol:

Right Genralr? *high five*
*dabs*
Satan666
Been posting for a bit

Postby generalr » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:42 pm

*high five*
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Black_Knight » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:34 pm

*sniffle* such friendship lol
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unza » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:37 pm

I am new to the game, but i have been double shrunk by rita. however when i leave the room to regain size, nobody by the girl who originally shrunk you, and the teacher plus a wandering inaccessible alice are there able to be interacted with. also the girl that is in the room saying something about being home. how do i get her to notice me?

also how do i get double shrunk without being melted down?
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby Satan666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:51 pm

Hey Genralr! Since we're besties, may I get your word on whether or not Erika's anal vore scene will be finished in the next update, whenever that comes. If I can at least know it's coming, or when it comes it'll put my mind at ease.

But hang on...I gotta think of something funny.....eh I'm all out for now. You'll have to make-do with another high five. *high five*
*dabs*
Satan666
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustAQuinn » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:47 am

Satan666 wrote:Hey Genralr! Since we're besties, may I get your word on whether or not Erika's anal vore scene will be finished in the next update, whenever that comes. If I can at least know it's coming, or when it comes it'll put my mind at ease.

But hang on...I gotta think of something funny.....eh I'm all out for now. You'll have to make-do with another high five. *high five*

Dude, chillax a little.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby generalr » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:54 am

I said I'd give you notice when I was a little more sure of updates, and I'm a bit more sure now that I was last month+. I'll almost assuredly get something pushed to update this month. I have a lot of things on the burners and a lot of changes still have to take place, but keep your eyes peeled here for sometime after the 20th of this month.

Things I'm working on right now: Breast vore game is implemented for one girl, I need to get it implemented for another two girls. I have to get the stat checker working right this update or I'm going to be very sad. I have a new conflict that needs staging (though not resolution). I have a set of mini-games that need polishing and staging. If I finish those four things, I'll be ready to update.

Thank you all for being patient with this. I am still trying to hunt down the bugs and making more as I go, but they're being squashed as we find them.
Last edited by generalr on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby 991J » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:23 am

generalr wrote:I said I'd give you notice when I was a little more sure of updates, and I'm a bit more sure now that I was last month+. I'll almost assuredly get something pushed to update this month. I have a lot of things on the burners and a lot of changes still have to take place, but keep your eyes peeled here for sometime after the 20th of this month.

Things I'm working on right now: Breast vore game is implemented for one girl, I need to get it implemented for another two girls. I have to get the stat checker working right this update or I'm going to be very sad. I have a new conflict that needs staging (though not resolution). I have a set of mini-games that need polishing and staging. I need to finish the refactoring of the games in terms of pleasure (this includes the anal vore and ub and bv games). If I finish those five things, I'll be ready to update.

Thank you all for being patient with this. I am still trying to hunt down the bugs and making more as I go, but they're being squashed as we find them.

Good to hear, and take your time. This sounds like quite the update and then some so it'll surely be worth the wait.
991J
New to the forum

Postby Satan666 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:06 pm

generalr wrote:I said I'd give you notice when I was a little more sure of updates, and I'm a bit more sure now that I was last month+. I'll almost assuredly get something pushed to update this month. I have a lot of things on the burners and a lot of changes still have to take place, but keep your eyes peeled here for sometime after the 20th of this month.

Things I'm working on right now: Breast vore game is implemented for one girl, I need to get it implemented for another two girls. I have to get the stat checker working right this update or I'm going to be very sad. I have a new conflict that needs staging (though not resolution). I have a set of mini-games that need polishing and staging. I need to finish the refactoring of the games in terms of pleasure (this includes the anal vore and ub and bv games). If I finish those five things, I'll be ready to update.

YES! I'm happy to see some update talk, it's been a while. It's a good Idea to just let people know what is in development, even if you don't think it's gonna be done soon. Just gives us something to chew on. It's especially good when there hasn't been an update in a while.

You've got a mighty fine work ethic, Grenralr. Glad to have you workin' on it, you're definitely the best person for the job. I bet stress doesn't even get to ya!

Keep up the good work, I know it'll pay off. *fist bump* 8)
*dabs*
Satan666
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:21 am

Glad to see he's still not dead, got worried there for a while.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby meaning4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Was there a plan for another tug of war this update or am i mistaking a discussion for something planned
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby momonari » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:00 pm

@generalr

Heya ! I'm loving your game ! I played all the scenes and scenarios until the master of progression stopped me !! xD
It's system is innovative, fun, challenging and intriguing !

So first of all, thank you for your efforts !! I think the product of your hard work looks wonderful so far !

I'm an artist at this portal and I'd like to support you as an artist !!!

I'm aware that this game has no need of an artist, looking at all the different styles of pictures I guess you just use any art you can find that suits the situation, and that's a strenght, because waiting for art would make the game making take that much longer (and the project is free, so you don't need to worry about copyright).

So what I'm offering as an artist is to tweak images to match the hard-to-find ones or make the impossible ones from scratch; for example: can't find any good pictures for Anal vore with a girl whose hairstyle resembles the futa's ? Just hand me one in the position you'd like her and I can draw the hairstyle in ! REALLY can't find an image that suits your needs at all? I'll draw it from scratch ! (takes longer). Want me to modify those unbirth pictures pussies so the pussy opens up for the UB scenes ? Just say the word !

I'll be around, so let me know what you think of my offer !
momonari
Participator

Postby nullstuff » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Heh, that's funny! My schedule happens to clear up around the 20th as well. Guess I know what I'm gonna be doing with all that free time! :D
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:30 am

Kind of hoping Alice's breast vore scene is one of the hardest, I mean, look at these:

https://i.imgur.com/ZYIPCHA.png
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby jacksonorange13 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:15 pm

I wonder if we'll be able to use the stairs in the next update or if the different floors will still be out of our reach.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby generalr » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:33 pm

jacksonorange13 wrote:I wonder if we'll be able to use the stairs in the next update or if the different floors will still be out of our reach.

I've never wanted the character to use the stairs. I've always envisioned them as too big for him. But there should hopefully be alternative methods of travel.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game