Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby jacksonorange13 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:27 pm

Eka wrote:You guys really need to calm down about this.

I feel the presence of a god
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hunted » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:02 pm

jacksonorange13 wrote:

I feel the presence of a god

Deus Ex Machina son!!!!
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:09 am

i agree, did not know that the creator of ekas had an a account, cool.

kind of feel like a retard for realizing this only now.

anyways people calm down things take there time people have lives outside of this they do this cause its their passion, just because people dont have updates does not mean they stopped, things take time, and for the most part devs and creators learned to ignore the pressure, not saying they dont know its there, but it wont stop them from working on a game. plus lets enjoy our free time and not freak out cause something is not ready, really enjoy all the game devs out their putting their own free time into this kind of stuff so people like me can enjoy our fantasies. once again thanks for your hard work.
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnonR34 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:18 am

Briefly tried this out and it's really great. Keep it up and don't let anyone bring you down or rush you too hard to finish this!
AnonR34
New to the forum

Postby Circle0Trick » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:00 am

This game is miraculous.
I thank all involved for creating the beauty within this work.

Would it be inappropriate to ask if the two girls in Marisa's room at night while super-small are supposed to be sleeping underneath their beds rather than on them?
Spoiler: show
under the bed.PNG
over on the right

under the beds.PNG
ah, and also here on the left too
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostGrave » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:04 pm

i've been playing for a while but still have yet to figure out how to get into beckys ass or if you could. also wanted to know how to get the teacher and the twins. or if you even could. if some one could tell me that would be great thanks
GhostGrave
New to the forum

Postby onomaximum » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:49 pm

GhostGrave wrote:i've been playing for a while but still have yet to figure out how to get into beckys ass or if you could. also wanted to know how to get the teacher and the twins. or if you even could. if some one could tell me that would be great thanks

As far as I'm aware, the only ass you can get into right now is the teacher. The twins don't have any interactions. To get the teacher, you (supposedly) have to get Rita to unbirth you. After a few scenes, she'll put you in her breasts. Complete the minigame by mashing Left and Right (occasionally pushing up). After that, you'll get a scene where Rita is scolded by the teacher. Then, you need to shrink to micro either by staying inside Rita too long, or talking to Rita in the room next to the classroom. Then you go into the bathroom and interact with the leftmost stall in the top row. This is a 'chance' encounter, however. If the teacher doesn't appear, you'll have to leave the room and come back until she does. Remember, you have to be micro.

I said supposedly because I'm not 100% sure if the Rita Breast scene is actually required. From a narrative perspective it is, but I think I've encountered the teacher without having seen that scene before. I could be mistaken, though.
onomaximum
New to the forum

Postby Overmind42 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:03 pm

GhostGrave wrote:how to get into beckys ass or if you could. also wanted to know how to get the teacher and the twins. or if you even could.

The only ass scene right now is the teacher. The Teacher is also a incomplete event, but you can still trigger it.

To get into the teacher you first need to visit Rita > Spend one(1) full day/night cycle inside of her > In the morning when she asks for your help during class you need to reject her then escape > Visit Rita again in the Science Lab and she will offer you a potion that will shrink you further. (Alternatively you can spend 3 full day/night cycles inside Rita and her body' juices will shrink you).

onomaximum wrote:I said supposedly because I'm not 100% sure if the Rita Breast scene is actually required

Rita' breast event is irrelevant to unlocking the teacher, I would still recommend doing this event because Rita (In my Experience) can bug in a loop cycle of endlessly asking the player if they want to do the breast event.

Once you've been shrunk via Rita event, go to the girls bathroom when class is not in session. It's random during both day & night but if your lucky the teacher will ambush you inside one of the bathroom stalls.

If the teacher successfully consumes you then you are spit out as the event is incomplete. Theirs also a risk that the teacher will bug and you will be permanently stuck inside the event forcing you to restart your game.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostGrave » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:31 pm

thanks for the help you guys appreciate it.

onomaximum
Overmind42
GhostGrave
New to the forum

Postby DemopanGaming » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 am

Overmind42 wrote:
GhostGrave wrote:how to get into beckys ass or if you could. also wanted to know how to get the teacher and the twins. or if you even could.

The only ass scene right now is the teacher. The Teacher is also a incomplete event, but you can still trigger it.

To get into the teacher you first need to visit Rita > Spend one(1) full day/night cycle inside of her > In the morning when she asks for your help during class you need to reject her then escape > Visit Rita again in the Science Lab and she will offer you a potion that will shrink you further. (Alternatively you can spend 3 full day/night cycles inside Rita and her body' juices will shrink you).

onomaximum wrote:I said supposedly because I'm not 100% sure if the Rita Breast scene is actually required

Rita' breast event is irrelevant to unlocking the teacher, I would still recommend doing this event because Rita (In my Experience) can bug in a loop cycle of endlessly asking the player if they want to do the breast event.

Once you've been shrunk via Rita event, go to the girls bathroom when class is not in session. It's random during both day & night but if your lucky the teacher will ambush you inside one of the bathroom stalls.

If the teacher successfully consumes you then you are spit out as the event is incomplete. Theirs also a risk that the teacher will bug and you will be permanently stuck inside the event forcing you to restart your game.

To put it simply:
1. Shrink down
2. Do Rita's breast scene and escape (without glitching the game)
3. Keep returning and checking all the stalls in the bathroom until you trigger the teacher's scene
DemopanGaming
New to the forum

Postby thewanderer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:37 am

I just did the scene with Erika and now I'm SUPER exited for the Next update, I hope you add her scene in that update
thewanderer
New to the forum

Postby RichardDix » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

As far as I can tell, the teacher only appears in the top left stall, so anyone wanting to trigger the event might just check that stall and run out to save time.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Can everyone please calm down and discuss this a little more civil?
Last edited by Date Masamune on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:13 pm

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tbk » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Date Masamune wrote:Can everyone please calm down? Let's not rush this project

They're not rushing the project, they're talking about the project.
tbk
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigDashT » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:42 am

Date Masamune wrote:Can everyone please calm down? Let's not rush this project

Discussion =/= rushing
BigDashT
Been posting for a bit

Postby frosthunter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:22 am

any news of generalr ?

hes ok right ?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Date Masamune wrote:Can everyone please calm down and discuss this a little more civil?

It is civil though... They are just trying to ask something about a game they like. What's wrong with doing something like that?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightZenith » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:11 am

iepie122 wrote:It is civil though... They are just trying to ask something about a game they like. What's wrong with doing something like that?

There's nothing wrong with asking for an update if there's a regular release, road map, timetable specified, or some other type of promise to deliver product by a specified time frame. If no time frame has been provided or has been passed, assume the next update is coming 'soon' and be patient. If you want to know this information, check first if the question has been asked since the developer or OP last responded. If so, asking again may only become annoying.

Date Masamune wrote:Can everyone please calm down and discuss this a little more civil?

I believe this to be a reaction of one of 2 things: annoyance in the frequency of "When's the next update?" posts in this thread, or the "It's dead" post (I don't see why this kind of comment has a place here, myself).
When multiple posts ask for update status / when the next release will be, it can be a drain on the development time (because time is spent paying attention to feedback/responding instead of creative development).

I personally like it when a developer (or a group) provides public feedback on game development and progression, as it gives an insight to the public the attitude and intended direction from development and an opportunity to interact directly in a way mainstream game development tends to lack. That said, the attitude of the community can impact development negatively if there is a lot of demand that overwhelms or overestimates what development has planned or time/resources to achieve with unreasonable turnaround expectations.
MidnightZenith
New to the forum

Postby Hunted » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:10 am

Here we go again? Just let people be, its fine to discuss about the current state of the game, and lets all come together to reply the people asking when is the next update coming with a swift 'soon' as this would be the most accurate response we know.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game