no

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Fate

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:44 pm

actually it's been polished quite a bit and its going to continue getting better

I have decided for full testing purposes that this next fix will be full animation and full SE this way there will be no errors from battle

Then I will be playing the file you are and progressively adding all the missing files
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Cann't wait for properly working release, TBH I miss this game as it is game we can see that you had put your heart into.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:17 pm

The fixed release is out now. As stated I added all the files go play to your hearts content and give me a really good report on text fixes and things. but the error messages should stop. you will be able to tell because the file is bigger than the last one
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Thanks, going to download it right nbow, even though I am heavly drunk as I got my birthday yesterday and today I was celebrating because of weekend (yay I am old fuck hurray me :D). Gonna to send you bug list or/and suggestion as soon as I found one. BTW file size is smaller than it used to be before bugs.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:33 pm

give it 5 minutes
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:35 pm

When I've tried to save game I had unexpected error. Loading game is working though - it just crashes your game but do not cancel yor progress. Going to sleep now - nothing better after heavy drinking - and sorry for finding bug so fast.
Attachments
bug1.png
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:52 pm

i told you to give it 5 minutes lol

I have disabled the save core until I figure out why it did that

the fixed version without the save core is up now. Sorry for the delays on the fixes
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:08 pm

TBH this version kinda dissapoints me. No offence but random level bosses are like WTF. When I tried to do succub quest on 3 I've got succubus lvl 6 as enemy - boss enemy on much higher lvl is insta death, but when I camed back on lvl 4 I've got succubus lvl 3 as enemy. Also about succubus you almost make her unbeatable as on equal level she simply drains about 70% of your slash dmg and heals for it + she can spam it, I've beaten her on same level as I managed to land critical strike slash. For regular enemy I wouldn't mind making Farmlands hunting zone lvl 1-4 let's say, Forest hunting zone lvl 5 -7, Dark Forest 8 - 10, Talhir lab lvl 11 - 13 and so on but boss enemy should have same level. Also I think they shouldn't be based on Roxas lvl as You can get scorpion lvl 3 as enemy on lvl 1 and this is just imposibble to kill or run away also it makes game uncomfortable for Aiki on beggin - Natashia is at least very fast so she will have time to use blood vial but Aiki being just bit faster than same level Roxas is gonna have hard time. Game should be hard but fair to user - like darksouls - you can beat game on lvl 1 with crappy gear but it would require being very skilled player and you cannot depend on your personal skills in rpg makers games - they are more luck based and grinding based.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:22 pm

good input if you checked the notes the level system is in its early stages. I will be working it out slowly. And I wouldn't say it disappoints, you have to remember this is the early stages (why do you think I haven't started on arc 2)? its because im working out all the plug in parameters first. Once I don't have to touch the plug-ins new arc will talk half the time probably. Thank you for your input on this though. I will be uploading a new version immediately with the damage system off. This will allow the enemies to be back to their original until I work out the bugs for it.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:31 pm

NP, BTW thank you for making stocking system. Menu of items is much more clear right now.

About XP points it will make people just acumulate points before Boss as in your game most enemies are clearly labeled to be boss fight - unless someone hasn't paying attention on beginning and haven't read dialogues just skip them.

There are still many different kinds of scorpion claws. BTW will equip items drop (like scorpion claws for example) be based on enemy level?

About enemy level itself it still would require balancing as e.g. Rat lvl 3 is weaker than scorpion lvl 1 (talking about farmlands) but gives higher rewards. Rat lvl 4 is equal in power I would say (depending on how fast scorpion would cast poison) but his rewards are far greater than lvl 1 scorpions (over 50% higher). I like that idea though I think you should adjust level of Aiki and Natashia as Roxas will level up faster and since some ppl grinds shit out of location before progressing (I used to do the same in many RPG games) I would make Aiki start at lvl 3 or 4 and Natashia on 5 or 6. You can place a quest between gaining help from Aiki and Inn second vist.

About succubus fight I don't mind her being challenging but nerf a bit her seductive drain, as For same level Roxas with full gear it was basically Heal worth of BP for succubus and heal worth of dmg against Roxas and she could spam it (once even 4 turns in row which was kinda boring and bit unfair as it deals dmg). Also since same level succubus is faster than Roxas I think her atribute curve should be abit more balanced.

Hope this feedback would help a bit. I will be back in something like 7 hours (need 5 hours of sleep and do shopping) and will test new version if it will appear. good luck in solving problems you are facing right now.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:52 pm

succubus is supposed to be a hidden boss that is very challenging. Its supposed to be that hard (i lowered her health already by 200)

enemy levels will be worked on at a later date for now the plugin has been taken away until its more balanced

the scorpion claw is a random occurrence with different stats every time. Its fine if they save up xp power. Because its only going to get harder from here this is just the first part of the game when we get to arc 2 its going to hit the fan fast!
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Well, tbh Succubus isn't that much of hidden boss. As long as you follow the rules of most rpgs - talk to every NPC you would obtain that quest. And since she is in mandatory to visit location you rather wouldn't miss her.

2 more questions. About levels - wouldn't it be easier to create let's say 3 variation of mobs (like 3 versions with 3 different levels) and all encounters instead using plugins? And second one - will Natashia still be npc after chapter 1? I know that second is annoying one but to be fair I've kinda growed attached to her don't care attitude - even though she also may be evil judging by her dialogues and monologues.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:58 pm

its more hidden than you think. If you try to go to her with another party member the door remains closed. In retrospect, not everyone will do this quest because its not as needed. You have to understand, she is a boss that has parameters on how to get to her and how to beat her

#1 only Roxas can be present (no other party members)
#2 you can't just go in at the start and beat her (because she is tough)
#3 it is recommended you have slash when you fight her
#4 if you decided not to talk to the gypsy, you will never have the quest

these are parameters that make her a hidden boss, you have to do things to get to her and do things to beat her
you automatically went and figured it out. Not everyone is as smart as you or me when it comes to rpg
Some die by carrot rats others don't even use items and my favorite others dont even save their progress.

Natashia will be gone soon (may come back we shall see) but for the story to go the way I want shes going to leave for at least a time.
No it would not the point is to have a level system not 3 different rats.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 pm

another minor but, in the upstairs of the inn, if you talk to the old man (by the map) and when he asks if you know how big the world is and hit escape when the "no" prompt appears, you just end the conversation and he cant be spoken with again
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Great I'll add it into my notes to fix. I'm working on new dialogue for the game now so heads up for some crazy conversations between aiki and natashia lol
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:40 am

Natashia will be gone soon (may come back we shall see) but for the story to go the way I want shes going to leave for at least a time.

Then it looks like you can as well strip her naked before arc 2 (how is progress on arc 2 btw). I'm gonna playe v95.4 right now. Also about leveling monster is there possibillity to add hunting level rang indicator appearing in some kind of memo or quest log? Like e.g Farmlands - monsters lvl 1 - 4 (except Shiros image imp as he is boss in location and Bandits of Talhir).

Also little suggestion. I think it would be good to add more choices in some of Roxas main storylines. Right now in main storyline Roxas is just image of noble knight - in arc 1 I would have agree with those but I think Roxas in later arcs should become divided between good, evil or being neutral (maybe it is your plan all along?)
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:56 am

this is all I will say about Roxas

MUHUHAHAHAHHA!!!! and what I could do is put a LVL X in the showing of the area

So farmlands level 1-3
Dark Forest level 4-7
Underground Tunnels 8- 9

type of thing
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:37 am

Sort of you evil genius :D. Also found 2 bugs - minor ones but still
Attachments
2.png
Gypsy can still pass through walls and things like that.
3.png
In battle menu Values of attributes are still defaulted HP,MP,TP instead of BP,EP,XP
3.png
There is no hud with Natashia face (Face 7.png in battlehud). I've checked it and downloaded again to check but it's empty. Also as you can see in picture, there is no battleground for mimic fight.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:57 pm

So shes still cover

looks like the second one is parallax

and the third one is already fixed and will be in tonights patch
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:24 pm

shironikku wrote:this is all I will say about Roxas

MUHUHAHAHAHHA!!!! and what I could do is put a LVL X in the showing of the area

So farmlands level 1-3
Dark Forest level 4-7
Underground Tunnels 8- 9

type of thing

I would rather say 1-4 for farmlands
Dark forest 5 - 8
Underground tunnels 9 - 11

I can tell it since final boss in arc 1 was powerfull enough to kill lvl 9 Aiki with full gear with just 2 basic swings. I think that's reason why Tunnels should be higher lvl hunting zones. BTW remeber that in your game 1 lvl higher monster is like 30% boost. When player got like lower than 10% boost. Players only advantage is that he obtains new skills and gears. BTW I would suggest putting side quest in arc 1 from queen Elizabeth/king/princess Lilith for better armor like royal knight armor of Sereith or Sereith plate armor - afterall you are knight that is in good terms with royal familly.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game