no

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Fate

Postby shironikku » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 pm

One I cant do that. Arc one is up to level 10 always has been.

Two: he's supposed to be able to kill in 2 hits 3 max you got to use strategy to beat him

Three: if you didn't know I added more agility to aiki

And yes each level changes a percentage however I will be going in to work on that last.

I got quite a bit done last night.

Credit page has finally been started (won't be complete for a long time)

Gab windows are done (for now)
Mini labels are done (for now)

New description for the characters

To access go to status then down to profile
Aiki''s is the only one fully done I'll add more to the other 2 later

I'll also be updating all my plug-ins

Fixed the parallax issue
Fixed the gypsy again (watched her for 5 minutes to be sure)

Also I won't be adding any other quest

I keep telling you the big event happens right after arc 1 so adding anything new quest or weapon/armor isn't wise or needed. I probably won't add the leveling system until a few more arcs are done. Same with the party system.

Honestly I'm so close to the end of arc one I can taste it. Literally the final stretch so look for text errors and bugs cause arc 2 is starting real soon
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Cool, ok BTW I think you should slighty empower atack ring - 1 Atack for 125 gold + covered ring slot is worthless - I always go for enchanted ring as 50 BP and 10 EP is a lot.
I think empowering atack ring to 2 Atack + 1 E atack + changing it's price to 175 would be enough to make it intresting. Simply because 1 A atack is worth about 5 dmg so even with most powerfull skills it would be max like 45 dmg when critic with skills.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:30 pm

in the newest version V095-4 fighting the guards also gives that error (or at least did 1st round when I tried to cast fire) however I was able to hit the retry button a few times and the battle continued. The error msg was:
Failed to load: img/battlecommands/Face_7.png
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:37 pm

It is lack of Natashias battlehud face.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:39 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:It is lack of Natashias battlehud face.

yeah I manually renamed the file to match the error msg and the problem is solved

edit nvm, the face now shows for her in battle but the error msg came back from the battle commands files
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Guys it's OK already fixed the new version will take care of it. I have put natashia as actor 2 now so the error wont happen.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Any other bugs or errors found?
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:40 am

new version is coming out

see update #6 to see what changes were made
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:47 pm

The inner dialogs between the eternal spirit and Roxas are a nice touch and make her more present.
Believe that adding the sprint on at least on roads would help with some travel time issues as the world gets bigger it could become a negative that you can only walk everywhere, unless its planned for some event down the road to lead you fast travel/sprint
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:00 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:The inner dialogs between the eternal spirit and Roxas are a nice touch and make her more present.
Believe that adding the sprint on at least on roads would help with some travel time issues as the world gets bigger it could become a negative that you can only walk everywhere, unless its planned for some event down the road to lead you fast travel/sprint

I'm glad you liked them, did you find all 3 with her? There's more gab windows but for now only 3 with Ana
also what is your opinion on the mini labels
did you look at the profile under the status menu (at the very bottom)
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 pm

haven't had a chance yet, being on call on my days off makes for a boring "weekend"

will let you know when I can get back to it
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:48 am

Okay, been working on the mapping of Arc 2. I have 2 more rooms and ill be proceeding with the NPC's I can finish 75 percent of it without any more maps after these next 2
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:53 am

Just a quick update. Finished 4 maps today, may start on npc and story soon theres still a huge area not mapped yet which will take about 6 more maps maybe 7 but that wont stop me from being able to start on the questing
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:59 pm

HI, I've played latest version and here is a little feedback.

I don't know if adding labels to some characters/places were good idea.

During mimic fight there is no battleground.

Thats it having notice any major problems.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:50 am

I added labels because of some feedback I gained. Ok no battleground. I'll need to make a note of that.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:53 pm

New version 1.0.0 will be up in 20 minutes or less. It get you ready for Arc 2 with the opening and setup. Hope you enjoy. Also need testers if anyone is interested in testing not critiquing or just playing testing, let me know.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi, I've found two problems - don't know how but before succubus fight (first time you enter inn) I have sword art NI skill, did you change it or is it bug? Second problem is that I suffer from insane FPS drop during fight against mimic or shady merchant - in other places game run smooth.

Those are things I've notice till now. I am currently before entering Dark Forest Area.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:34 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Hi, I've found two problems - don't know how but before succubus fight (first time you enter inn) I have sword art NI skill, did you change it or is it bug? Second problem is that I suffer from insane FPS drop during fight against mimic or shady merchant - in other places game run smooth.

Those are things I've notice till now. I am currently before entering Dark Forest Area.

Fixing the skill bug now and how old is your computer and or graphics card?
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:02 am

Comp is 8 year old though I have't got that problem in previous versions. Graphic card 2 gb, my processor 2,2 ghz dual. 8 gb ram.

BTW little feedback - encounters in dark forest inner are still easier than outer (bats) and rewards from monsters in outer dark forests are way to low - 1 bat is stronger than 1 field scorpion so why the hell reward for 2 bats is equal to scorpion (even smaller as scorpion can give more items). I've notice that during combat pc usage of game increase from 350k kb/s to 2kk kb/s - haven't got that previously (playing previous versions). About feedback make taunt 100% chance to hit as I missed it.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 am

scorpion is a rare enemy. youre not supposed to get it all the time. The bats are still part of DF and have the most agility in the area

items are a probability not an instant. You do not gain everytime, you have a chance to get up to 3 types of items but there is still a probability of doing so and not all enemies have 3 types of items

I have no idea why
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game