no

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Fate

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:34 am

Do not worry, after a I receive monthly payment I will donate a bit as this game is really good, ofc I hope this won't be one of kind project than hiatus for eternity - something like hunter x hunter or berserk hiatus like :D.

BTW I finished your game - nice mimc idea. Was hoping for that when I've encountered first empty chest during my first playthrough. I've been to second part of forest with ship, barracs, shipyard, church(?) - did I miss something ?
Also nice idea for Monsters being miniboss later in Talhirs lab/dungeon at least you can farm something (I know it was in previous updates as well but I forgot to mention it). I wonder if it would come later as agents of Talhir as monsters - doctor queen like monsters as your party would get more powerfull and so on.
There is slighty bug in cementary area that some crosses/monuments are passable.
I agree with you that Aiki have very good skill - double shot being better version of slash (cheaper), and fire shot dealing massive elemental dmg, though concept of glass cannon in games are effectively protect them. Let it be surronund them by minnions, make their possition unreachable. Since her dmg is nice but not ultimate (Roxas lighting strike and Natashia blade dance still beats it). And since she can have second hand item it makes her bit weak.

Hope there were some valuable infos in my feedback. Also manage to beat game even faster 2.54.07 when I was near Roxas home.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Do not worry, after a I receive monthly payment I will donate a bit as this game is really good, ofc I hope this won't be one of kind project than hiatus for eternity - something like hunter x hunter or berserk hiatus like :D.

BTW I finished your game - nice mimc idea. Was hoping for that when I've encountered first empty chest during my first playthrough. I've been to second part of forest with ship, barracs, shipyard, church(?) - did I miss something ?
Also nice idea for Monsters being miniboss later in Talhirs lab/dungeon at least you can farm something (I know it was in previous updates as well but I forgot to mention it). I wonder if it would come later as agents of Talhir as monsters - doctor queen like monsters as your party would get more powerfull and so on.
There is slighty bug in cementary area that some crosses/monuments are passable.
I agree with you that Aiki have very good skill - double shot being better version of slash (cheaper), and fire shot dealing massive elemental dmg, though concept of glass cannon in games are effectively protect them. Let it be surronund them by minnions, make their possition unreachable. Since her dmg is nice but not ultimate (Roxas lighting strike and Natashia blade dance still beats it). And since she can have second hand item it makes her bit weak.

Hope there were some valuable infos in my feedback. Also manage to beat game even faster 2.54.07 when I was near Roxas home.

Ha I'm not going on hiatus like i said if I had an artist for vore id make a vore game after this.
My nexr project if this ever gets done will be horror genre honestly.

Trust me she has a skill that destroys blade dance its so OP but you can't get it yet. I'll fix the crosses immediately. I think for size, I wont be adding barracks just yet. The map will only be accessible later on in the game. And I don't understand what a glass canon is just fyi.
Also I have changed somethings XP skills have been changed (slash to 20 and double shot to 10) I left blade dance at 30 for now. I added a new item that will help with players *problems* you'll
I added a new cute little NPC that will be a recurring character. I changed how the menu looks with more options and more style (kh style)

I also added a quick few dialogue scenes and fixed a few bugs and found more grammar (god it likes to hide)

Things that are coming

-enemy level system
-difficulty system
-talking while the players are moving
- mini wording above events
-quest log (ugh)
-Possible moving enemies (arc 2)
=new save menu (possible)
-more polish on the dialogue (this will take 8 hours possibly)
-new quest (possible, I don't know if I should)
-new formation options (possibly)
-New title screen in the works and its costing a pretty penny
Note (maps may not happen) though the barracks will eventually get an inside playable area it wont be accessed until arc 6 (probably) The same time you will take the ship (probably)

I'm trying to figure out a way to condense the files so it wont be so big on data.

Lastly did you check out the DF path and talk to the sheep lol and what do you think of the pictures coming out when natashia talks.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Nice, good to hear quick reply.

Glass cannon is term/refference for charater capable of dealing massive amount of dmg but being extremly fragile. Since she cannot use shield and having medicore (for now lowest) potential defensive stats. Thats why it is called glass(fragile) cannon(dmg dealer)

May I ask if your second project will be vore related and if so would you allow player to be something like being both pred and prey. I certainly like games when player is hunter but also one who is being haunted.

About sheep dialogue and Natashia full picture I can confirm. Although Full picture of Natashia looks kinda more like teenage girl in her 16/17 as she is like in proportion 1/5, 1/6 but I do not judge. I kinda don't like thing that scorpion claws still can be OP weapon (well technically speaking they can be both best and worst weapon in game) - in my second playthrough I have claws that made Natashia extreme dangerous in combat as simply both claws had 10 on Atack and E atack - they were different in other stats though.

BTW I've notice that bellow corridor in DF where Victor is there is something that looks like path made out of trees. Do you have plan to use it as enterance for next location or is it just random coincidance?

Also if I may suggest, would you be so kind to slighty increase Aikis Aggility. Since she is neko/feline girl I think she should be at least more agile then Roxas (currently they are both equally agile).

Take care, and btw I think you should present link to your patreon in main topic site and gamjolt since I've notice you had 8 followers (me in this). Maybe some people wants to support you but they don't know how. It won't be mandatory to download your game but maybe there are kind people to support you with a few bucks.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:32 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Nice, good to hear quick reply.

Glass cannon is term/refference for charater capable of dealing massive amount of dmg but being extremly fragile. Since she cannot use shield and having medicore (for now lowest) potential defensive stats. Thats why it is called glass(fragile) cannon(dmg dealer)

May I ask if your second project will be vore related and if so would you allow player to be something like being both pred and prey. I certainly like games when player is hunter but also one who is being haunted.

About sheep dialogue and Natashia full picture I can confirm. Although Full picture of Natashia looks kinda more like teenage girl in her 16/17 as she is like in proportion 1/5, 1/6 but I do not judge. I kinda don't like thing that scorpion claws still can be OP weapon (well technically speaking they can be both best and worst weapon in game) - in my second playthrough I have claws that made Natashia extreme dangerous in combat as simply both claws had 10 on Atack and E atack - they were different in other stats though.

BTW I've notice that bellow corridor in DF where Victor is there is something that looks like path made out of trees. Do you have plan to use it as enterance for next location or is it just random coincidance?

Also if I may suggest, would you be so kind to slighty increase Aikis Aggility. Since she is neko/feline girl I think she should be at least more agile then Roxas (currently they are both equally agile).

Take care, and btw I think you should present link to your patreon in main topic site and gamjolt since I've notice you had 8 followers (me in this). Maybe some people wants to support you but they don't know how. It won't be mandatory to download your game but maybe there are kind people to support you with a few bucks.

Ah okay, glass cannon. Already fixed her agility and forest bats.

if I find someone who can do vore pixel are and want to do it, I will make a game with a female lead who can be and also will want to vore. (but its going to be different from how it is now with rpg game) Remember I like my own feel for games.

Cool theory with the trees but no, Arc 2 will be the cliffroads and the dark forest will come back later ;)

The picture is the only one the game comes with but I think it has its own merit to use. And from what I gather the scorpion claw is supposed to be better or worst. Its a random thing, all weapon and armor drops will have a better or worst fyi.

I'll link the pateon but I doubt it will be a big thing. Like I said I made it last time before I went on a 3-4 month hiatus and no one donated or even viewed the page so it was a let down. But yeah i'll post the link.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:56 pm

ill chime in about the scorpion claws, I managed to get 2 + 10 agility claws one even had decent damage on it, it was letter her go 3 times per other character, that basically let me blade dance my way through everything since the damage was high, but I see a new version is out and will check it out soon... when work stops destroying my soul
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:ill chime in about the scorpion claws, I managed to get 2 + 10 agility claws one even had decent damage on it, it was letter her go 3 times per other character, that basically let me blade dance my way through everything since the damage was high, but I see a new version is out and will check it out soon... when work stops destroying my soul

Thank you for your continuous effort to help improve this.

GREAT NEWS I FINALLY GOT THE QUESTING LOG figured out!
-it should be done by tonight

i will look into the scorpion claw (I can change it to a different ratio

I'm working on the Horse quest now all that is left is the Monster Quest and possibly the Orb of Angels if I want to do it. ( Probably will)

Next patch should be out tomorrow or the next day ( I really want to bring everything I can to the table at once so I can finally start on Arc 2
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:49 pm

ok, just re-starting my 2nd playthrough now with the sole intent to find bugs.
After walking out of your house, you can "jump" up the cliff immediately to fight the ghost as the flowers placed on the sides of the raised area to the tunnel (that's blocked by the guard) giving you access to the keeper of the orb (ghost) battle with the coffin... figure this could screw up a lot of plot progression and triggers. Also if you speak to the guard from above, the game soft locks and must be closed.
There is also a flower on the far right side of the map directly east of town where you can climb up a 2 by 1 block, but nothing comes of it.

The gypsy could be seen walking through the walls where she appeared on the map, or its just a hint she isn't what she leads on to be =)
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:05 am

tgcidolfus wrote:ok, just re-starting my 2nd playthrough now with the sole intent to find bugs.
After walking out of your house, you can "jump" up the cliff immediately to fight the ghost as the flowers placed on the sides of the raised area to the tunnel (that's blocked by the guard) giving you access to the keeper of the orb (ghost) battle with the coffin... figure this could screw up a lot of plot progression and triggers. Also if you speak to the guard from above, the game soft locks and must be closed.
There is also a flower on the far right side of the map directly east of town where you can climb up a 2 by 1 block, but nothing comes of it.

The gypsy could be seen walking through the walls where she appeared on the map, or its just a hint she isn't what she leads on to be =)

Okay seriously what guard you're the second person to talk about the guard. I'm guessing if you talk to him from the other side its stops you. If this is the case it is fixed. She has been fixed too but man thats a great idea. makes me want to keep it lol.

the new version should be out in 2 hours with the patch report. again A LOT HAS CHANGED lol
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:39 pm

had a crash of the game, it appeared to happen when a carrot rat was using double strike the msg was:
Error
Failed to load: img/animations/StateUp1.png

Spoiler: show
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Same here, same error.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Thank's I was trying to cut unneeded files. I'll have to take it down when I get home and fix it

Can you rate the game guys. I literally need some ratings
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:55 pm

As long as I am playing game is progressing very good.

Each update is something new which I like. New battle menu is kinda thing that you need to embrace, though I like that you want to make it yours truly game in every aspect. I also rate it as great game. Maybe will change it to perfecto when I see and play full release. Also I started my patronage on your patreon page as it is clearly project you won't abanadon.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Like I stated the next update will be enemy levels and difficulty gauge. Also credit page gab window and more

I'll be switching the file within 3 hours for the game ending glitch and thanks for becoming my first patreon
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:40 pm

ok new version is uploading. I'd give it about 40 minutes. Please try and let me know immediately if you find anything else.

I'll be doing some testing of my own to find these files that keep messing up the game
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:43 pm

Found bug
Attachments
bug.png
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Okay, I fixed it and the new version is out. That bug will be fixed in the next version.

Going to work on other things and I found my artist ^_^
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:00 am

Next bug:
Failed to load: audio/se/Fire3.ogg
Attachments
bug1.png
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:40 am

fixing right now
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby iPheed » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:33 am

Next bug:

Error

Failed to load img/animations/Fire1.png
iPheed
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Error

Not enough cookies. Bring more nom.

Also, this game is okay, but it's still early and could use some polish.
sizehunter
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game