no

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Fate

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:49 am

Bit more feedback - I've finished Dark forest line. Nice touch with fairy merchant and his high discounts for potions.

I've noticed that during battles in Dark Forest battleground is still Dark Forest map - I know minor issue though I think it should be solved.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:58 am

its how its supposed to be so it wont be changed. And yeah she is a great edition to DF area. She also carries a new item that helps with random encounters.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:02 am

so my fears have been realized about the lag problem. It's the fking software. I updated the software to 15.1 which is more tablet and phone friendly. This caused a huge issue with lag. I will be uploading a hopefully fixed version that takes care of this by downgrading the software again. Everything should still work the same but I would like to note the save core until RPG maker fixes this will not be in the game.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 pm

sorry about that if you downloaded the game within the last 16 hours. I forgot to re-add the quest system. Anyways its fixed and the update is on its way to correct the problem. I took down the bad file just now so no one else would get it.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:13 am

Hi, I've beaten first chapter and started second - feedback right now:

I think you should really balance fire sword and scorpion clawss. Sometimes fire sword is like much better in every aspect of stat sometimes is balanced (even worse in total than imp sword), same goes to scorpion claws - In current playthrough I have 2 pairs (when alzias dagger grants 4 Attack, 4 Defence, 2 E Attack and 5 Agillity my scorpion claws grants 11/9 Attack, 7/8 Defence 6/5 E attack 1/3 E defence 9/8 Agility).

I really like morning/noon/evening/night cycle in game.

Found bug, in beginning of second chapter after speaking with elder and recruiting princess guards move away but if you visit your home before leaving (rpg habbit) guards bug to block your path.

Aiki became level 2 character again, you lose whole equipment you had in previous act (that was equiped). Also Aiki loses all skills she had - basically game became unplayable because of Aiki lack of power.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:38 am

how did you visit your home????
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:17 am

Doors were open - Aiki home doors.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:03 am

okay thanks I can fix that

fixed both aiki level and the guard bug
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:09 am

what did you think about the starting story of arc 2?
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:15 am

Cool, did you save owned equipment or keeping imp or sereith weapon will be mandatory? (since you cannot unequip weapon only change it to other weapon).

BTW had you tried to spread the game further than on Eka's, since it is more adventure than vore game I think it would be wise.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:46 am

don't know where if you want to help with that then by all means do so
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:03 am

Well I am kinda sociophatic and my most atended pages are eka's, deviantart, youtube and meme pages.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:11 am

New version on the way yes I know there will be bugs but i put in about 8 hours into this and basically finished the dungeon so enjoy.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:40 am

Thanks mate, I kinda didn't have anything to play so I will gladly test game during weekend, ofc if you publish the link.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:26 pm

the link is up and the next version will have a new title screen
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Playing through the newest version, ive noticed if I leave a battle going for a few minutes I have a massive drop in FPS, where the game and most battles start at my normal 60 FPS (F2 to toggle a few things and see it) where at the end of that battle I was at a 6 FPS. Curious if anyone else is having this issue.

edit* Did not notice this occurring in older versions

further testing with it at 1 minute in I still have 55-60 FPS after that at about 90 seconds I'm down to 50-40 FPS and 2 minutes in 30 FPS and it continues to fall until it reaches 5-6 FPS

even further testing on my problem, let it sit for over 45 minutes in combat came back and game was at 2 fps

some other minor bugs found

in the 2nd arc (I'm assuming) if you go back to Tyler's house and talk to the swords, Roxas speaks like he is present.
In combat Lillith has the name "Mami" on the left side of the screen as well as some random dudes face on the right side.

while I think all these have been mentioned previously its 230 am and I cant sleep so I'm just knocking out things I'm seeing at the moment.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi, I've played latest version here is feedback.

Cannot enter temple - is it accesibble for current moment or not - I've first checked cart and than all npcs (gonna check if it will change if I talk to npcs than check a cart if it should be working).

You need to change princess battlehudface as it shows battlehud face of guy who teaches Roxas slash.

Add cost to body slam and cooldown - right now princess has huge dmg output and is very fast (tested on snakes).

Balance weapons - Neko crossbow that I found in current playthrough was worse than imp crossbow though fire sword was much more powerfull than imp sword (only lower EP). Also balance scorpion claws - found version that had 16 Attack (luckly they weren't OP due to lack of high values in other bonuses). This suggestion is really important to me as I think that you should gain more powerfull items during game progression - it is not Darksouls that your friend just dropsw you + 10 weapon with low requirements on beginning.

I think princess should be dualwielder - same as Natashia.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:41 pm

In regards to the neko crossbow, I saved before opening the chest and each time you get it, it has a different set of stats, so it is not set. 1st try it had 7 attack, next time I loaded and opened it had 15, so its a RNG thing with this weapon.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Every weapon seems to have stats in range, same can be said about Talhirs shield but I find that annoying. Items should have same stat eventually diffrent grades/tiers e.g. broken, common, rare, epic in that case you could have at least expect what did you get. Also ranged item system doesn't make sense as finding objects in chests would always be better source than buying - which can lead to situation where artifact from beginning arcs would be more effective than item from last arcs.

Although I still enjoy the game and I hope enemy level system will came out soon.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Not anytime soon on the enemy level system. Now that all has been said lets start off.

First so far from what you have seen of Arc 2 what is your opinion (this refering to characters, maps, and dialogue).

Second can you not access the temple? (this is the most important question) Because inside that temple is like another 20 to 40 minutes of gameplay depending on how you deal with it.

Lastly tgcidolfus is correct. Its is all about the luck of the draw. sometimes things can be amazing and other times weapons are lower on the scale.

Once i get motivated im going to make sure the way in the temple works. and then because i need to get started on the next 25 percent or more of arc 2, I will be moving the story along. the area you are in (including the temple was a big chunk of arc 2 gameplay but I would like to be almost done with the story of the arc before I fix minor problems).

Hopefully I can get the motivation to put 6 hours in tonight.

Sorry I'm having internal problems with my artist....... THEY BETTER RESPOND SOON I'M GETTING IRRITATED!!!!
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game