no

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Fate

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:26 am

Hi, I've played a bit of new version, plenty of nice touches.

I've notice that in shipyard house barrels and shelfs are passable object.

I'm glad you slighty increase rewards for succubus, guards - they ain't that easy enemies so it is logical. I've notice you lower EP point cost of magic based abillities like lighting, fire, heal - idk if it is good move as heal is both battle and travel spell and tbh if other magics like fire volley/lighting strikes/ice circle and so on got reduced cost when physical skills haven't it would encourage players to choose magic over might - if fire sword is still there it would be better choice than imp sword or next physcial based sword (unless it's magic isn't that greatly reduced).

This is my feedback for now, I'm busy but seeing game progression is nice. Also in gamequest editor I've notice some quests that I couldn't find - are they supposed to be in future version or are they relics from early build of game?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:18 am

tgcidolfus wrote:So just starting noticed a few things, when downloading the game from gamejolt, noticed it came with 3 save files.
When you leave the 1st room it you hit esc and not yes, you get a black screen forcing you to load/start over.
Hitting esc on some 1 way choices also counts as accepting the prompt but ending the conversation (such as the 1st quest from mom) as she will ask where the items are even though it was never accepted
Not sure if I just missed it, but when reaching level 2 and getting the healing spell, I did not notice a prompt for obtaining it... unsure if it is intentional or just up to the player to check things out when they level up.
After beating the succubus, the boss music seemed to persist into regular battles from that point onwards, and the same applies to any boss battles fought after that point and going back to fighting regular enemies.
*will edit more as I find things*

The new version is out. The Level up is now shown after battle ^_^. Fixed the cancel bug btw (thank you for that)

Can you describe the music bug to me more. Its never happened to me or anyone so I am curious.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:25 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Hi, I've played a bit of new version, plenty of nice touches.

I've notice that in shipyard house barrels and shelfs are passable object.

I'm glad you slighty increase rewards for succubus, guards - they ain't that easy enemies so it is logical. I've notice you lower EP point cost of magic based abillities like lighting, fire, heal - idk if it is good move as heal is both battle and travel spell and tbh if other magics like fire volley/lighting strikes/ice circle and so on got reduced cost when physical skills haven't it would encourage players to choose magic over might - if fire sword is still there it would be better choice than imp sword or next physcial based sword (unless it's magic isn't that greatly reduced).

This is my feedback for now, I'm busy but seeing game progression is nice. Also in gamequest editor I've notice some quests that I couldn't find - are they supposed to be in future version or are they relics from early build of game?

Thank you there is still another area in DF you haven't seen yet. Shelf and barrels are passable hmmm....

I lowered EP and XP for everything I also added a gain of tp if you use magic so it will help with skills.
off the top of my head
lightning, ice and fire
lvl 1 10 EP
lvl 2 20 EP

Skills
i reduced to 30 for the high grade skills (like blade dance lol)
Why do I feel like someone else said something about that fire sword lol.

The gamequest log is incomplete for arc one.

I ALSO PLAN TO ADD A NOTEBOOK. all the little stories you get.. yeah im going to find a way so you can read them whenever you want.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:40 am

Thank you for answer. I'm glad you lowered Xp points for some abillities, though slash, double strike (weak) still cost same amount 20 and 30. BTW have you looked at scorpion claws as I suggested, I haven't obtain second pair yet in version 1.1 there were multiple version with different stats (found one that was giving + 9 to all stats) so Natashia could be quite OP for begining at least.

Question about heal, is it range spell like heal from 200 - 300 BP points or does healing amount it depend on E atack?

I've seen you added sereith gear for shop and forgot to mention that I like that Roxas start with shield. After all he is knight using onehanded sword and Aiki is crossbowwoman? I also like that depending on your gear you can turn character into magic based or skill based warrior.

Haven't continue playing as right now I am just on break (job break) but soon after I leave to home I'm gonna test it further.

Also I think that there should be one more vore scene in arc one, maybe Aiki dependant? After all she is neko and cats from nature are predators. Maybe make this scene something like flashback when you find crossbow of hers. You know that she says something and if you talk to her correct she would eat Roxas and Natashia.

Let the inspiration and ambition never leave this project and good luck and health to you, take care.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:47 am

I believe it goes up through level.

I would literally have to one make a separate entity call it a different name and have it underground to add so many vore. Vore isn't liked by all and could harm the game if I do it too strong.
He starts with a shield yes I took your idea into account. For me I go with a middle ground with magic and skills.

Believe me if I had a vore artist id make a vore game in a heartbeat but right now... This is my dream game so I got to be very conservative.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:24 pm

In regards to the music glitch I'm experiencing, after the most recent boss I fought (cant remember who as I went to sleep) I believe the song file "03_Suspense" plays at about 1.5 to 2x speed (when compared to the audio file) that was the same (sped up version) as when the game played it during the boss bottle.
Also the problem persisted after dragging the save file from the old version to the newer one.
Noticed the Defusion item has a different look as I have 2 of them (one from old version) and their item icons are different.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:41 pm

shironikku wrote:I believe it goes up through level.

I would literally have to one make a separate entity call it a different name and have it underground to add so many vore. Vore isn't liked by all and could harm the game if I do it too strong.
He starts with a shield yes I took your idea into account. For me I go with a middle ground with magic and skills.

Believe me if I had a vore artist id make a vore game in a heartbeat but right now... This is my dream game so I got to be very conservative.

Not a single problem mate, I understand that you plan for your dream game to be accepted by large group of people.

Edit: BTW I found bug, upon completing dark forest and escaping I got stucked, gonna send you pm with screenshot of problem. It happens everytime you try to leave Dark forest by sides so either make enterance blocked so only middle would be accesible or think of changing it.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:18 pm

In the area right of town, I've noticed the boats "sailing" through the docks
the area right after entering the dark forest with the sheep, the battle background is just the map background (no complaints about it as I've seen rpgs do it before, just its different from what you have done so far)
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:49 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:In the area right of town, I've noticed the boats "sailing" through the docks
the area right after entering the dark forest with the sheep, the battle background is just the map background (no complaints about it as I've seen rpgs do it before, just its different from what you have done so far)

thank you for all your input and testing. Anytime a new area comes there will always be somethings off (like ships sailing on land lol) but I will be working hard as ever to fix everything.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:49 am

Well, just finished the demo, so will give my opinion as well as I can (at 2 am) with the pros and cons and my general thought, but take everything I say with a grain to bucket of salt.

Pros:
Storyline is well written and compelling to players to keep playing, think I only noticed a single typo through the entire demo.
Will say the game is hard, as I'm a big JRPG style player it brings me enjoyment to see pretty harsh hurdles that when cleared you have a sense of accomplishment
Characters are already having some depth to them, and having strong characters will always make a game more enjoyable.
Dropped weapons with variable stats are always rare and nice to find in a RPG game(can only think of 1 or 2 rpg maker games where this mechanic was done similar) as getting a weapon with the stat role you are looking for can be satisfying and very helpful (only noticed it with the scorpion)

Cons:
Game is hard (I know this is in the pros section as well) Right from the start the enemies can wreck you, my 1st encounter was the scorpion and with 2 misses I lost the 1st battle of the game, this can turn a lot of your potential players off. Some balancing of enemies might be needed such as the 1st area into the dark woods the enemies (jungle slimes and jungle bats) are a good amount stronger than the enemies further on in the darkened areas. Would also help to assure new players to freely use consumables (potions) to help with even regular enemies.
While I know this is early, the main character feels pretty week when compared to the 2 npcs you have at this point in time, while the early heal is nice, it loses its luster when your allies also get these skills, while they can wear the same armor as you and have cheaper/stronger skills. Like making slash cost 20 instead of 30 or have its cost reduced at the time you get sword art: ni
Item system: from what I can gather you plan to add some sort of upgrade system to the potions or all items in general, but if not. the piles of items congesting your inventory could be simplified with a stacking system with blood vial ##. Because I have to hold down a while to get to the next item in my inventory and/or hit page down 5 times to get to the next thing.

Support skills: In general they felt pretty useless (apart from the heal spell) when playing with Natashia's "soldier to arms" skill I could barely, if ever, notice the effect of the skill when it is used. If the duration was a good amount longer it could be worth the loss of the XP and a turn for its use in the right scenarios, but as it is, should never be used.
Same with provoke, I tried it on the some bosses but since Roxas has the same or lower defense as the girls (until you get a shield) provoking doesn't seem to helpful when he could throw out a heal or just attack, so either make it also last longer so he could defend during the effect or have it innately give Roxas a defense bonus = to guarding when used.
Heal spell having a cooldown in combat makes good sense and keeps players thinking/needing to use potions, but outside of combat having to close out all the menus take 4 or 5 steps and open them all back up just to heal again is a little tedious.
Combat skills: The skills felt very solid and powerful to use and near the end of the demo, it felt like the only way I could really do a significant amount of damage to an opponent was through the use of said skills.

Music: Good selection and variation

Personal opinion: Overall you have the start of a very good game, with some streamlining, polish, and more hard work you could have a great game. I got a Mardek RPG feeling when playing (this is a very good thing) from the characters, storyline plot twists and game play. Can already form my own theories on why you have some items called what they are, but will have to take the "wait and see" approach to it, as theorizing games based on clues is a lot of the fun in it for me. Looking forward to your progress in the game and as a developer.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:45 am

tgcidolfus wrote:Well, just finished the demo, so will give my opinion as well as I can (at 2 am) with the pros and cons and my general thought, but take everything I say with a grain to bucket of salt.

Pros:
Storyline is well written and compelling to players to keep playing, think I only noticed a single typo through the entire demo.
Will say the game is hard, as I'm a big JRPG style player it brings me enjoyment to see pretty harsh hurdles that when cleared you have a sense of accomplishment
Characters are already having some depth to them, and having strong characters will always make a game more enjoyable.
Dropped weapons with variable stats are always rare and nice to find in a RPG game(can only think of 1 or 2 rpg maker games where this mechanic was done similar) as getting a weapon with the stat role you are looking for can be satisfying and very helpful (only noticed it with the scorpion)

Cons:
Game is hard (I know this is in the pros section as well) Right from the start the enemies can wreck you, my 1st encounter was the scorpion and with 2 misses I lost the 1st battle of the game, this can turn a lot of your potential players off. Some balancing of enemies might be needed such as the 1st area into the dark woods the enemies (jungle slimes and jungle bats) are a good amount stronger than the enemies further on in the darkened areas. Would also help to assure new players to freely use consumables (potions) to help with even regular enemies.
While I know this is early, the main character feels pretty week when compared to the 2 npcs you have at this point in time, while the early heal is nice, it loses its luster when your allies also get these skills, while they can wear the same armor as you and have cheaper/stronger skills. Like making slash cost 20 instead of 30 or have its cost reduced at the time you get sword art: ni
Item system: from what I can gather you plan to add some sort of upgrade system to the potions or all items in general, but if not. the piles of items congesting your inventory could be simplified with a stacking system with blood vial ##. Because I have to hold down a while to get to the next item in my inventory and/or hit page down 5 times to get to the next thing.

Support skills: In general they felt pretty useless (apart from the heal spell) when playing with Natashia's "soldier to arms" skill I could barely, if ever, notice the effect of the skill when it is used. If the duration was a good amount longer it could be worth the loss of the XP and a turn for its use in the right scenarios, but as it is, should never be used.
Same with provoke, I tried it on the some bosses but since Roxas has the same or lower defense as the girls (until you get a shield) provoking doesn't seem to helpful when he could throw out a heal or just attack, so either make it also last longer so he could defend during the effect or have it innately give Roxas a defense bonus = to guarding when used.
Heal spell having a cooldown in combat makes good sense and keeps players thinking/needing to use potions, but outside of combat having to close out all the menus take 4 or 5 steps and open them all back up just to heal again is a little tedious.
Combat skills: The skills felt very solid and powerful to use and near the end of the demo, it felt like the only way I could really do a significant amount of damage to an opponent was through the use of said skills.

Music: Good selection and variation

Personal opinion: Overall you have the start of a very good game, with some streamlining, polish, and more hard work you could have a great game. I got a Mardek RPG feeling when playing (this is a very good thing) from the characters, storyline plot twists and game play. Can already form my own theories on why you have some items called what they are, but will have to take the "wait and see" approach to it, as theorizing games based on clues is a lot of the fun in it for me. Looking forward to your progress in the game and as a developer.

First of all thank you for all your input. Pros and cons. I listen to all feedback and you seem to know your stuff. I am guessing you played the first version. The new version changes a lot of things (including making skills work better) also I will be working on making XP stick either longer or indefinitely (until used)

Secondly the cooldown was set to make gameplay challenging (if i figure out how to take off cooldown for heal outside combat I will) I see you noticed the scorpion drop. Yes each arc will have "hidden" enemies (harder to find usually) and then there is a drop rate for certain items (sometimes weapons). Roxas starts with a shield now to varify (you were not the first to mention this and that's great)

Lets continue: The item system is a work in progress I would like to have stacks of items and only allow up to 250 in inventory (may change). Also I want to implement the shop system to work where you can buy multiple if you want. Not just continuous clicking lol. As stated a lot of new changes.. it's funny you said slash because thats what I did. I reworked all the EP XP and cooldowns (this is a test run). I want to see how it works with players.

I have also changed a few of the enemies health right now to make battles less tedious (still a work in progress). Soldier to arms is a work in progress (never finished it). I will look into making it work a lot better ...

I'm curious to see where you think it's going, because I just came up with the opening idea for arc 2 and If you can guess what happens, id give you a cookie lol.

Again thank you for playing my game. I am glad you liked it for what it was and realize its potential. As stated before the new version is out with a lot of new content and features.

Can't wait to hear what you think of future patches.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 am

I've beat latest version and It is good. I think that reward for killing monster in DF is bit to high (for quest completion, not fight itself).

Final boss for arc is very good - maybe even slighty OP as Aiki cannot whistand his 2 atacks with full defensive gear on lvl 9.

I've notice something and it keeps puzzling me. IDK maybe you had adjusted fire sword but it has other statas than in version 093-1. As I mentioned before, scorpion claws still have different varriety of bonuses. Maybe you should make 4 version or 5 version of them as sometimes this scorpion claws are just to OP (encountered version of scorpion claws giving 12 Atack, 13 Def and rest stats slighty higher than Alzias dagger). I would most likely (if I was you) made chipped, common, uncommon, rare and epic version of scorpion claws that each would differ in stats power or made like sharp scorpion claws - higher atacks value, tough scorpion claws - higher defense value, fine - all stats fine, regular - weaker version of fine.

Nice touch with new potential areas although I would give a bit to the dark forest path are (there is bug where area doesn't change into battleground during fight). About DF path I also would place some quest there - maybe collect some mushrooms or something for alchemist student (new possible npc).

I wonder if it is possible to give player choice where he would go next, as there is blocked path - east of farmlands and shipyard - south of farmlands. I think best choice would be to make those 2 area mandatory to progress but in que of your choice.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Well my theory on what will happen next might have some bias due to the light novel I'm currently reading ("the death mage who doesn't want a fourth time" btw) but based on some clues that you have given based on items:
Character has a lot of eternal essence (I take it as life force) that the succubus stated she wanted
Roxas is a lady killer (intentional or not)
is very strong
has a memory issues
is known by an enemy that can create and manipulate the undead
healing items in the game referred to as blood vials and revivals are called transfusions, that I assume are blood as well (where most of my theory started to develop)
is wanted by other kingdoms for reasons unknown
levels refer to ascension and experience points are rise
being so close to the dark woods, that has a dark element, to them that has been stated to be able to mutate individuals with extended exposure.

So my current theory is Roxas is either a noble born vampire or a dhampir (half human half vampire) with resistance to sunlight or sunlight is non-issue for vampires in your universe. As both are beings of great power whose bodies even by themselves can have a great deal of usage. However this is just a theory I thought up while looking at all the information I was able to look at. At a further stretched idea they would actually be a town of living dead (undead by nature but will age and mature like normal people, but have the ability to be turned into undead very easily on their "death") so the item based theory could still apply to that as well.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Well, unless his 'mother' is supposed to be his caretaker and is preety good at hiding. Also he may have great deal of ethernal essence though represent magic potency.

About game itself I've also notice one thing. When Roxas is using lighting strike on single Boss targets it hits 3 times instead of 2. Was it bug or is it how it supposed to be.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Well, unless his 'mother' is supposed to be his caretaker and is preety good at hiding. Also he may have great deal of ethernal essence though represent magic potency.

About game itself I've also notice one thing. When Roxas is using lighting strike on single Boss targets it hits 3 times instead of 2. Was it bug or is it how it supposed to be.

well someone with memory problems, anyone could be the role of "mother" as long as they pick up the caretaker role, could also go with the dhampir theory of the father being a vampire
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 am

just a heads up new version will be out tonight or tomorrow
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi, I've already played some of your latest update - not much - I am after Vek battle.

Here is current feedback.
-I've noticed you already repaired previous version bugs - that's good.
-I see there would be quest for cleaning Roxas room as let's be honest there is a bit chaos in there :D
-Somehow it felt like you've changed scorpion claw obtain chacne as currently I haven't obtain not a single one even though I've killed like 15/20 scorpions (lvls 5/4/4).
-You still cannot Dash in most of areas current areas you can Dash in are shipyard home, your room, DF path (from previous update), Barracks - so basically new areas.

Here is current feedback, hope it will help you at least a bit.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:57 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Hi, I've already played some of your latest update - not much - I am after Vek battle.

Here is current feedback.
-I've noticed you already repaired previous version bugs - that's good.
-I see there would be quest for cleaning Roxas room as let's be honest there is a bit chaos in there :D
-Somehow it felt like you've changed scorpion claw obtain chacne as currently I haven't obtain not a single one even though I've killed like 15/20 scorpions (lvls 5/4/4).
-You still cannot Dash in most of areas current areas you can Dash in are shipyard home, your room, DF path (from previous update), Barracks - so basically new areas.

Here is current feedback, hope it will help you at least a bit.

Yes I have repaired many bugs and will be fixing more soon. I also found more text errors that will be fixed as well (like 5).
I'm thinking of adding an NPC somewhere in the DF to help with "something"

The idea about the clutter is good but I think its more funny to not have a quest and leave it the way it is. (will think about it though)
I haven't touched the scorpion claw (least I don't think) but I will look into it soon.

What is your initial thoughts about the new map and the redesigns of other maps? Also, dash isn't supposed to be in my game so I will be taking them out in the next patch.
I also might add 2 more quest in arc 1 and (1 main map and 4 smaller maps(obviously you know why))

Tonight ill be working on a few things for the game. My biggest concern is size for the game because the sites its on only allows 2G's of data.
Another thing that i need to look into tonight is the shop system to try to add the items as stacks.

lastly I would like to use icons in the dialogue (THIS WILL TAKE HOURS UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH) it will create a more interesting experience with the dialogue.
And with the barracks arc one area is done. Side note I thought about adding a town area for more buildings but with the space, it wont be effective. The barracks was created for a more kingdom approach. (New dialogue will be present in the barracks outside area and inside the barracks. (I don't think I will add a quest inside there though. This is because how long arc one is.) I will be again thinking of adding 2 new quest but that will be it.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:45 am

I've played a bit (I am currently before abaddoned house/talhir lab) and here is some feedback.

-Generally I've noticed that enemies spells (poison for example) may be cast each round I think it is bit OP for common enemy.
- Since Aiki cannot use a shield how about creating bolts supply or quiver category just for her to increase her battle potency as she tends to be weakest link in chain (well something like glass cannon to be precise)
- Forest slimes < Dark Forest Plants < Dark Forest Spiders < Forest Bats - I think you should lower Forest bats HP and or defensive abillities as they are fast and hit really powerfull though their hp is maybe unrecoganizable from DF common monsters.
- I think you should slighty decrease slash cost - to 25 XP (as it is simpler technique than Sword style: Ni (BTW hope next technic won't be called sword style: San) but increase blade dance cost to 35 as blade dance is better version of sword style: ni - sword style: san with other name), and Aiki double strike to 15 XP.
I've notice you still haven't changed lighting strikes description - they hit 3 times instead of 2, minor issue though some perfectionists may be offended by it.

More feedback l8er. Generally I love how much heart you've put it in this game, if there is any donation site like parteon I would gladly support you (for this project sake and maybe later vore related project that you would came upon) with few bucks/euros/monetary value you use in your country :D

Also I've noticed curious little detail, that princess is called Lilith. I may be paranoid but weren't this supposed to be good character. I've notice she has purple eyes - in Japan purple is mostly color of death/evil and most games I've played have lilith antagonist e.g. Lineage 2 - Lilith RB servant of goddes of destruction, Diablo 2/3 Mother of Andariel, daughter of Mefisto.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:36 am

Urielzael2 wrote:I've played a bit (I am currently before abaddoned house/talhir lab) and here is some feedback.

-Generally I've noticed that enemies spells (poison for example) may be cast each round I think it is bit OP for common enemy.
- Since Aiki cannot use a shield how about creating bolts supply or quiver category just for her to increase her battle potency as she tends to be weakest link in chain (well something like glass cannon to be precise)
- Forest slimes < Dark Forest Plants < Dark Forest Spiders < Forest Bats - I think you should lower Forest bats HP and or defensive abillities as they are fast and hit really powerfull though their hp is maybe unrecoganizable from DF common monsters.
- I think you should slighty decrease slash cost - to 25 XP (as it is simpler technique than Sword style: Ni (BTW hope next technic won't be called sword style: San) but increase blade dance cost to 35 as blade dance is better version of sword style: ni - sword style: san with other name), and Aiki double strike to 15 XP.
I've notice you still haven't changed lighting strikes description - they hit 3 times instead of 2, minor issue though some perfectionists may be offended by it.

More feedback l8er. Generally I love how much heart you've put it in this game, if there is any donation site like parteon I would gladly support you (for this project sake and maybe later vore related project that you would came upon) with few bucks/euros/monetary value you use in your country :D

Also I've noticed curious little detail, that princess is called Lilith. I may be paranoid but weren't this supposed to be good character. I've notice she has purple eyes - in Japan purple is mostly color of death/evil and most games I've played have lilith antagonist e.g. Lineage 2 - Lilith RB servant of goddes of destruction, Diablo 2/3 Mother of Andariel, daughter of Mefisto.

Lets get started shall we. Sword Art: Ni is the first of a line of powerful Sword Art attacks (go all the way up to ku with variations (including zero)). Good idea about changing the XP( I was testing the waters with it but you are correct so I probably will follow that exact output. I also fixed the description about 5 minutes ago for lightning.

Enemies (I just got done fighting the bats tonight and yes they need a little work done but I have a treat coming that I think will make the game even better (I love plugins Muhahaha). A quiver would be interesting however I think I have a better idea especially since she has one of the best abilities in the game (Aiki). Reworking Poison was coming anyways so ill probably look into that when I'm done with this message.
Ha Lilith that's funny honestly (Purple is my favorite color so lol)

Have you checked out the new maps yet I believe they are quite interesting.

I do have a patreon unfortunately no one donated to the game. Its sad but unless you already have backers and an audience, you wont get donations for your projects.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game