no

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Fate

Postby shironikku » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Scorpi wrote:I tried your game and i must be doing something wrong becouse no matter what i do i get killed. The only thing i get beat is the slime.

slimes are okay. But the first one you are supposed to fight is the carrot rats (technically). They are in the Farmlands but also are in the carrot field which is only opened for the quest.

In the farmlands there are 4 different types of Monsters and 6 different types of instances

Carrot Rat
Carrot Rat x2
Slime
Slime x2
Forest Scorpion
Grave Spiders x3 (DO NOT FIGHT THESE LEVEL ONE, they are located in the graveyard). (recommended Level 2 with slash and have party member Aiki) [Minimum requirement]

you have the ability to try to retreat as well. And the new added bonus that just was implemented was being able to repeat a battle.

You need to use blood vials. They give you 300 BP (blood points per use)

Roxas level 2 you gain "Heal"
Which makes life so much easier.

There is a one turn cooldown in and out of battle.

But you can be at full health before a battle. Especially because healing is cheap on EP (Eternal Points)

Another way to grind is to do the quest and try to avoid fighting monsters until you pick up your first ally. by this time you will also gain the ability slash (which is a one hit kill on enemies in the Farmlands. And because you have Aiki. you can get more hits in on the enemies.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:53 pm

New Update should be coming out tonight. The notes will be posted soon!
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:30 am

Just released 1.1.8

go check it out
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:42 pm

glad to see you are still working on this, its been a while since I checked out your progress
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby frosthunter » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:48 pm

link of download ?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:30 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:glad to see you are still working on this, its been a while since I checked out your progress

hey man, been awhile. The game is getting so much better now. I'm a lot further in then I've ever been and now new art is slowly being added.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:07 pm

frosthunter wrote:link of download ?

the link takes you to the site to download.
The game is free for early access
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:00 pm

going to download it and start from scratch (rip all my grinding in older versions) but want to do my usual and go over it with a fine-toothed comb to either find secrets and/or bugs for ya
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:05 pm

welp 3 minutes after downloading I hit the esc key again, when asked if you are ready, and it brought me to the new game over menu, and if you have no save files the game crashes if you hit enter with an error msg of
"TypeError"
"this.activeListWindow is not a function"

while I doubt any normal person will come across this its just something I found

also talking to the bookshelf in your house multiple times (I had left and come back into the room) caused the bookshelf to morph into a slightly different looking one (at least the right side)
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:12 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:welp 3 minutes after downloading I hit the esc key again, when asked if you are ready, and it brought me to the new game over menu, and if you have no save files the game crashes if you hit enter with an error msg of
"TypeError"
"this.activeListWindow is not a function"

while I doubt any normal person will come across this its just something I found

also talking to the bookshelf in your house multiple times (I had left and come back into the room) caused the bookshelf to morph into a slightly different looking one (at least the right side)

I got a feeling I know why it does that. But i'll see if I can fix it. And the bookshelf is a really easy fix too. I'm doing that one right now.

Update. Pretty sure the bookshelf is fixed. You can't use escape anymore in that area. But the last thing is the load. When there isn't a saved game you get the error. I'm going to fix it where you start with 1 save file. Problem solved. (not the way I wanted it to go but I'm sure it'll make more people happy).
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby no2ironman1100 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:54 am

The balance is weird so far. early on You have weird things weapons giving you extra defense and all that. Even more than armor of equivalent cost. All items should increase battle effectiveness more or less equivalently for the same cost. That's like a basic of RPG...
no2ironman1100
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:33 pm

I've noticed my "TP gauge" seems to always be overmaxed letting me spam skills all day, and the graphics for it goes beyond the bars normal limit.

I also still have the odd music glitch where I hear previous boss themes for every encounter until the next scripted boss encounter (forced music change)
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:50 pm

we are coming into a time a decisions. With new color style coming into play, I'm stuck between keeping a main characters look or not. So I need your help. Should I change Natashia's look? Let me know what you think.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:18 am

Wow. It's been awhile.... But I just got back into making my game. A lot of new things will be coming but I won't release a new version just yet. You can grab the last updated version if you want on gamejolt. I'm going to try to get Arc 2 done by the end of this month. Fingers crossed.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:47 pm

New version is up everyone! Go check it out and enjoy!
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 pm

So, just started, and at the very first battle while looking for carrots, got a loading error:

https://imgur.com/a/8J9PU9r
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby shironikku » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:09 am

ah you were one who got the file before I fixed it. Sorry about that.

the fixed version is up. you don't need the new version. You just need 2 folders. let me figure out how to send you
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:22 am

to anyone who downloaded last night. I already fixed the file. if you need battle commands and battlehud. let me know. or you can download the new version now. either way works. Sorry for the inconvenience... I've been sick.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:41 am

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know the first ever trailer for the game has been released. If you have a few minutes you can go check it out on Gamejolt or youtube. Links on the 1st page.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby shironikku » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:25 pm

I created an official Discord for Eternal Fate. If anyone is interested in joining. Here is the Link https://discord.gg/bYxztF
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game