Eternal Fate

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Eternal Fate

Postby shironikku » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:21 am

Roxas_3.png
The new Image for Roxas. Aiki is next ;)
Roxas_3.png (80.93 KiB) Viewed 12152 times
[C]10-06-18_Fullbody_NickwhiteFinalHRWM (1).png
an Amazing Artist made the game so much better with just this image
Capture3.PNG
New Colors for enemies
9.PNG
Quest Log and Background
Look whose back. And with the new version of the game. Wow I can't believe it's been over a year since I took a hiatus due to unfortunate circumstances. But it's time to get back into the good stuff.

Please feel free to check it out. Its on gamejolt
you can also check out just the trailer on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riclnmDQtTM

https://gamejolt.com/games/eternal_fate/283160

As Requested the old Patreon I made for the game

https://www.patreon.com/Eternal_Fate

V 1.5.2
Arc 2 is done!

Polished version coming end of may
version 1.5.2 is out now on gamejolt and itch

Plenty of fixes, plenty of faces, lots of new cutscenes and dialogue
more maps and places to explore
grammar and spelling fixes

Way more to come!
Attachments
the basics.PNG
new area.PNG
New room.PNG
Barracks.PNG
puzzle room.PNG
tunnel network.JPG
The tunnel network first draft
Last edited by shironikku on Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 37 times in total.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Re: Eternal Fate

Postby ian66613 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 pm

If you want to make a vore game for a profit, you can always use patreon or dlsite (There is an English version) to sell it.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Well currently game is very plesurable (well for someone who used to play on low rate servers in lineage 2 and WoW) grinding is essence of any non monster limited rpg :D I've discovered absorbtion scene, it is nice but I think you should focus a bit on post vore dialogue like succubus taunting your soul or something like that (after all she is demoness). That was my basic notice.

Now about combat. I think you should change rewards a bit as e.g. scorpion is much easier than 3 grave spider but grants much higher rewards (even weapon for monk like class - fists that are better than imp sword) Other example is simmilar as well - 3 guards harrassing barmaid - they are also more powerfull than scorpion though reward for them is much lower, same goes to succubus.

I've noticed bug that dash is not working. Whatever you option or hold default or customize button as well.

I need to praise you because of main town music and very good plot. I also wonder if you plan to focus on other vore kind except soul vore/ absorbtion.

About main hero skills it is kinda weird if we take his stats in consideration. He has healing, lighting (AoE) than learning taunt and slash (by quest). I also think taunt should work as increase agression towards you and also increase your defense and E defense slighty and it should work for 3 turns. In monster case they shouldn't have taunt unless there are plans for non playable characters helpers.

Generally there is huge potential and wishing you best
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Now that is why I put my game on here! That is great feedback I'm glad you found the the scene. I worked really hard on creating that scene.

Lets get started. good idea for the end absorption scene but with commercial it makes it a little dicey. (ill look into it though)
The scorpion is the rare enemy for arc 1 (game is projected to have 20) I have been testing this version and found the droprates aren't as fair as I expected so I'll be doing that soon. Consider the guards under the context of a side quest, which is why you don't get anything crazy. But I think a little extra Ryo wouldn't hurt.
Its funny you mention the rewards for the succubus, I think an extra skill might be a cool idea if you beat her.

Now lets talk about roxas the main character. He has a variety of skills but focuses mostly on lightning and sword skills heal is learned by each character at a certain level. Trust me they need it.

If I can get it right he will be able to dual wield a gun and a sword. Taunt can be learned by Natashia if I remember correctly.

Speaking of other characters in arc one you can have 3 playable characters

Lightning, Fire, and Ice
these are used through their respected classes

The music was very important for me. I really try to make ever scene flow with the map.

Let me know what you find out when you get further in. Enjoy your rival btw ;)
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:50 pm

BTW I noticed that scorpion claw weapon vary in stats. I grind like 10 of the scorpion claws and some of them were better in All stats than Natashia daggers and some were worse. Also I've noticed that you cannot sell scorpion claws same as blood vials (is this a little bloodborne inspiration?). Nice idea that random monsters can give you potions. I've started to grind forest, to check if maybe I can get some good weapon there :D.

I know lighting is especially usefull during fight with 6 bandits :D. BTW Aiki double shot is bit to OP, works as precissive double strike with 2x more dmg and same cost. I get idea of Roxas being paladin, having crowd control tool, also I would suggest to allow him to have shield on start (even crappy one with 1 defence would be nice) and especially upgrading taunt as tbh it is not working. Maybe I was unlucky but whenever I put taunt om Roxas he was never been atacked, I've tried on the other way but it still wassn't working, so maybe just make taunt increase E defence and Defence (maybe by 5) and increase agro on user since he has to embrace tank role in the PTY :D

Also I think that before leaving to dark forest there should be possibillity to obtain slighty better armor (not that much better but slighty), maybe make quest that upgrades running shirt into sturdy shirt or something like that?

Also I'd like to prize you as I am beginner with RPG maker myself and seeing many new games encourages me to learn it. I am learning it slowly as I have to combine it with job, girlfriend and my addiction to parties (both PC and real ones :D).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Something you may want to keep in mind... Rpg maker games CANNOT be sold without giving royalty fees to the creator of the engine. The law's the law after all.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby shironikku » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Wow you already are out of the forest? You are a pro my friend. I must commend you on your awesome game-play. Interesting about the scorpion claw I will have to make a note of that. Claws are only used for natashia they are a lot better than her dagger. armor is a good idea i just figured the first arc wouldn't have too much.

Her double shot is supposed to be OP. Its literally her slash move. If taunt isn't working right I'll have to fix it too because it works fine for the guards.

A starting shield might be a good idea if i recall way older version had a shield but i replaced it because of wanting to have him wield a sword and a gun at the same time. I will definitely look into it.

you can not sell potions only buy however if you're farming claws I better try to make them sell-able at the very least.

What do you think of the DARK forest lol I personally think it gives a great touch to it and also it holds a key to the world its an area affected by an element that changes things.

Did you do the quest to defeat the monster in the forest yet?
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:12 am

If you mean horse quest from Jacob, no I haven't. I've got there briefly (I am currently in 2nd + hour of play). I've noticed that Natashia is slighty more powerfull than she supposed to be on lvl 3 (70 hp more, higher stats), not that I am mad or something. Mobs in forest (at least pairs of bat like creatures) are done correctly 1 is easier than scorpion so reward is ok (more exp less gold) (scorpions are harder because of having poison and if scorpion decide to use it on begining it is dangerous, especially for fast characters).

Also little suggestion, can you make consumable item such as potions being in stocks? I think you gona make more consumables as there gonna be 20 arcs so stocks would really help to keep inventory clear.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:41 am

do you mean like this Blood vial 10/10 . . . 1 / 10 Like that? I would have to look into it

Yes the scorpion is very annoying at early level.

Don't tell me you missed the one quest in the dark forest? Not the horse quest either.

Shes supposed to be more powerful (just by a little)

I've already fixed quite a few things (including your input) so look forward to that.

if only i could find an artist lol
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 am

I've completed monster quest for ni style technique, yes. BTW Monster is harder than Victor but still easy. BTW why mobs in first forest (forest slimes, and forest bats) are harder to beat than dark forest plant and spiders (unleess there are 1 plant and 2 spides combo)? Also completed horse quest + storyline quest + monster quest + found nice touch about Aiki storyline.

Now I am in Talhir dungeon exploring labirynth (thank you for Serith shield that can be collected before entering). I am exploring to see if I haven't missed single chest as right now I know way to progress but hunting is also good. BTW little suggestion, since ni sword technique is more than twice effective version of slash I think you should have decrease cost of slash to 25 Xen points.

About combat itself, I think that if you decide to go as Roxas to do tanking job both taunt and guard should be bit powerfull. BTW I think taunt requires fixing not complete change as it seems to agro mob but with low effect. Also I think guard shouldn't take away Xen points as in defensive stance you receives in lower gain of XP as well. Also I think poison dmg should trigger XP gain as well but I do not know if it is possible.

Some skill suggestions: I thiink that higher level Natashia (something like 12 maybe) should gain freeze spell: Deals dmg, and has chance to freeze target. Frozen target cannot do anything for 2/3 turns but receives lower dmg from atacks. Roxas should get shock: deals dmg and has chance to stun target. stuned target cannot do anything for 1/2 turns (something like bodyslam in default version of rpg maker but with adjusted dmg chance and cost). Aiki should get incinarate: Deals dmg and has chance to ignitate target. Ignitate target has lower defense and E defense for 3/4 turns. What do you think about it.

I am currently lvl 9 as Roxas and 8 bot as Aiki and Natashia.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:26 am

wow you're so OP lol

So for the time being I suggest not getting comfortable with all your levels skills and magic. I just might go away in the next arc (hint)

I always thought the dark forest was a lot harder but that was before I took away infinite poison so I will have to balance a little bit in the DF. Cool idea for poison xp I would have to have someone make that.

I'm glad you liked the Aiki story (more to come ^_^) and its funny you mention xen points and how much it cost. I literally just changed most of it lol.

Body slam was coming but my new idea make postpone it among other things. Ill look into defense for Roxas good luck with the ending my friend :)

UPDATE: I just found the add TP for poison! What what!
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:47 am

Hey I guess I've found every chest, fire sword is nice if you want to go mage pal build with Roxas. I've finished fight against Serith people turned into undead but saddly got stucked after that (model of third and first party memeber stuck on each other and cannot move) so I have to load previous save game (something like 20 minutes ealier). I'm kinda sad because I've leveled up to level 10 with Roxas and 9th with other characters (Natashia and Aiki).

Found next bug. Imp sword (one you can buy from trader in village) is unsellable item - cannot be sold. Imp crossbow is fine though can be sold.

BTW I Think that lighting strikes (2 strikes with lighting of Roxas) should be changed (maybe make it 3 strikes, lower cost by 10 EP), as it is just Etheral version of fire shot and ni sword style and it is lacking in comparasion to fire volley and ice circle. about other thing I'm not complaining, well maybe about cost of blade dance of Natashia as 60 XP point cost makes it pain in ass to charge it.

Suggestion, looking at cost of some abillities I really think you should add XP potions. 2nd suggestion how about making multi task potion like BP+EP, XP+BP, EP+XP, BP+EP+XP. What do you think of this suggestion?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:08 am

i like your suggestions for things i might put out the new version just so you can see what ive already changed.

The weapons will be sellable im working on that right now actually

what do you mean you got stuck. because if there is a bug i need to fix it.

I have lowered the EP and XP and Cooldowns for many skills and magic (including blade dance lol) And 3 strikes huh. You maybe right there.

The idea of the potions is great and will probably be used in arc 2. I have already hinted at something big going to happen like opening scene +plus first 5 to 10 minutes

and I am working on XP in general. I want it to stay longer or permanently (if not used)

Thank you so much for all the great feedback. You seem to really like the game and thats fantastic. I added you as a friend on here if you didn't know
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:36 am

I've went behind first upper container and that light that was traveling over room interacted with me , I honestly don't know how it happened, I will send you pm with screenshot.

Edit: I've beat it again, it seems it was just random bug, maybe I interacted with item when I was in move? Don't know, but I've also beat dr Quin (is this supposed to be reference XD). Nice boss and balanced, I like it. Aboout self destruction lab scene. Timer starts immidiate during dr Quin boss defeat speech. If someone is slow reader or dr Quin was far away + fact you need 7 sec for teleport it may be a bit annoying since dash is not working.

BTW I think you should add some more ways to spend gold as currently I have like 30 eternal potion 30 B vials mk 2, 20 defusions, 10 transfusions and still having 2,5k gold as currently defusions are not that needed.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:50 pm

like i said before. Arc 1 should be thought as its own entity

The real story starts in arc 2. Also you grinded all those or spent money and at a low level area you shouldn't need that many lol. Most players will try to beat the game by level 8

well i got to try to recreate it because a random bug is still a bug. Does all your characters have the armor and weapons? Thats whats the golds really for. It starts too early huh. I guess ill have to test that too, shouldn't be too hard to fix.

I'm glad you liked the boss. Did you beat the game?
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Yes, I've beaten it. And yes all my characters had full accesories which is ring of BP and EP, hats, shirts, and generally full equip. I wanted to start my adventure with full items and since poison was only used by DF spiders (in 20/30 encounters I maybe got poisoned once or twice), scorpions (more often) and grind a bit I made some money. Also I've notice that when you sell weapon (like imp crossbow) you gain exact same value you had bought it for. IDK maybe it is right so wrong purchase wouldn't be a problem but I think this needs tweaking a bit.

Game took me slighty more than 3 hours (I savoured rpg and never back away from fights (exp + gold)).

Also I'm kinda sad as there are lots of good RPGs projects that went on hiatus/perma stop (but are not encrypted). That is reason why I'm learning RPG maker myself so I could bring back some very good rpgs. BTW intresting rpg that is most likely stopped progressing is another realm. Maybe you would be intrested in reborning it after you finsh your current masterpiece. BTW please do not go on Hiatus like 2 weeks :D

BTW after completion of your RPG I feel empty.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:02 pm

take my skype and contact me about the game

Taki.hiroshiama1
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:10 pm

I've already pmed you about my skype, But thank, with new pc I will surrely give you some feedback, suggestion, bugs notice and so on.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:03 pm

So just starting noticed a few things, when downloading the game from gamejolt, noticed it came with 3 save files.
When you leave the 1st room it you hit esc and not yes, you get a black screen forcing you to load/start over.
Hitting esc on some 1 way choices also counts as accepting the prompt but ending the conversation (such as the 1st quest from mom) as she will ask where the items are even though it was never accepted
Not sure if I just missed it, but when reaching level 2 and getting the healing spell, I did not notice a prompt for obtaining it... unsure if it is intentional or just up to the player to check things out when they level up.
After beating the succubus, the boss music seemed to persist into regular battles from that point onwards, and the same applies to any boss battles fought after that point and going back to fighting regular enemies.
*will edit more as I find things*
Last edited by tgcidolfus on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:20 pm

I marked the cancel thing. You broke the game awesome lol. No one in 2 years has hit cancel and you did!

Dream ends the game that's what its supposed to do.

Save file should be gone

Ill be working on the cancel thing when I figure out HOW lol

Thank you for your input
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game