a gift from a good one

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

a gift from a good one

Postby thyladras » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:22 am

Hello, this is the translat version of ********* dinner

thank you very much for the one who translat this and for his/her work

she/he want to stay anonymous

https://mega.nz/#!d8h3gADI!swq8Ixh6d8hS ... vzliQAOso8
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Re: a gift from a good one

Postby Lakeless » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:33 am

Can anyone clarify if this actually works? It sent my antivirus into a complete spasm attack.

Edit:

Ok, so it turns out my antivirus was having a hissy fit over nothing. As a warning to everyone, your antivirus may think the LemoNovel.swf files are a danger, but they are fine. Just think of it as your bodyguard jumping in the way of what he thinks is a bullet, when it just turned out to be a flying rogue medium-sized peanut someone had choked up at a dinner party into your direction. Completely harmless, but your bodyguard was just doing his job to try and protect you.

Thanks to everyone involved in this long-awaited translation :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby kiriaflurry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:38 pm

The screen seems to be black when trying to view any of it. x-x
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dagaz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:09 pm

This is a problem of Adobe Flash. Everyone have it. You must make a right mouse click onto black screen and go to the global settings. Then you must found the option which gives you a possibility to add Dinner folder to the trusted folder. Once you will done this - everything will work as it should.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby kiriaflurry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Thanks!
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:49 pm

i miss the game file :/
all is there, but not the game file
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Edit: I GOT IT! Thanks for this!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby masterrrrr » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:55 pm

I get a white screen... How do I fix this? Please help!
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Is this a virus?
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Big thanks for both :gulp:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Dagaz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:38 pm

White screen is same as black screen. You must do the same
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby DoctorBirkin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:32 am

How i'm supposed to play this? All i get is the pink background of the site when i select a scene. No black or white screens. (Firefox)

EDIT:
When using Chrome, Edge or Opera, i get those white or black screens.
But i cant find a option to make it playable! Can someone make a short step by step tutorial how to enable the game on those browsers?
BTW, why they even bother to use flash anyway? It's dead! They should make the games the way Breakfast was created.
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby generalr » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:37 am

diclonius wrote:How i'm supposed to play this? All i get is the pink background of the site when i select a scene. No black or white screens. (Firefox)

EDIT:
But i cant find a option to make it playable! Can someone make a short step by step tutorial how to enable the game on those browsers?
BTW, why they even bother to use flash anyway? It's dead! They should make the games the way Breakfast was created.

If you open the flash control panel (run a search on your computer) you can add a folder as a trusted folder. Then open the index file in IE or something.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoctorBirkin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:06 am

generalr wrote:
diclonius wrote:How i'm supposed to play this? All i get is the pink background of the site when i select a scene. No black or white screens. (Firefox)

EDIT:

If you open the flash control panel (run a search on your computer) you can add a folder as a trusted folder. Then open the index file in IE or something.

Thanks dude! That solved the problem. At least with IE. The other browsers still not working.
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lakeless » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:11 am

For anyone having difficulties running the game, I'll post what I did to get it up and running.

Firstly, go to the pastebin link originally posted by smiley on the other thread: https://pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

It will explain that lunch/dinner are outdated and are no longer supported by most browsers (though some people can still play it on there). It will have a link to an official Adobe webpage. Scroll down to find your operating system and choose the "Download the Flash Player projector" option. Once downloaded, click on it and it will open up as a single entity. After that, go to file and open on the projector and find where you placed your Monmusu Delicious folder and then go into the html folder which follows it.
From there, you want to click on one of the subfolders of your liking (these are all the individual scenes from the game). Click on one, then obviously on the "L" folder that follows as it's the only option and then click on the LemoNovel file (there's 2, but you want the SWF file). This will open it up into your projector and go instantly to a loading screen. If you get faced with a black screen and nothing happens, then follow what Shadowlyger shared on the other thread:

So I discovered the reason that the files wont work. The adobe flash update blocks flash from running on things that might not be a trusted source. So on Internet explorer when you get the black screen, right click and open the global settings. Go to advanced tab and hit the trusted location settings. Add the folder for them into the trusted files. I have not tried this on chrome or fire fox yet but, I assume it is probably the same reason it stopped working.

The steps don't work with chrome but since it works with IE for right now, I am not going to keep messing with chrome at the moment for this stuff. If anyone figures it out for chrome please post it. I tend to use chrome more then IE or Firefox.

Reopen the file once you've done that and it should instantly go to a loading screen that takes like 3 seconds to load the scene. If you're still having issues, check that your antivirus isn't interfering with the LemoNovel files as my antivirus kept moving them into quarantine every time I clicked on it, meaning I have to disable it each time I want to play.

Other than that, it should work out for you whatever issue you may have been having to run the game. Good luck :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Lakeless wrote:For anyone having difficulties running the game, I'll post what I did to get it up and running.

Firstly, go to the pastebin link originally posted by smiley on the other thread: https://pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

It will explain that lunch/dinner are outdated and are no longer supported by most browsers (though some people can still play it on there). It will have a link to an official Adobe webpage. Scroll down to find your operating system and choose the "Download the Flash Player projector" option. Once downloaded, click on it and it will open up as a single entity. After that, go to file and open on the projector and find where you placed your Monmusu Delicious folder and then go into the html folder which follows it.
From there, you want to click on one of the subfolders of your liking (these are all the individual scenes from the game). Click on one, then obviously on the "L" folder that follows as it's the only option and then click on the LemoNovel file (there's 2, but you want the SWF file). This will open it up into your projector and go instantly to a loading screen. If you get faced with a black screen and nothing happens, then follow what Shadowlyger shared on the other thread:

So I discovered the reason that the files wont work. The adobe flash update blocks flash from running on things that might not be a trusted source. So on Internet explorer when you get the black screen, right click and open the global settings. Go to advanced tab and hit the trusted location settings. Add the folder for them into the trusted files. I have not tried this on chrome or fire fox yet but, I assume it is probably the same reason it stopped working.

The steps don't work with chrome but since it works with IE for right now, I am not going to keep messing with chrome at the moment for this stuff. If anyone figures it out for chrome please post it. I tend to use chrome more then IE or Firefox.

Reopen the file once you've done that and it should instantly go to a loading screen that takes like 3 seconds to load the scene. If you're still having issues, check that your antivirus isn't interfering with the LemoNovel files as my antivirus kept moving them into quarantine every time I clicked on it, meaning I have to disable it each time I want to play.

Other than that, it should work out for you whatever issue you may have been having to run the game. Good luck :)

Thank you, that helps a lot! ^^
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby neversurrender21 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:45 am

wait this is an html game? ok that makes more sense...and if its not can someone explain how i play it
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby neversurrender21 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:08 am

ok scratch that. how am i supposed to play this?!
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby ajmajm28 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:18 pm

neversurrender21 wrote:wait this is an html game? ok that makes more sense...and if its not can someone explain how i play it

Look one post up before your first post and it shows you how to play it.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby neversurrender21 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:07 am

ajmajm28 wrote:
neversurrender21 wrote:wait this is an html game? ok that makes more sense...and if its not can someone explain how i play it

Look one post up before your first post and it shows you how to play it.

it still shows up a white screen
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Next

Return to Vore game