Starting a new Game + short Demo

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Starting a new Game + short Demo

Postby XenoneX » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:32 am

meaning4 wrote:Here are some grammar mistakes I have noticed:
vom which i think you mean from,

Thank you really much for taking you're time to help me, I knew I was having some mistakes in there but on my own I wouldn't have noticed any :lol:
And no Tower doesn't have to be capitalized, it's just a bad habit because in my main language every object and person is capitalized :wink: .
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:35 am

neversurrender21 wrote:if you can could you please put the demo in zip file form. i dont have winrar and would prefer not to download it

Yes I can upoad it later when I get home from work^^
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:17 am

Screenshots would be nice aswell, so that we can get a short view without having to download the game (veeeery slow internet for me :( )
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XenoneX » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:51 am

RC8015 wrote:Screenshots would be nice aswell, so that we can get a short view without having to download the game (veeeery slow internet for me :( )

I added some but right now there isn't that much to show for :lol:
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:54 am

neversurrender21 wrote:if you can could you please put the demo in zip file form. i dont have winrar and would prefer not to download it

*Done, I added a new dl link for zip
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby b5n » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:43 am

can you be a pred in the game ?
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby bartek21 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:56 am

please more
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:18 pm

b5n wrote:can you be a pred in the game ?

Maybe later in the game, first priority for me is to finish the start of the game with a couple scenes done, after that I try to let you play as pred.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:22 pm

bartek21 wrote:please more

Thanks, really glad to hear that but it's taking a good amount of time to make all the CG's and battle actions.
But tomorrow is a holliday in my country so I got 1 full day I can get to work on it ;)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby luke1401 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Nice game, I look forward to seeing more.
luke1401
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:12 pm

can't wait to see more^^
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anomaly89 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Love your display pic XenoneX, that's what I call good advertisement lol :lol:
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby margheritachan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Needs more digestion,death and post vore scat.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:34 pm

margheritachan wrote:Needs more digestion,death and post vore scat.

There will be some death scences but most will not. Also not sure if I'll add scat.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Anomaly89 wrote:Love your display pic XenoneX, that's what I call good advertisement lol :lol:

Haha thx, I just thought I need a pic but didn't had anything exept this one :lol:
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:44 pm

Nice work being shown here. I'd like to thank you for your drive to create this wonderful game that is among my favorites. I will be keeping an eye on your progress! Games like this are a treasure and the content is right up my alley!

No need to rush anything though, take whatever time you need to work on things. It seems quite a few of our number are asking for either an update or more of what they want! I can't blame them though I too would love to see more of your work, but time is always the key here.

Don't let the peer pressure get to you XenoneX, it's killed more artists and projects before they could even get off the ground! I'd hate to see another great project meet the same fate. Thanks again for sharing this with us!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:24 am

I'm not here to annoy you or something I just want to support you with a few words, your game idea is very good i would love it would not be with men or a man I only play games with women: D your game idea is very good continue so the pictures are also mega sowas I find in play mega good I think it is great that you s.demas ranwagst I understand the rpg maker or other so things not xD
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:28 am

olgith wrote:No need to rush anything though, take whatever time you need to work on things.

First of all thanks for the kind words and support and yes I know what you mean, I would love to give you guys more to show right now but I don't want to rush the CG's and scrippting.

Btw. in my local area it is raining like 24/7 at the time and the only real hobby I have is skateboarding which I can't do when it's raining so I have been working quite a lot on the game ;)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:36 am

Onepiecelover wrote:I'm not here to annoy you or something I just want to support you with a few words, your game idea is very good i would love it would not be with men or a man I only play games with women: D your game idea is very good continue so the pictures are also mega sowas I find in play mega good I think it is great that you s.demas ranwagst I understand the rpg maker or other so things not xD

Thx for the kind words.
There will be some scences with F/f but those will be added later when I finish the base of the game :)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:36 pm

So it seems pretty obvious you at the very least got inspired and maybe even copied a bit (not sure so not an accusation or anything) from the shrinking fun originally by TheNinja0 now continued by generalr. Not that it is a problem as long as it is done in a new and interesting way
Since there is only one encounter with 3 faces and a few changes to the prey spite not much to say other then MOAR PLEASE!!
Didn't notice any bad mechanics or anything like it, the use of fighting music without being too over the top dramatic was fine and overall it seemed to function fine thought I would suggest that you ether place an object blocking the player from accessing the predator from other angles then the one where the activation point is (like placing a small drawer "south" of the bathtub and maybe some folded up cloths if there is an object like that "west" of her legs so only her torso and head is left to interact with) or make the entire thing an activation point and then make it a part of the scene as to where the player places them self (like "as you notice she's starting to leave you hides near the drain of the tub" or something like that and then make the model move into place) but that is just personal taste as I know I sometimes assume if nothing happen when I interact from one place other areas are likely no different so I just move on.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game