Starting a new Game + short Demo

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Starting a new Game + short Demo

Postby XenoneX » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:04 pm

I've had an account like 3 years ago but never really used it but I don't think you're here for my life story so I get right to the game :lol:

Whats the game about?

So the reason I decided to make my own game is because I really love playing Vore / UB / AV related games, but it's often hard to find one and when I finally find one and I'm done playing it..... I'm kinda sad that the game is over and I don't get to see more of it, exept for games who are in development but once their finished you also can't have fun with them forever.
And thats where I got the idea of making a game that doesn't have those limitations.

It's a pretty basic idea, you start the game, get to see a Intro like how you are shrunk where you are, whats the situation you're in and stuff like that. (The intro part isn't in the demo)
After that you will start in a little base where you can change you're height between 3 stages (smallest has no sprite in demo), now you can go out of you're base and find yourself in a little town and you can interacct with most likely every person you see.

Sounds really lame but first you will get some story elements which unlocks more events you can interact with.
And second the game can be extendet like unlimited times with unlimited events so it's never going to be like, "yeah nothing to do in this game anymore."

Game mechanic

- The game is made with RPG Maker XP
- The game is completly extracted so every PC should run it without problems
- 3 different sizes with all custom scenes
- The CG's are not self drawn, I'm more like a photoshop guy than a drawing guy^^
- You have technically no battle system, however you have choices over choices and more choices which makes you feel the game has a real battle system.
*Also english isn't my main language so if you find any gramatic mistakes you can tell me :lol:

Genres

- F/m (maybe F/f)
- Unbirth
- Anal Vore
- Oral Vore
- Cock Vore (futanari)
- Nipple Vore
- Breast Vore
- Absorption
- Merge
- unwilling
- without beeing noticed
*if you have other ideas you can pn me or text under this post.

What's in the Demo?

The demo is really short and is basicly only good for me to get sugestions from you guys what could make the game better and for you it is a good opportunity to see if you want to follow the furture game updates.
You only have one event (UB) that isn't normaly finished when sucked in to the womb but in the demo you are game over.
*Also the text, sounds, start screen and basicly everything is not how it's going to be in future updates.
And please remember, I made this in ~20 hours, so it's obvious that theres bugs and not much to do.
Best thing to do: don't go in the house with another height than standart :wink:

Is it free?

Yes it is free and will always be.
I use 3rd party stuff so I would feel bad to take money for it.
No I have no Patreon, if I ever going to make me a Patreon account it would not change anything for updates give any privileges.

*Download link*

Thanks for reading and now I will shut up so here's the download link^^ (35mb) :lol:

Mega (.Rar): https://mega.nz/#!YTwkxYJQ!yP4tf8w6-YMgPfAx6XzrVzPihAxOtEdiqcosQhmuwLs
Mega (.Zip): https://mega.nz/#!YbRmEBpD!w9CFJ84eV26KCJU7emUQhxahAiTozRM-CXhkOyffoCg

Updates

I don't know how often I am going to post a new version in here, first because I don't have that much free time and second I don't want to make one Event more and then directly upload it.

Screenshots

Spoiler: show
Demo01.JPG

Demo02.JPG

Demo03.JPG

Demo04.JPG

Bugs known

You can talk to Mia in every hight and if you're last two moves before getting sucked in her womb are "lick" you don't get the right CG at the end.
Last edited by XenoneX on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Re: Starting a new Game + short Demo

Postby gurjeet » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:49 pm

the game looks good i ty it umm the thing is if you are micro shrink yourself i cant see my self anymore so it is difficult to see where you are on that moment
but for a demo it is good start also the bugss wat you mention are true
gurjeet
New to the forum

Postby XenoneX » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Yes the micro shrink has no sprite yet, maybe in 2-4 week I upload the first "real" demo with 2-3 more CG scenes and a generel overhaul.
The CG editing and the Battle scenes just take up so much time, and thx for trying the game out. :)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Absorption and merge vore is not on the list.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby calin22 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Really interested in this project, sounds great! I think with the F/m and "maybe" F/F, a simple solution would be to just choose your the way your character looks before you start, that way you don't need to listen to people bitching about it... really looking forward to playing this when I get time!!
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:12 pm

really interesting project although I got nothing to add
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby XenoneX » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:51 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Absorption and merge vore is not on the list.

Thank you guys and yes that's definitly going to be in the game, just forgot to list it up.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gunship544 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:00 pm

This game is inspired by shrinking fun I can tell. I love that fact shrinking fun was the best unbirth based game I ever found. So happy to so another game like it and that shrinking fun have been revived. Thank you so much for your contribution to the community you devs deserve so much for this and I look forward to see where this game gos good luck my friend. :-D
Last edited by Gunship544 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gunship544
New to the forum

Postby XenoneX » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:04 pm

calin22 wrote:Really interested in this project, sounds great! I think with the F/m and "maybe" F/F, a simple solution would be to just choose your the way your character looks before you start, that way you don't need to listen to people bitching about it... really looking forward to playing this when I get time!!

First of all thanks for the idea and yes I could do it like that but what I had in mind was, at some point in the game you can make a complete character switch to a female character with other events as the male character has.
That way I don't have to make every CG with male and female characters (which sucks up the most time) and can focus on more variety for different scenes.

But I'm thinking about it :)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gunship544 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:06 pm

variety is a very good thing to start with the game needs content before anything else. So a focus on making more things would be better but if you ever did get a lot of content and felt like it you could add F and M for both of everything. All based on what you want and have time for. :-D
Gunship544
New to the forum

Postby XenoneX » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:11 pm

Gunship544 wrote:This game is inspired by shrinking fun I can tell. I love that fact shrinking fun was the best unbirth based game I ever found. So happy to so another game like it and that shrinking fun have been revived. Thank you so much for your contribution to the community you devs deserve so much for this and I look forward to see where this game gos good luck my friend. :-D

Well it's kinda funny because I actually didn't knew shrinking fun untill two days ago, At the time I found shrinking fun here on the site I already started with the game and was thinking of making the CG's as pixel animations but I really loved the setting of shrinking fun so I changed my mind :lol:

And also thank you for your kind words
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomaly89 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:03 pm

tried your demo, i really liked it. however, as a huge UB fan, i hope there won't be any game overs when the player decides to go inside her. i like the idea the player being inside the womb while she lives out her daily life and he tries to escape (shrinking fun style).

thank you for your hard work, your game looks really promising and i really hope you continue it :)
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby XenoneX » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:21 pm

Anomaly89 wrote:i like the idea the player being inside the womb while she lives out her daily life and he tries to escape

Well thx, I guess we have that in common :lol:
Most scenes will not end in a gameover exept for the oral vore scenes and some other exceptions ;)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby meaning4 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Here are some grammar mistakes I have noticed:
vom which i think you mean from,
privat just needs the 'e' at the end,
stuned should be stunned.
Does Tower need to be capitalized?
normaly needs a second l to be normally.
as instead of like,"a girl the same age like you" "a girl the same age as you".
When she asks if you are trying peep, is the 'ha' supposed to be a huh?
"girls vagina" should be "girl's vagina"
is she laughing when she says "trying your best, ha?" Should that "ha" be huh too?
you'r energy, should be your energy.
anytime you use "you're" you are saying "you are," no other way to use it, "your" means something is yours like your car. I think you will have a lot of editing to do to correct this mistake.
I am looking forward to your next update.
Last edited by meaning4 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby SlukerHD » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Nice Demo! :lol:
SlukerHD
New to the forum

Postby DetonaTuto » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Ok so i really like the idea/concept here. i will keep my eye on this one :D
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby zeroc69 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Awesome! I was hopping to see another game like Shrinking Fun on here, this is GREAT!
zeroc69
New to the forum

Postby neversurrender21 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:17 pm

if you can could you please put the demo in zip file form. i dont have winrar and would prefer not to download it
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby Firon » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:39 pm

neversurrender21 wrote:if you can could you please put the demo in zip file form. i dont have winrar and would prefer not to download it

Winrar is free...there's no excuse

but if you really want to be padantic about it...get 7zip...which is also free
Firon
---

Postby Gunship544 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:58 pm

I hope to see an update soon as possible if you get time and hope this game go's similar direction to shrinking fun. :-D
Gunship544
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game