Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.3.1 Update - Jan. 07. 2018

Postby patlakdede53561 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:06 am

how can i escape from akane pls help me
patlakdede53561
New to the forum

Postby XenoneX » Tue May 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Okay guys time for some update informations, I have 3 things to talk about. 1 bad thing, 1 good and a question for you where I would like to hear your opinions.

First of all the bad news are, I couldn't get the stuff from my old hard drive, I tried it with two usb adapter and it didn't work, now a friend who works as a (don't no what the job is called in english but he works with hardware^^) said it was something wrong with the disc, also don't know if this is what it is called in german he said the word "Scheibe", so it could also mean plate and a couple other things google translater told me :lol:
He said I could probably send it in somewhere to recover the data but it would cost me money and I am way too broke for that, I have a 9-5 job but in the end of the month my bank account looks at me with sad numbers and tells me it's all going to be ok ^^;
So I just have to accept it and redo some stuff.

Now the good news, after a little break due to demotivation I startet working on the game again 2 days ago. Obvioulsly it's going to take some time to redo what I had done and as I said in the previoust post I won't remake the new scenes except finishing the "boss." Also not sure if I can call her a boss because a boss enemy usually leads to new worlds and stuff but now with the other girls she isn't really doing that but whatever. Now I have some Ideas for the game that I want to do in the next update/ updates but I'm not really sure when to update and that's where my question comes in.

So I don't really know when I want to update the game because I'm not sure what you guys would like the most, there are basicly two options
1. Update the game with only two new girls.
This means that in the next update you will see the boss and one other girl with probably only one or two scenes, the boss has content for at least 3 girls but still it's one character which means if you happen to not like her character or dislike her look you basicly will be very disapointed in this update.
2. Update the game with 4-5 new girls.
Now this means that you get the boss and a trio of girls I'm thinking about to make, they don't have a tripple scene or something, basicly just the way you get the scenes is connected. This obvioulsly has more content but also takes up more time to make. Also if I would do the first option I still would do the trio but in the following update.

I would like to read your opinions and why I should do what, because I think you guys waited long enough for an update but I also can understand if you want a bigger update.

thanks for reading and have a great day (or night in my case^^)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Tue May 22, 2018 3:40 pm

patlakdede53561 wrote:how can i escape from akane pls help me

Easiest way to escape should be during her sleep (that applies to most girls)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby meaning4 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:45 pm

2 sounds good.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:52 pm

XenoneX wrote:
patlakdede53561 wrote:how can i escape from akane pls help me

Easiest way to escape should be during her sleep (that applies to most girls)

Akane hat keine Schlafszene
(Akane haven't a sleepingszene)

Ich würde sagen das kleine Update mit dem "Boss" + 1 Mädel, aber lass dir die Zeit die du brauchst
(I would say the little update with the "Boss" + 1 girl, but take the time u need)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NovaDragn » Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 pm

XenoneX wrote:Okay guys time for some update informations, I have 3 things to talk about. 1 bad thing, 1 good and a question for you where I would like to hear your opinions.

First of all the bad news are, I couldn't get the stuff from my old hard drive, I tried it with two usb adapter and it didn't work, now a friend who works as a (don't no what the job is called in english but he works with hardware^^) said it was something wrong with the disc, also don't know if this is what it is called in german he said the word "Scheibe", so it could also mean plate and a couple other things google translater told me :lol:
He said I could probably send it in somewhere to recover the data but it would cost me money and I am way too broke for that, I have a 9-5 job but in the end of the month my bank account looks at me with sad numbers and tells me it's all going to be ok ^^;

Now the good news, after a little break due to demotivation I startet working on the game again 2 days ago. Obvioulsly it's going to take some time to redo what I had done and as I said in the previoust post I won't remake the new scenes except finishing the "boss." Also not sure if I can call her a boss because a boss enemy usually leads to new worlds and stuff but now with the other girls she isn't really doing that but whatever. Now I have some Ideas for the game that I want to do in the next update/ updates but I'm not really sure when to update and that's where my question comes in.

So I don't really know when I want to update the game because I'm not sure what you guys would like the most, there are basicly two options
This means that in the next update you will see the boss and one other girl with probably only one or two scenes, the boss has content for at least 3 girls but still it's one character which means if you happen to not like her character or dislike her look you basicly will be very disapointed in this update.
Now this means that you get the boss and a trio of girls I'm thinking about to make, they don't have a tripple scene or something, basicly just the way you get the scenes is connected. This obvioulsly has more content but also takes up more time to make. Also if I would do the first option I still would do the trio but in the following update.

I would like to read your opinions and why I should do what, because I think you guys waited long enough for an update but I also can understand if you want a bigger update.

I understand the Bank account thing lol^_^ Same here:p Byt we have been waiting this long. Alittle longer wont hurt. Go for the 4-5 new girls =]
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby AppleSaucer » Tue May 22, 2018 4:39 pm

waiting longer wouldn't hurt, um right?, so go for number two.
AppleSaucer
New to the forum

Postby sladearanzero » Tue May 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Number 2. More content will make the wait worthwhile.
sladearanzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:11 pm

I'm just glad the shrinking fun guy will have a better time recovering his data if he ever lost it, since he can just use the downloaded game as I specified in my response due to his being RPG Maker MV.

I don't care what option you choose by the way. Before you forget. Once you get all the data, immediately make a back-up of the files on google drive or mediafire.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby heath » Tue May 22, 2018 7:17 pm

I would love to see a part where the guy is bounce on to of a futa that fucked into another girl
heath
Participator

Postby Anomaly89 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:31 pm

Hey buddy! Really glad to see you're doing well. I can see that you have alot of passion in your game and i highly respect that. Please take all the time you need with this project and just enjoy it! Your fans are here to support you :). So with that said, and to answer your question, i will go with option 2 because bigger updates are always more fun!
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Tue May 22, 2018 7:40 pm

In all honesty I am happy you managed to work things out and get your mojo back. I know quite a few people here all want option 2. But I would personally be fine with just a small update so you can get some breathing room for the next. But it's really up to you, I would be happy with either decision!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostGrave » Tue May 22, 2018 9:12 pm

i am fine with what ever you chose. so glad that you've been on the up side, good going to ya
GhostGrave
New to the forum

Postby Date Masamune » Tue May 22, 2018 10:03 pm

you do what you want to do. whatever it is I'm fine with it
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby gurjeet » Wed May 23, 2018 2:53 am

In my opinion do option 2 I like more content in the update more even know I have to wait for it longer I don't mind that and rather have that.

I am just glad that you are back and I have patience just take your time for that :)
gurjeet
New to the forum

Postby Overmind42 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:33 am

XenoneX wrote:Okay guys time for some update informations, I have 3 things to talk about. 1 bad thing, 1 good and a question for you where I would like to hear your opinions.

I vote for option one(1).

Large update could be nice but by your own admission in the past your terrible with setting deadlines so I wouldnt want to peer-pressure you into trying to meet such a quota.

I say give us a bone, we're hungry. 3 girls is better then no girls. I'll venture a guess but smaller updates would be a easier workload for you and more accommodating for those long stretches of time when you don't have any creative inspiration going for the game. Smaller regular updates (hopefully) means we'll still get those 4-5 girls at a later date.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby frosthunter » Wed May 23, 2018 6:29 am

option 2 :)
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby nightwise140 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:11 am

I'd personally say #1: It'll get a new version of your game out to tide people over between the updates, it'll also get some beta testing in where people can play the new version of the game and report any bugs they may come across that could help you streamline things for the following update.
nightwise140
New to the forum

Postby nullstuff » Wed May 23, 2018 12:54 pm

I'd personally say number 1, that way you get a bit of feedback and a bit of a boost in morale from everyone enjoying it to propel you into the next few girls. Of course, either way I'm gonna be happy, I'm just glad to hear you're working on it again and getting your inspiration back!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:00 pm

heath wrote:I would love to see a part where the guy is bounce on to of a futa that fucked into another girl

There is a szene like that already
Go to the School, go to the Futa Girl get inside her
loop the question ''try to get out" or something with "no"
and then after few times will Akane appears to the Futa and wants to fuck
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game