Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Postby AZF » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:27 pm

For me the game opens but then just crashes
So I can't even play it
AZF
New to the forum

Postby inuyashaxears » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:57 pm

dogtino88 wrote:is there some extra step to the fumiko and blackholegirl scene other than at bed at night and getting her hard? because I've tried it several times now and it doesn't trigger the scene at all

It's in the evening, not at night. Fumiko will be awake, laying down, and wanting to play.
The scene also has prerequisites. First you reach Fumiko's sleeping scene. If you choose to "stay", or if Fumiko just isn't in a position that lets you escape, there's a chance to trigger a line about how you "feel a chill". If you see that line, then ??? will be watching Fumiko the following evening. Skip past her work and her bath to get to her playtime and then get her hard.
Also of note: While it works on my main save, I couldn't trigger the chill on a fresh save. Either I had awful RNG or the scene also requires you to have previously met (maybe even escaped) ??? girl in the school at night.

AZF wrote:For me the game opens but then just crashes
So I can't even play it

That was solved a couple months ago by UsernameWasTaken.
UsernameWasTaken wrote:For anyone wondering why the game crashes on startup (black screen then suddenly stops), here is how to fix it :

Go into the game's files and open "Game.ini" in the notepad.
Now simply change the line "Library=RGSS102E.dll" to "Library=RGSS104E.dll".
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Postby Legacy132 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:22 pm

I need help with trying to figure out how to open my game too it will open and crash no matter what I do
Legacy132
New to the forum

Postby wolfrodien » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:08 am

Redownload the RPG Maker XP. If you have problems like the black screen.
wolfrodien
New to the forum

Postby Legacy132 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:11 pm

that didn't work for me either I wish there was a video of how to do it
Legacy132
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game