Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.3.1 Update - Jan. 07. 2018

Postby iepie122 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:29 pm

I would like to report a bug I didn't see yet on the forum, if you decide to begin at a save file in mayumi and you don't want to escape it just puts away the text and keeps you in the same screen of mayumi sleeping
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:41 am

XenoneX, can u make a back in option for ririna?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vincentvchaos » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Archangel64 wrote:XenoneX, can u make a back in option for ririna?

Seconded. Ririna and the girl in the school clinic are the only ones you can't willingly go back inside.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:04 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:XenoneX, can u make a back in option for ririna?

Seconded. Ririna and the girl in the school clinic are the only ones you can't willingly go back inside.

Yeah I forgot the red haired girl in the school clinic
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iepie122 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:13 am

does anybody know what XenoneX is doing, cause I looked at his profile page and he hasn't logged in for quite a long time and i'm getting rather worried
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:43 am

iepie122 wrote:does anybody know what XenoneX is doing, cause I looked at his profile page and he hasn't logged in for quite a long time and i'm getting rather worried

I believe he's finishing the coming update, he told us that he want to upload it between start/ending february, so don't worry.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MetaLion32 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey I have been trying to play and unlock Akane but I can't seem to be able to unlock it. The problem I keep having is; Everytime I get 'absorbed' by Ririna, I wait for the next day at school and try to Struggle, Lick, Struggle and Lick and then it loops back to the introduction scene. How can I avoid this problem or what were the inputs you guys put to unlock Akane? Thanks in advance :-D
MetaLion32
New to the forum

Postby vincentvchaos » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:59 pm

You need to just sit there. Don't try to struggle or escape, then, after three days, Akane will start sexing Ririna. All you have to do is make sure you struggle enough to get her to cum without getting pushed all the way back in.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Okay hey guys so as you probably noticed I wasn't logged in for about a month so let me tell you why and what's the status of the new update when it's finished.
If you don't want to read everything, short version is: update is not comming out very soon.

For the ones of you who want to know the details:

Spoiler: show
Okay so I had 2 bad things happen to me last month, first was that I didn't had internet at home, and as you know, I need the internet to search for stuff I can use for the CG's, but I made all the CG's I could make for this update without the internet, meaning only the images I had already saved on my computer, obvioulsly RPG maker doesn't need internet so I have made all the scenes I could make. The second problem I have is actually a little bit to privat so I don't want to get into details on that so let's just say, if you loose someone that was really close to you and nobody else carres about it or shows you any kind of condolence, not even your family you're really questioning yourself where things started to go wrong...
So in other words I wasn't really motivated to do anything including the motivation to work on the game.

But enough of me being self pity and let's talk about the game, the scenes I finished are all scenes of the "boss", she's about 60% done, it doesn't sound like much but I spend a lot of time on her, at least the amount of time I would need to make 3 new girls. Now I actually don't remember what I wrote in the first post on what's going to be in the next update but here's what I had planned:
- the boss
- use for the growth potion
- another potion that also has a use in the next update
- 3 new girls with story progress

So now for the question when the update is finished, I don't know, I really can't tell you guys because I will get internet at home back in about 2 weeks, so until then I can't work on the game (I'm using my handy as a hotspot right now), and I also don't know how much motivation and time I have to work on the game then, so you better don't expect it to be finished in the next couple days.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:15 pm

don't worry about it! I at least think that you should take your time and make a good game, like Erecant does. even if you won't upload any content for the next few months we will just wait. and if you are in a pinch irl, you can always relly on us. at least this is what I think about it. so don't worry too much about it and just go at your own pace. :D
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:54 pm

I agree. As much as I'm looking forward to the next update, real life stuff takes priority. If you need time, then take it. And if you need someone to talk to, well, most, if not all, of the people here would be willing to listen.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 pm

idk if this the right place to ask but it seems my rgs broke on me so now the game wont load (when i run it) it just tells me rgs stoped working anyone know how to fix that?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:26 am

So encountered a bug. When I'm let out by Mayumi and go to the bus stop in the afternoon, I'm automatically transported into Tiffany's womb and I have to escape her. Nani?
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:45 am

rjgyo wrote:So encountered a bug. When I'm let out by Mayumi and go to the bus stop in the afternoon, I'm automatically transported into Tiffany's womb and I have to escape her. Nani?

We all knows that and Xenonex too
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:55 am

I'm new to this forum alright?
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:31 am

Okay
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:44 am

Halowinner wrote:idk if this the right place to ask but it seems my rgs broke on me so now the game wont load (when i run it) it just tells me rgs stoped working anyone know how to fix that?

Not really the forum no, but try googling it
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:52 am

XenoneX wrote:Okay hey guys so as you probably noticed I wasn't logged in for about a month so let me tell you why and what's the status of the new update when it's finished.
If you don't want to read everything, short version is: update is not comming out very soon.

For the ones of you who want to know the details:

Spoiler: show
Okay so I had 2 bad things happen to me last month, first was that I didn't had internet at home, and as you know, I need the internet to search for stuff I can use for the CG's, but I made all the CG's I could make for this update without the internet, meaning only the images I had already saved on my computer, obvioulsly RPG maker doesn't need internet so I have made all the scenes I could make. The second problem I have is actually a little bit to privat so I don't want to get into details on that so let's just say, if you loose someone that was really close to you and nobody else carres about it or shows you any kind of condolence, not even your family you're really questioning yourself where things started to go wrong...
So in other words I wasn't really motivated to do anything including the motivation to work on the game.

But enough of me being self pity and let's talk about the game, the scenes I finished are all scenes of the "boss", she's about 60% done, it doesn't sound like much but I spend a lot of time on her, at least the amount of time I would need to make 3 new girls. Now I actually don't remember what I wrote in the first post on what's going to be in the next update but here's what I had planned:
- the boss
- use for the growth potion
- another potion that also has a use in the next update
- 3 new girls with story progress

So now for the question when the update is finished, I don't know, I really can't tell you guys because I will get internet at home back in about 2 weeks, so until then I can't work on the game (I'm using my handy as a hotspot right now), and I also don't know how much motivation and time I have to work on the game then, so you better don't expect it to be finished in the next couple days.

When dealing with that sort of privat issues, take as much time as you need from things like this making a game, your health is far more important then satisfying those interested in the game, and if you feel it might help then depending on what country you live in and how the health system work ether get a doctors recommendation for a psychiatrist to help you or contact one your self, provided of cause you feel you can afford it or know you can get it economically covered somehow.
It is rather important to talk those things over and can be a really good thing to do it with a professional who knows how to help you deal with it
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:00 am

So I got a bug where Ririna's vore scene loops. I don't know if anyone is familiar with that. It only happens when I do nothing but struggle and lick.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:25 am

Loop it one time or more?
'cause one time is normal.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game