Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.2 Update - Nov. 14. 2017

Postby XenoneX » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:24 am

Anomaly89 wrote:Will there be different types of vore quick events with the random girls on the street and the school? Like UB, OV, and AV? Or will it be only BV ?

For the random girls I have planed to make 2 types of girls and each has like 4-5 scence wich you can get randomly and maybe more in some special locations and no it is not going to be only BV ;)

frosthunter wrote:Link of the update ? :o

Front page link is updated, I will allways update the link there if I'm releasing a new version and put the link to the last version in the "old versions" section.

Evilpancake wrote:Also would be nice to see a few variants of Ririn's scenes, was a little disappointing to finally find her only to realize its school/sleep over and over.

She will have more scences and I think there's also a little missunderstanding wich is my fault that I wrote that she and every other girl exept Lena is finished, because when I say "finished" I mean that you can cicle through her as long as you want (minimum 2 scence)
But there will be more stuff for most of the girls that are in the game right now :)

Daren-Crimsonfang wrote:I have noticed that Ririn is a tad bugged due to that if you escape her after the second school scene or end up back inside during the second school scene, it will revert back to her encounter scene.

I will take a look at that :)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:28 am

did you already have a plans for the next update?
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:01 am

estadio wrote:did you already have a plans for the next update?

Yes I do and everything that isn't spoiler is listed on the front page :)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:24 pm

XenoneX wrote:
estadio wrote:did you already have a plans for the next update?

Yes I do and everything that isn't spoiler is listed on the front page :)

Can u add in the next update the willing option?
(U get ask for ub/av/cv or u ask for this
If u in a girl, u can ask the girl for letting out and can decide as the girl if she do it or keeps u)
( btw sorry for my english )
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby XenoneX » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Can u add in the next update the willing option?
(U get ask for ub/av/cv or u ask for this
If u in a girl, u can ask the girl for letting out and can decide as the girl if she do it or keeps u)
( btw sorry for my english )

I'm really sorry but I don't really understand exactly what you mean, but I asume you speak german because of your location, so if you like to ask me in that language again I'll gladly try to answer again if I can understand :)
But if you do please send me a pn and don't write it in this post (I want to keep everything here in english so everyone can understand)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 pm

do u understand german?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby XenoneX » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Archangel64 wrote:do u understand german?

Yes I do
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:13 am

Before you consider ading a micro size you should use a different graphic for visibility reasons. Why i have 2-/30 vision and i can barely see the character with a magnification program he stands out well enough when it's the asphault or grass burt once inside pshh you might as well not have a graphic for his character for how well he blends in.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XenoneX » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:33 am

Orosaki wrote:Before you consider ading a micro size you should use a different graphic for visibility reasons. Why i have 2-/30 vision and i can barely see the character with a magnification program he stands out well enough when it's the asphault or grass burt once inside pshh you might as well not have a graphic for his character for how well he blends in.

I wanted to do that but because I didn't made any micro scence in the previous version I kinda forgot about it.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:17 pm

XenoneX wrote:
Orosaki wrote:Before you consider ading a micro size you should use a different graphic for visibility reasons. Why i have 2-/30 vision and i can barely see the character with a magnification program he stands out well enough when it's the asphault or grass burt once inside pshh you might as well not have a graphic for his character for how well he blends in.

I wanted to do that but because I didn't made any micro scence in the previous version I kinda forgot about it.

A good ideda would be to change the graphic to an arrow pointing down to indicate hey you're micro and this is where you are.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Ideas

Postby Godfiles » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Just pitching an idea. What about for an extra transition scene, when your in Ririna both her and Karina have a sex scene after school. Something like, Ririna cumming you into Karina anus or something like that. Or maybe have it as a blowjob scene where the objective is to not have Ririna cum in order to avoid getting swallowed. It would be like the Maid and school girl from Shrinking Fun v.48. I think character interactions are great in a game like this. Just thought I'd show my interest. Great game by the way, enjoying every second of it thus far. :-D
Godfiles
New to the forum

Re: Ideas

Postby XenoneX » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:01 am

Godfiles wrote:Just pitching an idea. What about for an extra transition scene, when your in Ririna both her and Karina have a sex scene after school. Something like, Ririna cumming you into Karina anus or something like that. Or maybe have it as a blowjob scene where the objective is to not have Ririna cum in order to avoid getting swallowed. It would be like the Maid and school girl from Shrinking Fun v.48. I think character interactions are great in a game like this. Just thought I'd show my interest. Great game by the way, enjoying every second of it thus far. :-D

Well I already have planed something similar to that, it's almost like you have read my mind :D
And thanks for the interest in the game, I'm always open for new scene ideas.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:04 am

Orosaki wrote:A good ideda would be to change the graphic to an arrow pointing down to indicate hey you're micro and this is where you are.

Hmm yeah I like that, sounds great. I will get on it and see what I can come up with.
Thanks for the good idea :)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby richi90 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Godfiles wrote:Just pitching an idea. What about for an extra transition scene, when your in Ririna both her and Karina have a sex scene after school. Something like, Ririna cumming you into Karina anus or something like that. Or maybe have it as a blowjob scene where the objective is to not have Ririna cum in order to avoid getting swallowed. It would be like the Maid and school girl from Shrinking Fun v.48. I think character interactions are great in a game like this. Just thought I'd show my interest. Great game by the way, enjoying every second of it thus far. :-D

Since Ririna is at the school, perhaps ingame-wise it makes more sense if she got intimate with someone there. For instance that girl in the upper-right room (school-nursing office?). that Ririna says something like ''i've got something to make you feel better''.. .
richi90
Been posting for a bit

Postby XenoneX » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:04 pm

richi90 wrote:Since Ririna is at the school, perhaps ingame-wise it makes more sense if she got intimate with someone there. For instance that girl in the upper-right room (school-nursing office?). that Ririna says something like ''i've got something to make you feel better''.. .

I already know who is going to have a scene together with Ririna but it's a character you guys haven't seen yet. :wink:
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoubleOSnake » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Loving the game so far, especially how you can see you character inside the pred during the vore scenes. Also. the way some scenes continue in a loop is great, really sets in that feeling you're theirs to toy with! Nice work so far, Can't wait to see more updates! :D
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby vincentvchaos » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:36 am

I'm really enjoying this game a lot! I have to say, I really appreciate the fact that you end up in the futa's balls when she CV's you. Apparently, there are a lot of games that do that, but I can't find them, so more games doing it is always welcome in my book. :) If suggestions are being taken, perhaps you could find a way to incorporate saving while in a girl? I have a hard time (hyuck, hyuck) ending the game when I'm spending 10 or so minutes trying to get out of someone to save. I like the challenge, but it starts wearing on you when you just want to quit, but you just can't get out.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:51 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:I'm really enjoying this game a lot! I have to say, I really appreciate the fact that you end up in the futa's balls when she CV's you. Apparently, there are a lot of games that do that, but I can't find them, so more games doing it is always welcome in my book. :) If suggestions are being taken, perhaps you could find a way to incorporate saving while in a girl? I have a hard time (hyuck, hyuck) ending the game when I'm spending 10 or so minutes trying to get out of someone to save. I like the challenge, but it starts wearing on you when you just want to quit, but you just can't get out.

Suggestions are always welcome :)
Yes thats a good idea, I think I will make like one oportunity per cicle for every girl to save the game, so if you don't get out you can still close the game and try later.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Okay guys like always a huge thanks to all the suggestions and opinions on the game so far :)

But I have some bad news and I just thought it would be fair to let you know.
I broke my hand today on my way to work wich is not really good because I have to write this text with one hand and it is taking forever. I don't know how long I'm not able to work on the game because I can't use my mouse and keyboard at the same time wich is just frustrating because I wanted to get the next version out next month near christmas date but I'm not so sure if I can keep that deadline I set myself.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby ouricodiscreto » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello everyone im new here :)
I just wanted to say that i really like this game so far and hoping to see where it goes and wanted to leave my opinion
about the future updates.
I also seing the Shrinking Fun and my opinions will mostly be comparasions(not negatively so dont worry).
The first thing i want to say is about the story since the shirinkng fun story is inside a school where its normal to see tinies and unbirth them with is not the case in this game where 3/7(Mia, Tiffsny, Lena) of the girls so far was by accident and went along with it so I think this game is more appropreiate to do willing than Shrinking fun.Also about this topic i thoung of a scene in wich you just escape a girl, and when you though you were save you notice that she´s gave chase to you, and then you find a lonely girl which you talk and convicer her to hide you then she takes home(which no intencion of doing unbirth) and when she falls asleep you decide that its safier inside her than other girls.And in case you decide not to in the scholl another girls find´s you.
Another thing i wanted to say it´s since Shirinking Fun it´s inside a school full of girls in the same age (excluding one teacher so far) I think this game is more appropreiate to have different age girls like adults(and maybe elementary girls or something just to see their reaction or somethimg not trying to sound like a phedo here pls dont hate me :( ).
And that´s it for now sorry for my bad English i dont write a lot in english.
ouricodiscreto
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game