Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.3.1 Update - Jan. 07. 2018

Postby vincentvchaos » Wed May 02, 2018 8:17 pm

I have to admit, I'm worried, too. With the things XenoX was talking about, most of which sounded serious, I'm more concerned with his(her) wellbeing.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuakeImperial » Wed May 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Same its been so long almost 4 months please get well ;c
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Fri May 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Anybody got a save for the nighttime scene?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat May 05, 2018 12:00 am

HavocLordX wrote:Anybody got a save for the nighttime scene?

your gonna have to be way more specific there are several
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Hunted » Sun May 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Do PMs get sent to an e-mail address? I wish there was a way to help him/her out.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun May 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Hunted wrote:Do PMs get sent to an e-mail address? I wish there was a way to help him/her out.

The last thing we want is to have their E-mail spammed by PMs.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby XenoneX » Sat May 12, 2018 8:44 am

Hey there, ...wow it's been a while ^^;

Well I don't really know where to start, I guess first of all I owe you guys a little bit of an apology for having you worried so much... so I'm really sorry and thanks for carring so much about me :)
And now for the question what happend where have I been, well as some of you know I lost a very importent person in life and I'm not gonna lie I was really depressed for a long time. I then thought it get better over time and I really was feeling better every day passed but I still always thought about some depressing things when I didn't had the chance to distract me. And then I had an appointment with my psychiatrist and he decided that it would be best for me to go to a "stationairy therapy", I don't know if this is what it's called in english but what it basicly is is a mental treatment 24/7, and I was there for now 5 weeks and it really helped me a lot. At first I was really sceptical but after the first couple days it started to really help me to stop thinking about all the bad things. I'm now back at home for almost a week and the first thing my parents told me was that my 5 year old cousin smacked my laptop from my desk while I was gone..... so yeah that was a refreashing gift ^^;
So now to get to the part what's the state of the game, well my laptop broke so the data I had on it is gone but I do make backups from time to time but unlucky as I am my last backup is from almost two months ago... so yeah, almost a month of work that went into the game is gone....
I lost 2 girls I finished that had kind of a couple scene and a micro scene completely and the "boss" I spend a lot of time on is now I would say only about 70% finished in this backup file I have....
Now I'm the type of person that looses every last bit of motivation on something if I have to do stuf I already did again so I don't really want to work on it again...
but I defenitely want to finish this update because I don't want to throw away all the work I put in the boss girl. Maybe that will give me also more motivation to work on the game again. If I end up working on it again and realese new versions there probably will be an basement that you can only accses if you did the boss but there will be nothing found in there because this is the place of the scenes I lost and I probably don't end up redoing the same scenes again.

Thanks for reading this stupidly long post :lol: :gulp:
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Impact » Sat May 12, 2018 9:47 am

Dang... Didn't know about your situation... Sorry for your loss Xenonex, and I'm glado you're getting better little by little.
A real shame about the loss of data too!
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:56 am

Schön zu sehen das du wieder da bist und hoffe es geht dir wieder besser.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:11 am

Fetish developers can't get a break. This is like the third that has reported "a lost loved one." If you reported having sickness, it would've been like the fourth. Lost data puts you about 4th - 5th for that.

I'm not trying to be rude/etc. by pointing it out, I'm just amazed and pity all of these developers having trouble.

Have some super close-up lips in the meantime.
ian66613
---

Postby nullstuff » Sat May 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Hey, we're just happy you're back! I'm sorry for your loss, but I really hope things have been better as of late. Don't worry about the update, everyone here is gonna be happy whenever it comes out or whatever is in it. Your health is the most important thing, make sure that is priority number one!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kyuwuw » Sat May 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Auf jeden Fall ist es schön zu hören das es dir besser geht.
Kyuwuw
New to the forum

Postby olgith » Sat May 12, 2018 7:11 pm

XenoneX wrote:Hey there, ...wow it's been a while ^^;

I am glad to finally hear back that you are okay! When you left us with that last post and disappeared off into the blue yonder.. I wont lie.. I had started to assume the worst as time went on.. It wasn't even the game I was worried about, but you. But thankfully I am just a big worrywort and you came out of this for the better!

But then there is the elephant in the room, please do not see this as an attack or pointing any implications! Merely just going over a few details and maybe a solution!

I have worked with and built laptops and PC's for about three years. I am a bit intrigued that a short fall from a desk, courtesy of a five year old. Was able to completely ruin your laptops data. They build those things specifically to be more resistant to falls because of their portability! I've dropped a laptop from much greater heights just to see what WOULD break so I can fix it! I understand that every laptop is made differently and by some ill wish of fate that small fall was all it took to do it. But impossible to recover the data? I find that hard to believe that. There are repair kits out there that people use to recover data even the most done in equipment (see CSI, they recover shit from burnt computers!).

Did you have to get an entirely new laptop? Or what precisely is wrong when you came back to it after it's mistreatment?

Again this is my tech side showing and I am curious.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Sat May 12, 2018 10:00 pm

olgith wrote:
XenoneX wrote:Hey there, ...wow it's been a while ^^;

I am glad to finally hear back that you are okay! When you left us with that last post and disappeared off into the blue yonder.. I wont lie.. I had started to assume the worst as time went on.. It wasn't even the game I was worried about, but you. But thankfully I am just a big worrywort and you came out of this for the better!

But then there is the elephant in the room, please do not see this as an attack or pointing any implications! Merely just going over a few details and maybe a solution!

I have worked with and built laptops and PC's for about three years. I am a bit intrigued that a short fall from a desk, courtesy of a five year old. Was able to completely ruin your laptops data. They build those things specifically to be more resistant to falls because of their portability! I've dropped a laptop from much greater heights just to see what WOULD break so I can fix it! I understand that every laptop is made differently and by some ill wish of fate that small fall was all it took to do it. But impossible to recover the data? I find that hard to believe that. There are repair kits out there that people use to recover data even the most done in equipment (see CSI, they recover shit from burnt computers!).

Did you have to get an entirely new laptop? Or what precisely is wrong when you came back to it after it's mistreatment?

Again this is my tech side showing and I am curious.

I don't really know if it is possible to somehow recover the data, but it's the complete laptop that is broken, it just gives me a broken screen when I turn it on (I tried to connect it to my TV via HDMI because I thought it may just be the screen that is broken but it didn't work). I don't know if the hard drive could be recovered but I think it would cost me quite a lot which I don't want to spend because exept from the latest game file and a couple photos I have a backup from everything else on my ext. harddrive. But if anyone has a idea to maybe fix it I would be happy to test it out :gulp:
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Sat May 12, 2018 11:34 pm

Check and see if this problem exists with your laptop's model. It's very important to note if it actually responds in any way to the power button and when the black screen appears.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hunted » Sun May 13, 2018 2:32 am

You could try connecting it on another computer. To see if its recognized.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:56 am

If you're using Rpg Maker MV: https://steamcommunity.com/app/363890/d ... 324112104/ (See second reply.)

otherwise, you need a special decrypter for your specific version of RPG Maker.
ian66613
---

Postby RC8015 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:20 am

You can just open the laptop, take the hard drive out and connect to to another computer/laptop using a SATA to USB connector or plugging it directly into another computer.
Most laptops are very easy to open, just take out all screws on the bottom and then you can usually open them with a card (old credit card or something like that, we use an subway card^^). Or google it, Youtube has tutorials for almost every laptop^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:39 am

Make sure to ground yourself (multiple times) and don't be in socks/bare feet on carpeting if you go fiddling around in your computer.
ian66613
---

Postby patlakdede53561 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:54 am

olgith wrote:
q142 wrote:Can you guys please list what events are available in current version? When will be update?

Right now you can interact with two girls. The first being Mia (the girl in the bathtub of the house nearest to the hole. She has various scenes, the first being Mia accidentally landing on you and starting the unbirth sequence. You can see them all by doing the following:
Spoiler: show
1. If you succeed in escaping, leave the house and re-enter to find Mia on the bed, speaking with her gives the option to start the bed sequence where she will automatically win if you don't do the right command.
2. Failing to escape the first time results in spending the night inside Mia, starting the school sequence where you are given the option to try to escape. This is actually two fights in one, as succeeding the first one immediately starts the next one in the bathroom (you must beat her in the bathroom if you want to unlock the school entrance, but there is nothing in the school yet)
3. After school is the repeat of the bath sequence, this time she lets you out a little to "play"
4. On the night following, you can freely escape Mia, but don't pleasure her! you'll lose!

The next girl is the girl in the home to the west, She is upstairs on her bed. She has only a single scene, and it is unfinished as of yet. But she shoves you up her ass and you must escape or be sent through her colon (ending there)

XenoneX is a busy fella, he cracked out this update very quickly from the first demo, and has plans much more. But this takes time and he has other responsibilities! Have some patience, putting a date on anything will only cause problems.
how can i get rid of akane i cant beat her pls tell me
patlakdede53561
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game