Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.3.1 Update - Jan. 07. 2018

Postby firelordzx5 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Been watching this game really closely.

You really good job and work put into this and I'm really impressed.

You know, this game has potential for full tour and unaware body exploration with micro size but that's just me, you're the one doing this game. ^^;
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:52 am

Können wir damit rechnen, dass du das Update (Kar)Freitag oder Samstag hoch ladest?
Ich will dich jetzt nicht hetzen oder so, wollte nur mal wissen wie der Stand der Dinge ist.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scarecrow1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:13 pm

So no update till this weekend then?

:(
Scarecrow1
Been posting for a bit

Postby tbk » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Keep asking, I'm sure it will speed things up in a smooth and stress-free fashion.
tbk
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:22 am

tbk wrote:Keep asking, I'm sure it will speed things up in a smooth and stress-free fashion.

You don't have to be like that about it. They're asking it a lot these few days and everyone here knows they'll never make a game like this so we have patience but to ask how it is going every now and then isn't asked too much, the creator will tell us if he wants to tell us. So you don't have to be so salty about it.
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby silvastar123 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:44 am

iepie122 wrote:
tbk wrote:Keep asking, I'm sure it will speed things up in a smooth and stress-free fashion.

You don't have to be like that about it. They're asking it a lot these few days and everyone here knows they'll never make a game like this so we have patience but to ask how it is going every now and then isn't asked too much, the creator will tell us if he wants to tell us. So you don't have to be so salty about it.

Dude, both this and shrinking fun are just like 5 pages of WHENS UPDATE UPDATE PLS THIS WEEK OMG WHENS UPDATE between every post of the creators, it's obnoxious and pointless
Noone is being paid to do these, so they're coming when they're coming
silvastar123
New to the forum

Postby XenoneX » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:34 pm

Okay so I'm going to be honest with you guys and share my thoughts about all the update asking, I don't know how other developers think about this but for me it's like when you ask all the time when the update comes out it puts me a little bit under stress not gonna lie, but to be fair it's mostly my fault because I keep telling you guys that it's coming soon so I don't want to blame anyone else than myself.
Also I hope, not promise but hope that I can finish the update this weekend, but I also have to spend quite some time with my family so I really can't tell if I can finish it this time :lol:
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:37 pm

Just take your time and have a great Easter! The game can wait real life takes priority :D
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:51 pm

XenoneX wrote:Okay so I'm going to be honest with you guys and share my thoughts about all the update asking, I don't know how other developers think about this but for me it's like when you ask all the time when the update comes out it puts me a little bit under stress not gonna lie, but to be fair it's mostly my fault because I keep telling you guys that it's coming soon so I don't want to blame anyone else than myself.
Also I hope, not promise but hope that I can finish the update this weekend, but I also have to spend quite some time with my family so I really can't tell if I can finish it this time :lol:

Kein Ding, mach es so wie du es für richtig hältst.
Lass dich nicht stressen, nimm dir die Zeit die du brauchst, jetzt ist sowieso erstmal Ostern und die Zeit sollst du mit deiner Familie verbringen.
Außerdem gib nicht dir die Schuld für die ganzen Verzögerungen, schieb die Schuld immer stets auf andere ^^
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NovaDragn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:16 pm

Pshh Xeon it is Easter. Family time! I'm sure we will all survive if you don't get the game out on time lol.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Thats the thing there isn't an "on time" that needs to be met. I wish it was possible for the forum to block any posts that are asking for updates, but we all know this is impossible.

It is true that there are many of us who are very excited for new content that has been teased. Some of us moreso than others. It is inevitable for people to come barging in here, not even glancing at other posts to thrust their request for an update. Only to be met with dissapointment and crass replies from the other followers.

This only breeds animosity between supporters and puts even more pressure on poor xenonex. The poor fella has got it in his head that he is failing himself and his fans because yall can't just leave it be. The internet is a vast expanse filled with games and fun distractions. You can't honestly tell me that you have nothing better to do than impatiently check this thread every couple hours and ask for updates from time to time? Seriously, all that is doing is making things worse for you. Just try to put your mind on something else and before you know it a week or two has gone by!

XenoneX. The best thing you can do is change the thread title to say coming soon(tm), which should be enough to deter any ignorant hopefuls. As for the pressure you are putting on yourself, don't. It will get finished when it's finished. Even if it takes two more weeks or even longer. We have no right to make any demands or expectations of you. And you have every right to ignore any person who comes in here poking you with requests.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scarecrow1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:33 pm

olgith wrote:You can't honestly tell me that you have nothing better to do than impatiently check this thread every couple hours and ask for updates from time to time?

> Be me
> Be Turkisk
> 3 day work week
> MFW
Scarecrow1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Biergesetz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:42 pm

Scarecrow1 wrote:
olgith wrote:You can't honestly tell me that you have nothing better to do than impatiently check this thread every couple hours and ask for updates from time to time?

> Be me
> Be Turkisk
> 3 day work week
> MFW

>Ph.D. in Math
>any job I want
>$300k starting
Biergesetz
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:56 pm

Biergesetz wrote:
Scarecrow1 wrote:

> Taking the comment in a literal fashion
> Avoiding the content of the post to "prove me wrong", when all you did is tell me you have plenty of free time. Spend it elsewhere instead of bugging the developer.
> using these greater than signs in an attempt to flash your superiority

Honestly, if you're going to behave like that I wouldn't have bothered trying to help you grasp the scope of the issue. XenoneX does not need any more pressure than we've caused, ease off alittle. Maybe put that free time to use and become a game developer?
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby HollowSnake » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Like Olgith says, let's not pressure the guy to inform us of the game's status. This will only result in discouragement for the person to continue, no matter how undemanding the question may sound, it still puts the person under pressure as if their suppose to meet some kind of deadline. Though to be fair if they did make one then I suppose it's reasonable to ask if the game hasn't been updated on time, but if it turns out their really not sure don't just assume a date, act sad, and just let them work at their own pace. Apologies if I'm just repeating an earlier comment, but I wish to cash my two-cents as well and support the developer who should be allowed to work on their games stress-free.

I to am a fan of his games. I was (and still am) also a fan of another game called Vore Quest, however, the creator decided to stop updating the game. Why? Because people kept pestering him for when the game would be updated. He became discouraged and therefore ceased to improve his work, which I felt held pretty good potential.

All in all, just leave XenoneX alone about updates, otherwise, their may never be another update.
HollowSnake
New to the forum

Postby Scarecrow1 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:21 pm

olgith wrote:> using these greater than signs in an attempt to flash your superiority

I was literally agreeing with the idea I have nothing better to do
Scarecrow1
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidnightZenith » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:22 pm

I'd like to take some time and point out to everyone that there's always a song for this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
MidnightZenith
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:51 pm

just cause i'm curious and want to kill some time till the next update comes out. who is your favourite character in the game and why?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby zeroc69 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:39 pm

I like akane and mayumi most by far, between the two I can't decide I love how Akane's refusal changes to hyper-enthusiasm after you sneak insider her and how mayumi shows nothing but kindness and respect for you but secretly enjoys having you inside her (at least more than she lets on anyway)
zeroc69
New to the forum

Postby Overmind42 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 am

If you escape Ririna while she sleeps... How do you get out of the house?
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game