Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.4.1 Update - June. 29. 2018

Postby XenoneX » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:23 pm

margheritachan wrote:It would be great to have scenes where one of the girls ejaculates our protagonist inside the intestines of another girl and unable to escape due to all of the cum he is sucked into the deepest recesses of their bowels and digested.

Cock to AV scene will come, don't know when tho, took much longer to make the sex scene than usual scenes so I will make more in the future but probably not very often.

Shadowlyger wrote:Can I just say that I really like the Fumiko preg scenes and would like to see more of that?

Nice to hear, there are more preg scenes comming, but not sure yet if there will be new scenes in the next update.

Soleilsky wrote:Also. Teachers Xenon.
A kinky scenario as a teachers pet. And then exposing her to her students because she couldn’t handle your efforts of pleasure. It gives a sort of...dominance. Of graduating from pet, to mischevious toy you might not handle.
...and I think Shrink high gave a good idea of that one.

Yeah, I'm thinking of making two different endings for the teacher scene, one where you need to do some sneaky action and one where you get exposed for pleasuring her too much, not sure tho

IDKimdoingthis wrote:I have completed the game, if you post a new version i would need to start a new game?
(sorry for bad english)

Probably yes because next version has all the old girls updated (code wise), also after this next update you guys most likely don't need to start a new game every new version except you safe in a place that get's a lot of changes then it could cause problems with older version safe files.

BlackCrowBH wrote:Ok I seriously need help with escaping akane I've been stuck inside her for an hour, I can't seem to figure out how to escape her.
Pls help.

It's been a bit since I last touched her but if I remember correctly you should be best with doing 3-4 times push in a row and after that rest 1-2 times, after that repeat, if a message comes up where she tries to gulp you in, use the option "push against walls" (can't remember if I called the option exactly like that)

gretan wrote:Heyo, long time fan of this and shrink fun, cant for the life of me work out how to even start to get potions? admittedly I havnt been to thorough, but can someone at least point me to how you start to make them?

also, would be great if there was a way to get 100% unaware interactions, like a potion you can make that makes a girl spread her legs and let you walk in without her conciously knowing, sort of mind control situation.

beyond that hope theres more cv into ub both aware and unaware, so few of that on the net and i treasure each instance of it :D

(made an account just to say this btw, been playing both exp and fun since the start, was playing fun before generlr took over aswell XD need more games like this but i understand it requires alot of work)

OH btw while i remember, ever thought of opening a paetron or taking commisions? I know I'd pay for this

There are currently two potions in the game you can make, Groth potion and Iron Skin potion, you need to get the right ingredients and the recepie to make them, if you have everything go up to the lab and interacct with the bottle on the ground next to the book (read the book before for groth potion, go to the bookshelf in the corner of the room for Iron Skin recepie)
I also made a walkthrough giude like thing at the end in the front post, you can look it up somewhere on there how to get every ingredient.
I actually got asked a couple times now to make a patreon, to be honest I don't want to take money for the game but it would be nice to have a pc that runs rpg maker with more than 10fps^^
If I make a patreon I would make it that you don't get anything in reward because I want this game to be free and don't give people that would pay an adventage cause I know the struggle of beeing broke and not being able to pay^^ but I'm thining about it
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hunted » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Man Xeno every time I hear from you I love you more mate.

The game is amazing. I was thinking about your idea for some stealth game play.

I was thinking about something along the lines of having to track a girl down for x or y reason related to the character getting something he wants.

To track the girl you need to be consumed and unnoticed in a way you prefer. This would open the opportunity to attach a tracking device on her which could grant you knowledge of x or z area where another follow up scene could take place.
Now I know what some are thinking:
"Well if you want to access this area why not just sneak into her and out while she goes here"

Lets just say she plays a little to hard, and will take full advantage of your situation.

Oh! This could be a chance for the extra small size.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby dherosparkman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:34 am

LOL,It could be funny if our protagonist can crawl into a futa's penis from a girl's womb when they're having sex. :-D
dherosparkman
New to the forum

Postby margheritachan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:51 pm

XenoneX wrote:
margheritachan wrote:It would be great to have scenes where one of the girls ejaculates our protagonist inside the intestines of another girl and unable to escape due to all of the cum he is sucked into the deepest recesses of their bowels and digested.

Cock to AV scene will come, don't know when tho, took much longer to make the sex scene than usual scenes so I will make more in the future but probably not very often.

I see,also if possible forthe scenes where the protagonist is digested alive in the stomach or intestine of a specific girl can you make sequence in RPGMaker showing the girl sitting on the toilet,relieving herself from the remains of the digested guy and flushing them,along with dialoguewhere she express joy or sadness at the thought of having digested the protagonists alive,or maybe some random text describing detailing how he met his end from being swallowed by an unaware predator,in case the vorewas unaware.

Here is an example of what i mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSdS29wrcsQ&t=7s
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby munk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:46 am

BUG (?) in 0.4.1:

I cannot create the Growth Potion - it says I do not have the recipe.
I have all the ingredients, and read the book on the left.
munk
New to the forum

Postby tbk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 am

Not a bug. You selected the other recipe, now you need the book and materials for that.
tbk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Soleilsky » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 am

dherosparkman wrote:LOL,It could be funny if our protagonist can crawl into a futa's penis from a girl's womb when they're having sex. :-D

The concept of this sounds really interesting.
But I don’t quite know how this would work. Going from the Akane and Ririna scene, the apparant pressure from both ladies prevents you from getting out of a penis, so I would assume it would be the same for going in.
Theres also the thrusting...
And the ejaculation.

Perhaps if you were to pleasure both of the ladies while they were fucking to the point where they both faint from pleasure, the futa girl would fall asleep with her dick still in the other girl. After a while when the sperm clears out for a bit, you basically make her dick hard again to repenatrate the girl you were in to crawl in from the vagina.
You would have to be careful though as stimulating the futa where she wakes up will cause her to push you back into the womb from sex again.
It sounds rather complicated though.
Soleilsky
New to the forum

Postby gretan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Soleilsky wrote:
dherosparkman wrote:LOL,It could be funny if our protagonist can crawl into a futa's penis from a girl's womb when they're having sex. :-D

The concept of this sounds really interesting.
But I don’t quite know how this would work. Going from the Akane and Ririna scene, the apparant pressure from both ladies prevents you from getting out of a penis, so I would assume it would be the same for going in.
Theres also the thrusting...
And the ejaculation.

Perhaps if you were to pleasure both of the ladies while they were fucking to the point where they both faint from pleasure, the futa girl would fall asleep with her dick still in the other girl. After a while when the sperm clears out for a bit, you basically make her dick hard again to repenatrate the girl you were in to crawl in from the vagina.
You would have to be careful though as stimulating the futa where she wakes up will cause her to push you back into the womb from sex again.
It sounds rather complicated though.

THIS, that scene sounds fucking fantastic
gretan
New to the forum

Postby blaziken » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:36 am

or you know
make potion that can make the girls who does Unbirth give birth to protagonist lol ( either as new life form or tad bit bigger size )
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby XenoneX » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Okay guys, I got told a couple times by now to set up a patreon page or make a donation link and I always didn't want to do but whatever I did :P
The game is and will be free, there's no real advantage for being a patreon, also if you don't have some extra money and you're struggling yourself with the money situation, then pls don't donate to me, wouldn't feel like the right thing^^
Also the main reason I put up a patreon now is because I'd love to have a better pc and I also know I would be much more motivated to work on the game, mostly for the photoshop stuff, knowing I don't need to wait 10 minutes to open photoshop, 5 more minutes to open the pic I need to edit and don't have to pray that nothings gonna crash. Seriously, I bet you your toaster has more Ram then my pc...

That being said, here's the link :silly:

https://www.patreon.com/xenonex

Also without promising anything, next update is probably somewhere between next week and end of the month finished, depending on how much my toaster like pc hates me^^
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:53 pm

Take your patreon bucks and go buy some ram then you nerd, it only costs 20 dollars a stick at worst case

Leading a RAM less life is awful and I wish it on no man. I can't contribute but I hope you get enough to at least be able to buy enough for 8GB of RAM.

Unless you are using a laptop without RAM upgrade capabilities in which case I am sorry for your loss.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:34 am

JustAQuinn wrote:Take your patreon bucks and go buy some ram then you nerd, it only costs 20 dollars a stick at worst case

Leading a RAM less life is awful and I wish it on no man. I can't contribute but I hope you get enough to at least be able to buy enough for 8GB of RAM.

Unless you are using a laptop without RAM upgrade capabilities in which case I am sorry for your loss.

Sadly yes, I use a laptop without the possibility to upgrade
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:34 am

Heres hoping you get more pledges. I pledged the 10 dollar teir. Cus i am nice like that.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby XenoneX » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:37 am

RikuHidanza wrote:Heres hoping you get more pledges. I pledged the 10 dollar teir. Cus i am nice like that.

Thx :)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby blaziken » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:06 pm

i dont know if someone mentioned this yet or not
in Lena's case ( BV ) when she is sleeping and you choose to not do anything
the scene will repeat again and again and yeah keep again

and i tried escape fumiko UB scene after the potion is used
on her work time ( despite notice of cant escape )
kinda get 100% and faint and the notice about no stamina looped forever
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby ouricodiscreto » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Hello I thought of some ideas and I liked to shared them.

The first idea was to make a scene complete uware after the scene of Akane and Ririna(or other 2 girls with similiar scene) and have a option after waking up in Akane without her knowing and after 3 days without knowing you were inside her at night you´ll "prank" her by using the growth potion and when she wakes up she tought she´s actually pregnent and would spend the next night in the scholl infarmary, and then you would shrink back to your "original size" by force or by using a reverse potion, and be found by a nurse or another girl.

The second thing I want to mention is the changing room that Mayumi drops you or when you escape Lena when she´s sleeping in the pool,I think there must be an event to that place (dont know if you already though of something especificy?) but there´s nothing to do there by unlocking so it´s kinda empty maybe you could do a scene where you got caught uwanare by a girl changing to it´s swimming suit and you need to escape you could even create a potion to breath underwater for some kinda event.

The last thing i want to mention is another potion that would allow you to control a girl that UB you and you would need that to either go to a new location( if the bus stop was to far away event trought that you walk as fast as the bus :P) or to pick a specific item that you coulnd reach or to clear a path for you like a small rock is blocking or simply to make a girl that´s blocking change locations by talking. I know this ideia will problaby not gonna be implemented(since it´s not what the game is about) but I really like the idea.

Thx for your time to reading this and continue the good work, can´t wait for the next update :)
ouricodiscreto
New to the forum

Postby gretan » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 am

there we go, can only currently afford the $5 tier but you have a patron in me :p glad to see your getting some cash for this work.

one request though if you do stop work on this project for any reason (pressure, time, annoyance etc) please do say, several people I've backed in one way or another have just gone dark with nothing so im super paranoid about it happening nowadays
gretan
New to the forum

Postby IDKimdoingthis » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:05 am

When you have the money to buy a PC, remember to buy a PC, not a laptop.

Also, where does RAM cost 20 $?

In my country is at least 45 $
IDKimdoingthis
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:11 pm

I got in the futa girl in the school then I managed to be shot into the girl she has reverse-sex with, but now I can't seem to get out because I'm oblivious on how. Just seems like luck isn't in my favor. (I'd rather not start over.)

I did do the breast vore stuff with the swimmer, and tried various different times to try and get out/etc. but didn't get the breast milk/whatever item, even though before the latest update I did get it from her after managing to get back to her through the black screen and being breast vore'd again.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby XenoneX » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:52 pm

blaziken wrote:i dont know if someone mentioned this yet or not
in Lena's case ( BV ) when she is sleeping and you choose to not do anything
the scene will repeat again and again and yeah keep again

and i tried escape fumiko UB scene after the potion is used
on her work time ( despite notice of cant escape )
kinda get 100% and faint and the notice about no stamina looped forever

Yes that's fixed

ouricodiscreto wrote:Hello I thought of some ideas and I liked to shared them.

The first idea was to make a scene complete uware after the scene of Akane and Ririna(or other 2 girls with similiar scene) and have a option after waking up in Akane without her knowing and after 3 days without knowing you were inside her at night you´ll "prank" her by using the growth potion and when she wakes up she tought she´s actually pregnent and would spend the next night in the scholl infarmary, and then you would shrink back to your "original size" by force or by using a reverse potion, and be found by a nurse or another girl.

The second thing I want to mention is the changing room that Mayumi drops you or when you escape Lena when she´s sleeping in the pool,I think there must be an event to that place (dont know if you already though of something especificy?) but there´s nothing to do there by unlocking so it´s kinda empty maybe you could do a scene where you got caught uwanare by a girl changing to it´s swimming suit and you need to escape you could even create a potion to breath underwater for some kinda event.

The last thing i want to mention is another potion that would allow you to control a girl that UB you and you would need that to either go to a new location( if the bus stop was to far away event trought that you walk as fast as the bus :P) or to pick a specific item that you coulnd reach or to clear a path for you like a small rock is blocking or simply to make a girl that´s blocking change locations by talking. I know this ideia will problaby not gonna be implemented(since it´s not what the game is about) but I really like the idea.

Thx for your time to reading this and continue the good work, can´t wait for the next update :)

I really like the first one, will definitely make a scene at least similar to that and yes I have plans for the locker room and the pool area, there's going to be a couple girls to interact with but not much in the next update

gretan wrote:there we go, can only currently afford the $5 tier but you have a patron in me :p glad to see your getting some cash for this work.

one request though if you do stop work on this project for any reason (pressure, time, annoyance etc) please do say, several people I've backed in one way or another have just gone dark with nothing so im super paranoid about it happening nowadays

Thanks and yes I will let everyone know if I can't work for whatever reason on the game. I wouldn't also feel right taking you guys money without doing anything.

IDKimdoingthis wrote:When you have the money to buy a PC, remember to buy a PC, not a laptop.

Also, where does RAM cost 20 $?

In my country is at least 45 $

Yeah I won't buy me another laptop also RAM is a bit more expensive for me too^^

ian66613 wrote:I got in the futa girl in the school then I managed to be shot into the girl she has reverse-sex with, but now I can't seem to get out because I'm oblivious on how. Just seems like luck isn't in my favor. (I'd rather not start over.)

I did do the breast vore stuff with the swimmer, and tried various different times to try and get out/etc. but didn't get the breast milk/whatever item, even though before the latest update I did get it from her after managing to get back to her through the black screen and being breast vore'd again.

The RNG really is cruel sometimes on rpg maker, for example Sabrina's chance to pull you in is 25% when you try to push out, got pulled in from start completely one time while testing without getting one of the other 75% options you can get and next test I had the best possible options happen 5 times in a row.

Also yeah there are all kinds of bugs but in the next version every girl has been recoded and some have got some new scenes in order to prevent bugs and if there happen to still be bugs it will be way easier and faster to fix them.
Also I can change the dificulty really easy now so if the update is out and too much people think escaping the girls is too hard I can nerv them way faster than before.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game