Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.1 Update

Postby wind » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:41 am

Great jobs! Have to say that this game is very interesting though it is still a demo.
I enjoys it very much. Hope there are more in next updates. Cheers ! :gulp: :gulp:
wind
New to the forum

Postby q142 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:56 am

olgith wrote:
q142 wrote:Can you guys please list what events are available in current version? When will be update?

Right now you can interact with two girls. The first being Mia (the girl in the bathtub of the house nearest to the hole. She has various scenes, the first being Mia accidentally landing on you and starting the unbirth sequence. You can see them all by doing the following:
Spoiler: show
1. If you succeed in escaping, leave the house and re-enter to find Mia on the bed, speaking with her gives the option to start the bed sequence where she will automatically win if you don't do the right command.
2. Failing to escape the first time results in spending the night inside Mia, starting the school sequence where you are given the option to try to escape. This is actually two fights in one, as succeeding the first one immediately starts the next one in the bathroom (you must beat her in the bathroom if you want to unlock the school entrance, but there is nothing in the school yet)
3. After school is the repeat of the bath sequence, this time she lets you out a little to "play"
4. On the night following, you can freely escape Mia, but don't pleasure her! you'll lose!

The next girl is the girl in the home to the west, She is upstairs on her bed. She has only a single scene, and it is unfinished as of yet. But she shoves you up her ass and you must escape or be sent through her colon (ending there)

XenoneX is a busy fella, he cracked out this update very quickly from the first demo, and has plans much more. But this takes time and he has other responsibilities! Have some patience, putting a date on anything will only cause problems.

Thanks for answer.

Don't rush it ,XenoeX,-fella.
q142
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:34 pm

uh is the dev ok? o.o just wondering if hes ok
Halowinner
Participator

Postby estadio » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:01 pm

any update? ._.
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:58 am

estadio wrote:any update? ._.

Working on it, maybe next week or so but I can't promise.
I didn't had much time the last 2 weeks.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:42 am

XenoneX wrote:
estadio wrote:any update? ._.

Working on it, maybe next week or so but I can't promise.
I didn't had much time the last 2 weeks.

ah dont worry, i rather like good quality game than fast update but poor quality, just focused on the game so the game could be more good , i'll be waiting
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby MetaLion32 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Such amazing games that are coming out lol. First with Shrink Fun and now Shrink EXP it's something quite awesome :D. Though my humble opinion, I did not like the game over scene. It simply implies to me that I have to keep saving every time before I interact with anyone, I hope those are only used for unfinished scenes lol. Another thing I truly liked was the simple dialogue the characters had. Another thing I wish this game had is a willing option, other than simply relaxing. I think it'd be nice to include a "push further" option in order to speed things up. Other than that, it's such a great game. There's definitely potential in this. Take your time for next update!
MetaLion32
New to the forum

Re: Shrink EXP v0.2 Update - Nov. 14. 2017

Postby XenoneX » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:35 am

New update is out, go check it out! :gulp:

Also I'm as always open for any suggestions and every bug report.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby TechniMIND » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:47 am

I checked the forum telling myself " one last check before I sleep. Imagine I find a new update..." And here you are lol
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anomaly89 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:37 am

XenoneX wrote:New update is out, go check it out! :gulp:

Also I'm as always open for any suggestions and every bug report.

having trouble finding the new girls, i only found haruka, any tips you can give me ?
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby nullstuff » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 am

Having a great time so far! I am having trouble finding Sabrina and Lena, though, so a bit of a hand there would be lovely!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:08 am

It took a bit of searching. but here is all the girls I've found (aside from the obvious Mia and Karina).

Haruka:
gain access to the school via Mia (bath girl). Lose to her and escape during school and then move to the far right room (the nursery) and she's in the bed. You need to be small sized. UB

Sabrina:
WARNING, YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE AT THIS FIGHT AND GAME OVER At night, you must be TIN sized and enter the house with the "door is left open". Go upstairs and head for the furthest right room to trigger her event. OV

Rinrin:
In school during the day, she appears to be like the random roaming girls, but is at the far left and upper hallway, she moves distinctly faster than the others. you must be TINY to interract. CV

Tiffani:
Just go to the far right of the map in the morning and wait on the bench for the bus to stop, enter it and try to interact with her, SMALL SIZED. UB

Lena: I have not figured out where this elusive she beast is hiding at, any tips?
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:18 am

olgith wrote:It took a bit of searching. but here is all the girls I've found (aside from the obvious Mia and Karina).

Haruka:
gain access to the school via Mia (bath girl). Lose to her and escape during school and then move to the far right room (the nursery) and she's in the bed. You need to be small sized. UB

Sabrina:
WARNING, YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE AT THIS FIGHT AND GAME OVER At night, you must be TIN sized and enter the house with the "door is left open". Go upstairs and head for the furthest right room to trigger her event. OV

Rinrin:
In school during the day, she appears to be like the random roaming girls, but is at the far left and upper hallway, she moves distinctly faster than the others. you must be TINY to interract. CV

Tiffani:
Just go to the far right of the map in the morning and wait on the bench for the bus to stop, enter it and try to interact with her, SMALL SIZED. UB

Lena: I have not figured out where this elusive she beast is hiding at, any tips?

Awesome! Thanks! How exactly do I make it night, though? When I escape the girls at night, I only seem to get out in the evening.
EDIT: Oops! my mistake. Seems that Karina sleeps a little early.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby TechniMIND » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:36 am

In the house where the blue haired girl lives, interact with the teddy bear, then get inside... Go downstairs and open the vent next to the door. come back tiny size and go upstairs, then interact with the desk
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby estadio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:55 am

DAMN, an update :D :D :D , hope the best for you to develop this game :D :D :D , and thanks for the update
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:13 am

by the way, what the small size event is? and what the tiny size event is?, im stuck at the school and only have to play with the red haired girl
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:03 am

olgith wrote:It took a bit of searching. but here is all the girls I've found (aside from the obvious Mia and Karina).

Haruka:

Sabrina:

Rinrin:

Tiffani:

How are you supposed to enter the the second floor for Sabrina in your tiny form? I can't walk the stairs as I'm too small. It seems to be a requirement.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:20 am

can't wait to check out everything...except the cv not a fan of that...
lich1993
Participator

Postby Hansony » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 am

Could you put in an option to skip the intro?
It's a well done intro but it's pretty long and when you have read it once you are just going to skip trough the text manually anyway so might as well skip past it all together if you could.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scorpi » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:20 am

How do you change the time. Just stand around or do you interact with something
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game