Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.3.1 Update - Jan. 07. 2018

Postby vincentvchaos » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:07 pm

rjgyo wrote:So I got a bug where Ririna's vore scene loops. I don't know if anyone is familiar with that. It only happens when I do nothing but struggle and lick.

I've had something like this happen to me, too, and with others. I know Boobs McKenzie does it, during her sleeping in bed scene. I'll try to get back on later and see if I can recreate it to be more accurate.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:03 pm

Hey guys, first I wanna thank you all for the kind words and support on my down phase, I actually went to 3 psychologists to talk about what happend, the first 2 didn't really care and they just made things worse by allways telling me to not think about suicide, which is understandable that they asked me that but when someone asks you about 10 times in a 1 hour conversation to please not kill yourself it really doesn't help >.>
But now with the current psychologist where I go 2 times a week I feel much better.
Also good news, in 5 days I have internet back at home 8)
And just to keep you guys up to date, as you may know I'm using my phone as a hotspot right now and last month I had about 150mb left so I used it on the last day to search for stuff I need for the game, so in other words I managed to work a bit on the game :gulp:
the week after I get my internet at home back I will have a lot IRL to do but then I can finally start working more on it, but well what probably most of you want to know is how long will it take me to finish the update? If I had to take a guess I would say a week working on it, but not sure.
You can expect the update around the 15th or so.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:15 pm

Hey! It's great to hear you've found some stability and are getting your bearings. Thanks for the update!

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NovaDragn » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:26 pm

Yay Xeon I knew you were strong =] Glad your getting yourself together.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby shaneh28 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:17 am

Is the music in this from a zelda game? it sounds familiar.

Also, sorry to hear you've been having trouble. Hang in there.
shaneh28
New to the forum

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:55 pm

hang on glad life id working out fr you and live life to the fullest
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scarecrow1 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:05 pm

> 15th
> 4th today

Life is good
Scarecrow1
Been posting for a bit

Postby XenoneX » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Scarecrow1 wrote:> 15th
> 4th today

Life is good

Glad to hear that :lol:
Although I have to say it's more likely to be a couple days later because I roughly estimated the update date and the 15th is a thursday, I usually only manage to make some progress on the weekends. If everything works out how I have planned it, the new version should be ready on the 18th in the morning, or I guess for most of you 17th night. (not sure because of the different timezone)
But as I said, only if everything works out good^^

shaneh28 wrote:Is the music in this from a zelda game? it sounds familiar.

I don't think so, all the music I used so far are the rpg maker soundtracks and I don't think they own a license from nintendo but maybe some sound similar.
I want to change the music a bit but that's more a subordinate priority for me right now.
Also thanks :)
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby shaneh28 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:41 pm

XenoneX wrote:I don't think so, all the music I used so far are the rpg maker soundtracks and I don't think they own a license from nintendo but maybe some sound similar.
I want to change the music a bit but that's more a subordinate priority for me right now.

The sound in the cave at the start, specifically, is zelda-esque; maybe it's intentional on the part of rpg maker devs.
shaneh28
New to the forum

Postby Scarecrow1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:53 am

XenoneX wrote:
Scarecrow1 wrote:> 15th
> 4th today

Life is good

Glad to hear that :lol:
Although I have to say it's more likely to be a couple days later because I roughly estimated the update date and the 15th is a thursday, I usually only manage to make some progress on the weekends. If everything works out how I have planned it, the new version should be ready on the 18th in the morning, or I guess for most of you 17th night. (not sure because of the different timezone)
But as I said, only if everything works out good^^

shaneh28 wrote:Is the music in this from a zelda game? it sounds familiar.

I don't think so, all the music I used so far are the rpg maker soundtracks and I don't think they own a license from nintendo but maybe some sound similar.

> two more days
> seen two days later

Posts never change
Scarecrow1
Been posting for a bit

Postby XenoneX » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:46 am

Hey Guys so I just wanted to let you guys know a bit about my current progress on the game, so right now it's looking good so I think I can post the update on this weekend but as you probably know, sometimes things happen and your time is gone, for example your f*ckng boss calls you on your free day and guess what, he most likely isn't telling you to take a week of^^ Sorry just had to get that out ^^;

Btw. The next update is going to be the 0.4 but I guess I will be posting a 0.4.1 a couple days later with bug fixes and stuff. If you're asking yourself why I just don't take a bit longer for the update and then get the bug free version out, here's the answer: I had a pretty long break of working on the game and so I'm basicly not really into what I was wanting to fix and stuff, so to make it clear, I havn't really playtested the game very much, only the new stuff, but it would take me a long time to search for everything that is wrong in this update but probably still wouldn't find everything. So to speed things up I'm going to test it a couple times just to make sure that it works in generell, then get the update out and then I'm correcting the bugs for the 0.4.1 I found in that time and you guys are telling me, so in other words if you don't want to play the version with the chance of having a lot of bugs, wait for the 0.4.1, if you want to help me by testing the 0.4 and contributing the bugs you found I really appreciate it so thank you in advance.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomaly89 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 am

XenoneX wrote:Hey Guys so I just wanted to let you guys know a bit about my current progress on the game, so right now it's looking good so I think I can post the update on this weekend but as you probably know, sometimes things happen and your time is gone, for example your f*ckng boss calls you on your free day and guess what, he most likely isn't telling you to take a week of^^ Sorry just had to get that out ^^;

Btw. The next update is going to be the 0.4 but I guess I will be posting a 0.4.1 a couple days later with bug fixes and stuff. If you're asking yourself why I just don't take a bit longer for the update and then get the bug free version out, here's the answer: I had a pretty long break of working on the game and so I'm basicly not really into what I was wanting to fix and stuff, so to make it clear, I havn't really playtested the game very much, only the new stuff, but it would take me a long time to search for everything that is wrong in this update but probably still wouldn't find everything. So to speed things up I'm going to test it a couple times just to make sure that it works in generell, then get the update out and then I'm correcting the bugs for the 0.4.1 I found in that time and you guys are telling me, so in other words if you don't want to play the version with the chance of having a lot of bugs, wait for the 0.4.1, if you want to help me by testing the 0.4 and contributing the bugs you found I really appreciate it so thank you in advance.

Awesome! Really looking forward to it, and thank you so much for your hardwork on this amazing game. I really hope things are better for you right now and wish you all the best :)
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby frosthunter » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:59 am

No problem my friend
We know you can doit. :D :-D
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 am

We will sniff out any bugs for you! It is the least we can do!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Hey, this might sound a bit selfish, but when you do post the update, can you do the non-packaged version? Like, where it has all the folders and stuff. Those of us with RPGMaker could look into the code and tell you what things are and aren't working, that way it's not just one big wild goose chase on both sides. Plus, it'll help people kind of figure out how certain scenes are supposed to be unlocked or activated, in case we can't seem to get them started, might cut down on people asking how to do everything. I dunno. Just a suggestion. I'll bug hunt all weekend, regardless.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scarecrow1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:16 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:Hey, this might sound a bit selfish, but when you do post the update, can you do the non-packaged version? Like, where it has all the folders and stuff. Those of us with RPGMaker could look into the code and tell you what things are and aren't working, that way it's not just one big wild goose chase on both sides. Plus, it'll help people kind of figure out how certain scenes are supposed to be unlocked or activated, in case we can't seem to get them started, might cut down on people asking how to do everything. I dunno. Just a suggestion. I'll bug hunt all weekend, regardless.

It'd be good to compile it for android too
Scarecrow1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:30 pm

XenoneX wrote:Hey Guys so I just wanted to let you guys know a bit about my current progress on the game, so right now it's looking good so I think I can post the update on this weekend but as you probably know, sometimes things happen and your time is gone, for example your f*ckng boss calls you on your free day and guess what, he most likely isn't telling you to take a week of^^ Sorry just had to get that out ^^;

means that the update comes today/tomorrow or next weekend?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scarecrow1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:06 am

I did wonder if a couple of days later implies from the 17th. So we'd be looking at 19th which is a workday so I'd be hardpressed to see a guy called in on a free day having much time free so I presume it'll be next weekend.
Scarecrow1
Been posting for a bit

Postby XenoneX » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:48 am

Archangel64 wrote:means that the update comes today/tomorrow or next weekend?

I planned to upload it today and then a couple days later the fixed version but I spend my weekend at a friends house so I'm not done with the update yet, however I think I can finish it in the next few days
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:30 am

XenoneX wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:means that the update comes today/tomorrow or next weekend?

I planned to upload it today and then a couple days later the fixed version but I spend my weekend at a friends house so I'm not done with the update yet, however I think I can finish it in the next few days

warte mal, du bist auch ein deutscher?
du hattest geplant es heute hoch zu laden, aber dadurch das du bei nem kumpel warst kannst es erst in den nächsten tagen hochladen, habe ich das jetzt so richtig verstanden? oder kannst du es doch schon heute hochladen?
ich kann dir nicht so richtig folgen, mit dem was du meinst.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game