Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby jacksonorange13 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Lewdghost wrote:
jacksonorange13 wrote:Is anyone else having trouble escaping from the zombie girl, Sara?

Yes, but that's just a case of the odds very much not favoring us with her. Keep trying, it may take in universe DAYS to get out of her but eventually you will get lucky and get out.

probably faster to load your last save and work your way back up to just before entering sara than trying to get out though.

Wonderful. Thanks.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby jacksonorange13 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Draupnir7 wrote:Kaede may be the first time I've ever yelled myself hoarse due to any game. 'Going deeper' six times in a Goddamn row. It'd be better if you just had a result that ended the fight with a loss and told me to go fuck myself. It'd save time, at least.

I feel this on a spiritual level.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby MythicalMochi » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:01 am

Can someone please help, I can't find the recipe for the iron skin potion.
MythicalMochi
New to the forum

Postby slaggaX4 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:21 am

AmazonessKing wrote:Can someone please help, I can't find the recipe for the iron skin potion.

look in the book cases in the room where you mix the portions, just press the interact button and you should get a message for whether you found it or not.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby tarzan123 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:20 pm

About when will the next update be out? not to pressure but i just cant wait for any longer
tarzan123
New to the forum

Postby Zephyre » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:32 am

we kinda just got an update if you consider the time between each update, just be patient
Zephyre
New to the forum

Postby Maxim12312 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:40 am

how to use growth potion?
Maxim12312
New to the forum

Postby bchen3 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:28 pm

I can't find the iron skin recipe in the school. All I could find was the growth potion recipe in the book in the laboratory. The 2 bookshelves inside say that they have no useful books.
bchen3
New to the forum

Postby slaggaX4 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:01 pm

bchen3 wrote:I can't find the iron skin recipe in the school. All I could find was the growth potion recipe in the book in the laboratory. The 2 bookshelves inside say that they have no useful books.

it is in the room, try every bookcase space that shows up it should be in the left most bookcase that is on the right side of the room.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby velvex » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:23 pm

is this game still in dev because i like it and want to see more
velvex
New to the forum

Postby AkromX » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:41 pm

If i get captured by Ayumi, when i escape her i am stuck in her house. the door is locked and there is rats blocking the path in the sewer
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby velvex » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:03 pm

you have to escape here out side of her house
velvex
New to the forum

Postby bchen3 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:30 am

XenoneX,

If you're reading this, have you ever thought of doing bonding levels with each of the characters? For example, successfully making a girl cum can increase their bonding level per time until you reach a certain point where you can unlock a few special scenes and dialogue. Maybe like Mayumi putting you "somewhere else" other than her ass, or maybe Akane or another girl and reaching their ovaries or something (You're already doing testicles, not much difference) or maybe Lena or Yui doing something special and really "ecchi" with their breast and nipples while you're inside them(if a tiny person can go in, maybe other things can too, like a cotton swab or other really thin and tiny things. Then once you reach max bonding level, the girls can give you the choice of either letting you out on their own or escaping on your own just like Mayumi, because they'll know you'll come back sooner or later, if you get my drift. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just a suggestion, but I'd really love it if the game actually develops this.

If anyone says that I got a bit inspired by FGO, then yeah, it's kinda true.
bchen3
New to the forum

Postby gyngekostt » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:01 am

I must say, I always thought of the idea of changing between which area of the girl your hiding in like while Karina is sleeping, she doesn't notice you crawling out of her anus, then maybe she wouldn't notice you crawling into her vagina.

But the idea of becoming closer to the girls sounds awesome.

And just some ideas to get more bonding with the girls:
Pleasuring them during the correct scenes.
Maybe if one of the girls like something special, shall we say like a special flower that only grows in the other world and you bring it to her.

Once again love the idea.

And XenoneX, don't rush anything and take your time, we're just some people with ideas and you do whatever you want.
gyngekostt
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:40 pm

I'm having trouble finding out how to make the Iron Skin potion. I've got the ingredients, but do I need to find the recipe first?
If so, where do I find it?
Nevermind, It's already answered in an earlier post.
Another thing, with Mayumi's sleep scene, the graphics don't quite line up when you get close to escaping.
Lastly, some of the quests in the log won't change to "complete". The Mayumi one where you have to meet her in the store, and the missing crystal piece one. I've done both, but it hasn't changed status.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby yaygara » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:49 am

Can I transfer saves to newer versions?
yaygara
New to the forum

Postby HentaiProdigy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:32 am

I hope there'll be more oral vore scenes added to the game eventually. While I do like unbirthing, the game is a bit oversaturated with it at the moment, at least for my tastes. I especially wish there was a "random" oral scene mixed in there when you run into nameless characters. Regardless of if it's fatal or not, the character never truly dies, and the only punishment you get is to have to walk all the way back there, which is a very small price to pay for more oral vore in my opinion. The scene with Fumiko for example is incredibly nice, with the added struggle compared to Sabrina (which otherwise is also good, just a tad too quick, and of course impossible).

I also did a search for the word oral to see if you had replied to any other requests, and saw that you had a lack for ideas with oral vore (a one year old comment, but still), so while it's only very basic scenarios, rather than complete ideas, here's at least a few:
* Random girl forgot her lunch, see a tiny you, meaning her dinner is served.
* You climb up onto a shelf above a bed with a sleeping girl, trying to reach something (like a window, item or whatever), but lose your balance and fall right into her mouth (guess it would require tiny or micro?)
* A little girl is playing by the beach/park/whatever and sees you, and like little girls do, puts you in her mouth (or an animoo airhead chick, as silly as either case would be)
* You're stuffed up someone's vagoo, and another girl is eating her out. Hold on, or get squirted right into that hungry mouth!
* Same idea as above, but with one of the dickgirls getting a blowjob, much like the Ririna and Akane scene.
* Pissed off lady just not liking you running around her house. She's a mean bean machine and thinks you deserve the worst of fates for your trespassing. Into the mouth you go!
* Fall into something, be it a sandwich, a glass of water/other liquid or whatever, and get unknowingly gobbled up.
* Some science chick in the lab is performing experiments and is doing her own version of an Iron Skin potion, sees you and decides to do a test run.
* And you can of course always do the simple thing and either 1: Give the pervy main character the option to climb into the mouth, much like he can sneak into butts and vaginas, or 2: Let a girl who finds him give him the option of where to go, including getting swallowed.

I hope any of this helps, and definitely hope we'll get more oral vore in the future. Great game regardless. I enjoyed it immensely!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby voraciouser92 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:08 pm

Just how can I go to the beach?
voraciouser92
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:14 pm

TheAlbax wrote:Just how can I go to the beach?

Use the flypaper on the top from the school
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:17 am

Specifically use the paper airplane to go North. You must be one shrunken, instead of largest size. Smallest size won't let you use the airplane. There is one girl that isn't interactable (lying down) and it feels like she may have potential interactions in the future. Since she doesn't react to anything besides saying she doesn't notice you.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game