Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Postby Noxiussss » Thu May 19, 2022 9:27 am

Can someone tag me with where to find the new discord for the next shrin EXP game, of the one who took it over? Or was that also scrapped?
Noxiussss
New to the forum

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Thu May 19, 2022 12:19 pm

Noxiussss wrote:Can someone tag me with where to find the new discord for the next shrin EXP game, of the one who took it over? Or was that also scrapped?

I believe it is shrink island.
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby RemshorQigella » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:12 am

How do I drink the potions?
RemshorQigella
New to the forum

Postby MasterBedwomb » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:22 pm

TheGreatUnknown wrote:
Noxiussss wrote:Can someone tag me with where to find the new discord for the next shrin EXP game, of the one who took it over? Or was that also scrapped?
I believe it is shrink island.

I don't know if there is a self-proclaimed sequel to Shrink EXP, but a couple of more recent shrinking games I'm aware of that are in development include AGiant's remastering of Shrinking Fun, and my creation of Shrink Island.

If you're looking for the former, there's no thread on Eka's for it since it's still in early development and there is no publicly available version yet. However, there is a discord for it nested deep in the original Shrinking Fun thread, which I also have here: https://discord.gg/bGbJGZBWtS

If you're looking for the latter, Shrink Island, I wouldn't call it the "next Shrink EXP game" as its mechanics are more akin to those of Shrinking Fun, but there is a thread for it here on Eka's. It shouldn't be too hard to find by simply browsing the forum, but I'll put the link to it here anyway: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62742
MasterBedwomb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snatched » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:05 pm

JakeMSG wrote: ... but as an idea, here's the links again:

To just the Mod+SaveGallery for this Game: https://mega.nz/#F!7ywSmACA!6XYRjOCeMTKDk8Kp8SEObg
To any future Mods+SaveGalleries for Vore games that I might do in future (I tend to go for Femdom tho): https://mega.nz/#F!mmR2gQDK!M1BAzVsGYpHP3Ywu2-HVEQ
To any Mods+SaveGalleries for Horny games in general that I might do (once again, generally Femdom):
https://mega.nz/folder/a2hkEATT#xKgFEU-o4J43dTlSu7TgRQ

Is there a password for these files?
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby EpicTrade » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:43 pm

Snatched wrote:
JakeMSG wrote: ... but as an idea, here's the links again:

To just the Mod+SaveGallery for this Game: https://mega.nz/#F!7ywSmACA!6XYRjOCeMTKDk8Kp8SEObg
To any future Mods+SaveGalleries for Vore games that I might do in future (I tend to go for Femdom tho): https://mega.nz/#F!mmR2gQDK!M1BAzVsGYpHP3Ywu2-HVEQ
To any Mods+SaveGalleries for Horny games in general that I might do (once again, generally Femdom):
https://mega.nz/folder/a2hkEATT#xKgFEU-o4J43dTlSu7TgRQ

Is there a password for these files?

Password for all of the files is "DRLF4".
EpicTrade
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:05 am

JakeMSG wrote:

Password for all of the files is "DRLF4".

Thank you!!
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snatched » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:26 am

How -exactly- do you get into the lab?
Time of day? Size? Do I need to have a 'something' in my possession?

The walkthrough in this thread says "Now interact with the window to get your quest completed," but I jumped up on the chair as small, tiny, and micro, and I got to the window and it said "This room could be a great help, but how to get in?"

Also, is there a way to pass the time of day while in the school?

(I totally admit am not very good at these games and usually rely on detailed walkthroughs.
Some people really enjoy puzzling things out but for me they are the same kind of frustration
as "why can't my laptop see the network printer?" type of tasks.)

Kudos to the devs though - I am really enjoying the game.
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hook85 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:05 pm

after you read the message about the lab, you have to be micro i believe and talk to the 2 girls that are in the bathroom by the sinks for an event. then get through the next area the event takes you to in order to reach the lab.
Hook85
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:21 pm

What is the keyboard command for dismissing dialogue boxes to view the screen?

What is the keyboard command to "drink" a potion once you made it?

(Again, sorry for the details, I am *NOT* good at figuring things out or poking around for hidden clues.)
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:10 am

Snatched wrote:What is the keyboard command for dismissing dialogue boxes to view the screen?

What is the keyboard command to "drink" a potion once you made it?

(Again, sorry for the details, I am *NOT* good at figuring things out or poking around for hidden clues.)

There is no keyboard command for potions and I'm pretty sure there's none for the dialogue boxes either.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Snatched » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:37 am

Dongers wrote:

Thank you for your reply.
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby XenoneX » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:43 pm

Hello everyone, it's been a while.
As most of you guys know I've been gone for a while.
I had lots of problems irl, some are now solved some are not.
I would have to lie if I said I didn't forgot about this game, this community, the people I worked with and this genre/fetish? in general.
And yes I do feel really bad about it :(
My inbox was full of lovely messages wishing for me to come back which could not make me happier.

I'm sure most of you probably want to know what's gonna happen with the game from now on.
Sadly I don't think I'll be continuing this game due to my rl sittuation currently, which will most likely not change.
The least I could've done is to let yall know even tho a little late.
This does not mean I will 100% never come back to work on the game, just that it is really unlikely.
If I do continue to work on the game again I hope to make higher quality stuff with what I've learned from various jobs I had within the last couple years plus there is AI now which would at least be somewhat useful.
I still have a txt file with like 100 ideas and suggestions or something like that.
Also since a lot of people were asking, yes everyone can take the game and modify/continue it.
I did work a bit on the game after my last post a couple years ago, if I find it I'll upload that but it is unfinished, I remember that the assets were done but the scene scrips are unfinished.

I will also take down the patreon once I figure out which email I used for it.
I never meant to make money with the game and it was just a suggestion from people back when I was active to get away from using a half rotten potato as a laptop.

Thanks to everyone that played the game and helped me out in the past, it almost made me tear up seeing that people still download the game.

Much love -Xenonex
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ashenone » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:01 pm

XenoneX wrote:Hello everyone, it's been a while.
As most of you guys know I've been gone for a while.
I had lots of problems irl, some are now solved some are not.
I would have to lie if I said I didn't forgot about this game, this community, the people I worked with and this genre/fetish? in general.
And yes I do feel really bad about it :(
My inbox was full of lovely messages wishing for me to come back which could not make me happier.

I'm sure most of you probably want to know what's gonna happen with the game from now on.
Sadly I don't think I'll be continuing this game due to my rl sittuation currently, which will most likely not change.
The least I could've done is to let yall know even tho a little late.
This does not mean I will 100% never come back to work on the game, just that it is really unlikely.
If I do continue to work on the game again I hope to make higher quality stuff with what I've learned from various jobs I had within the last couple years plus there is AI now which would at least be somewhat useful.
I still have a txt file with like 100 ideas and suggestions or something like that.
Also since a lot of people were asking, yes everyone can take the game and modify/continue it.
I did work a bit on the game after my last post a couple years ago, if I find it I'll upload that but it is unfinished, I remember that the assets were done but the scene scrips are unfinished.

I will also take down the patreon once I figure out which email I used for it.
I never meant to make money with the game and it was just a suggestion from people back when I was active to get away from using a half rotten potato as a laptop.

Thanks to everyone that played the game and helped me out in the past, it almost made me tear up seeing that people still download the game.

Much love -Xenonex

Your game was my first Giantess game ever! Thx a lot XenoneX! My thoughts are filled with nostalgia when I think about your work! :(
Ashenone
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:40 pm

XenoneX wrote:Hello everyone, it's been a while.(...)

Shrink EXP, and a couple of other shrinking related games (Ex: Shrinking Fun) has been one of my favorite shrinking games out there, and I absolutely love it so much! ❤

It's perfectly reasonable that the project was halted, but still brings me great memories of playing it. ❤
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mark404 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:49 pm

Hey... so... how do I open Fumiko's window? And just to check, it is the locked on at the top of the ladder right?
mark404
Been posting for a bit

Postby derfinn01 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:14 am

you need get inside of her, and leave in the night, after it you can open the window
derfinn01
Been posting for a bit

Postby mark404 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:38 pm

Thanks m8. Crap... that raises a new question... well... I'll try to figure this one out myself... time to find Fumiko...
mark404
Been posting for a bit

Postby mark404 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:28 pm

Sorry to bother you guys again, but where do I get a potion/craft one from?
mark404
Been posting for a bit

Postby MomoDaMouse » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:59 pm

Lovely game, lovely scenes, lovely writing... it's no wonder we want it to be finished. But it's okay if it isn't. Life happens, just stay safe and remember us every now and again. I hope some newer content creators can work on this project in their own time and create a few false diamons. False, cuz this was the first real one~<3
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game