Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby NovaDragn » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Archangel64 wrote:tigersebel, thanks, i ll check it out

Ahh Sorry should of said the requirements >_<
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crox » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:05 pm

stebetojas wrote:hello , how and where to find Sara ?
after flying over the mansion via kaede and escaping her, you will find a house and a tree, in the house you will find sara and in the tree you will find a crystal that changes your size.
Crox
Participator

Postby bluebeast87 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:34 am

don't talk here much how do you get to the Zombie girl?
bluebeast87
New to the forum

Postby Draupnir7 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:32 pm

Kaede may be the first time I've ever yelled myself hoarse due to any game. 'Going deeper' six times in a Goddamn row. It'd be better if you just had a result that ended the fight with a loss and told me to go fuck myself. It'd save time, at least.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cameron995 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:14 am

I was looking through the audiofiles and found Boss Battle themes..does this mean that none of the girls we've encountered so far are actual bosses???!
Cameron995
New to the forum

Postby hershrunkenplaything » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:17 am

Cameron995 wrote:I was looking through the audiofiles and found Boss Battle themes..does this mean that none of the girls we've encountered so far are actual bosses???!

It might just be base RPG maker boss music that didn't get deleted from the files. When you make a new RPG maker game the files auto populate with the base files that it comes with
hershrunkenplaything
New to the forum

Postby AppleSaucer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

can anyone tell me anything about this "thug of war" that i've been reading through the comments, and how can i get it?
AppleSaucer
New to the forum

Postby sviffe » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:49 pm

AppleSaucer wrote:can anyone tell me anything about this "thug of war" that i've been reading through the comments, and how can i get it?

if you go to the beach at daytime ( I think? Maybe afternoon) you will see 2 girls running around. Walk into their path and let them have their way with you. Get inserted into one of em and eventually if you stay inside her long enough they will meet up for some sexy time together.
sviffe
New to the forum

Postby tigersebel » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:35 pm

sviffe wrote:
AppleSaucer wrote:can anyone tell me anything about this "thug of war" that i've been reading through the comments, and how can i get it?

if you go to the beach at daytime ( I think? Maybe afternoon) you will see 2 girls running around. Walk into their path and let them have their way with you. Get inserted into one of em and eventually if you stay inside her long enough they will meet up for some sexy time together.

little correction. it's in the morning not the afternoon. but otherwise you are right
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby LS95 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:10 am

hey, so, I just downloaded the 6.0 update, and as soon as the game window pops up, it immediately crashes. Has anyone else gotten this issue, and how did you fix it? I installed the RTP for RPGmaker XP (pretty sure this used XP, but i can't remember), and tried to run as Administrator, and compatibility mode (for whatever reason), and it just won't stay open.
LS95
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:48 pm

LS95 wrote:hey, so, I just downloaded the 6.0 update, and as soon as the game window pops up, it immediately crashes. Has anyone else gotten this issue, and how did you fix it? I installed the RTP for RPGmaker XP (pretty sure this used XP, but i can't remember), and tried to run as Administrator, and compatibility mode (for whatever reason), and it just won't stay open.

I can help with that since I had the same problem but it also means your rtp not gonna work on you computer unless you do this step for like every game that runs it you have to go to your system in the control panel go to advanced system settings open the settings for performance go to data execution prevention and add the game exe to the list in it just know you have to do this for every game that uses that rpg maker its not a fun fix but well its the best it can get hope this helps a lot
Halowinner
Participator

Postby LS95 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Halowinner wrote:
LS95 wrote:hey, so, I just downloaded the 6.0 update, and as soon as the game window pops up, it immediately crashes. Has anyone else gotten this issue, and how did you fix it? I installed the RTP for RPGmaker XP (pretty sure this used XP, but i can't remember), and tried to run as Administrator, and compatibility mode (for whatever reason), and it just won't stay open.

I can help with that since I had the same problem but it also means your rtp not gonna work on you computer unless you do this step for like every game that runs it you have to go to your system in the control panel go to advanced system settings open the settings for performance go to data execution prevention and add the game exe to the list in it just know you have to do this for every game that uses that rpg maker its not a fun fix but well its the best it can get hope this helps a lot

Yep, that did it!. Thanks a lot man!
LS95
New to the forum

Postby rodiaspa » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Hello!
First of all, know that you are an awesome gamedev! This is definitely my favorite RPG on this website!
Sencondly, I would like to out some bugs:

-After losing against the two beach girls' sex in their house, the options that appear on the next fight are "crawl out of M" and crawl out of A", even though i'm inside only one of them.
-After the option "do you want to climb to her vagina" at Mia's house, it shows the scene where she gets to school. However, when I answer "yes" to "if I want to fight", it jumps to the scene where she gets flustered and run away from her friends, putting down her underwears.

Idk if someone has already outted that bugs. If so, sorry bothering.
Once again, gratz for this awesome game!
rodiaspa
New to the forum

Postby rodiaspa » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Also, sometimes escaping her in her second school scene gets to the first one OR to the second one again.
rodiaspa
New to the forum

Postby rodiaspa » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:56 am

Good afternoon!

A few more bugs:
- Some of Haruka's lines appear as "Mia".
- After some game time, Mia does not appear at morning anymore
rodiaspa
New to the forum

Postby Calvitonks » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:22 pm

rodiaspa wrote:Good afternoon!

A few more bugs:
- Some of Haruka's lines appear as "Mia".
- After some game time, Mia does not appear at morning anymore
Yes is true
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blueordo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:04 pm

Hey just downloaded it, and noticed no option to change the resolution, or fullscreen mode (i know of alt + enter but it doesnt change the size of the game)
Blueordo
New to the forum

Postby rodiaspa » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Hello!
-
Spoiler: show
Erika's classroom(or her house, idk) scene has the little guy going out of her anus in the wrong position(looks like he is actually flying :D)
rodiaspa
New to the forum

Postby jacksonorange13 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Is anyone else having trouble escaping from the zombie girl, Sara?
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lewdghost » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:22 pm

jacksonorange13 wrote:Is anyone else having trouble escaping from the zombie girl, Sara?

Yes, but that's just a case of the odds very much not favoring us with her. Keep trying, it may take in universe DAYS to get out of her but eventually you will get lucky and get out.

probably faster to load your last save and work your way back up to just before entering sara than trying to get out though.
Lewdghost
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game