Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Postby munk » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:35 am

any spoilers on new scenes and how to get to them? thanks...
munk
New to the forum

Postby soline » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:18 am

Absolutely fantastic work! I downloaded V.03 an age ago and rediscovered it in my folders, came across the 0.7 looking for what it was, and consequently played through nearly the whole thing in a solid day.

It's genuinely one of my favourite vore games; hits all the right marks with the vore itself and I love the fact all the characters have completely different attitudes and personalities. Will you be helped, abused, or just straight up ignored? You're just not going to know until it's too late. I definitely look forward to more from you!

Immensely sorry to hear about your changing life circumstances, I know the feeling and I hope they pick up soon!
soline
---

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:43 am

Can you please update the tutorial info and stuff so I can be sure I'm not missing anything?
For the last version, there was a girl I completely missed because she wasn't in the info.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:45 am

After thoroughly investigating the code, I think I've found everything in the new update.
5 New scenes.
Spoiler: show
>>>3 overworld scenes:
1. Size: Small (biggest) Time: Morning
Go to the chair turned sideways, interact with it. as many times as it takes (There's supposed to be an item there, but I didn't get it)
2. Size: Tiny (medium) Time: Evening
There is a girl in the public bath, the large white building in the left side of town. Talk to her.
3. Size: Tiny (medium) Time: Evening
Go to the beach, by taking the plane on the school roof north. There is a girl in the water. Go to the peer and fall down the hole.

>>>2 otherworld scenes:
1. Look closely at the lake in the otherworld. There is a shadow. Interact with it either while it passes you or when it stops for a second.
2. After you successfully survive the first scene, you gain access to this scene. Collect resources from the plants scattered everywhere until you get unlucky.

And their types, respectively: (If you want to find this out yourself, don't click)
>>>overworld:
1. Type: Unbirth
2. Type: Cock Vore
3. Type: Anal Vore

>>>Otherworld:
1. Type: Oral Vore (possibly fatal)
2. Type: Plant Vore (inescapable, fatal)
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:27 pm

TheMastermind wrote:After thoroughly investigating the code, I think I've found everything in the new update.
5 New scenes.
>>>3 overworld scenes:
1. Size: Small (biggest) Time: Morning
Go to the chair turned sideways, interact with it. as many times as it takes (There's supposed to be an item there, but I didn't get it)
2. Size: Tiny (medium) Time: Evening
There is a girl in the public bath, the large white building in the left side of town. Talk to her.
3. Size: Tiny (medium) Time: Evening
Go to the beach, by taking the plane on the school roof north. There is a girl in the water. Go to the peer and fall down the hole.

>>>2 otherworld scenes:
1. Look closely at the lake in the otherworld. There is a shadow. Interact with it either while it passes you or when it stops for a second.
2. After you successfully survive the first scene, you gain access to this scene. Collect resources from the plants scattered everywhere until you get unlucky.

And their types, respectively: (If you want to find this out yourself, don't click)
>>>overworld:
1. Type: Unbirth
2. Type: Cock Vore
3. Type: Anal Vore

>>>Otherworld:
1. Type: Oral Vore (possibly fatal)
2. Type: Plant Vore (inescapable, fatal)

Regaredless of whether this is all or if there is more, Thanks a lot for posting about the scenes you have found.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marethyu » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Whats with the basement place beside the candy shop building?
Marethyu
New to the forum

Postby vincentvchaos » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:01 pm

Marethyu wrote:Whats with the basement place beside the candy shop building?

From a previous post by XenoneX, the basement was supposed to be a "boss" room of sorts, with a girl there that would have multiple scenes, like Fumiko, but more so. Unfortunately, most, if not all, of the data was lost because of a computer crash, and the motivation to recreate those scenes just isn't there. There's hope one day that Xeno will get that motivation back, or make something else like that, but yeah. Right now, nothing's there.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby jacksonorange13 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:55 pm

I can't seem to get the lake event in the otherworld. I wait for her to pass by and mash the interact key and nothing happens. Am I missing something?
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby goldkingpie » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:21 pm

jacksonorange13 wrote:I can't seem to get the lake event in the otherworld. I wait for her to pass by and mash the interact key and nothing happens. Am I missing something?

try corner
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby teslacoil22 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:22 pm

jacksonorange13 wrote:I can't seem to get the lake event in the otherworld. I wait for her to pass by and mash the interact key and nothing happens. Am I missing something?

It was the same for me until I got the hairclip, which is the item you get from the new chair event.
teslacoil22
Been posting for a bit

Postby Abstergosuo » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:39 am

\Shrink EXP v07\Graphics\Pictures\SE_MA_zwichen.png
how to get this scene in game? I asked this question when it was V06,but i still can't get this scene at V07.
Abstergosuo
New to the forum

Postby jacksonorange13 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:38 pm

teslacoil22 wrote:

It was the same for me until I got the hairclip, which is the item you get from the new chair event.

I still can't get the event. Is there a particular size I need to be? Or a time of day?
Last edited by jacksonorange13 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby teslacoil22 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:18 pm

Abstergosuo wrote:\Shrink EXP v07\Graphics\Pictures\SE_MA_zwichen.png
how to get this scene in game? I asked this question when it was V06,but i still can't get this scene at V07.

There are pictures for planned events not implemented yet, along with pictures that no longer appear.
teslacoil22
Been posting for a bit

Re: Shrink EXP v0.4.1 Update - June. 29. 2018

Postby crowtomas01 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:00 pm

darknessblades wrote:
crowtomas01 wrote:I don't know is this has been answered, but is this playable on a mac?

your only option: (the cheapest)
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

then install windows 10 64 bit with decent specs of half/ 1-3rd of your mac's specs.
minimum needed is: 2 core 2 threads 3gb ram 40gb HDD.

Thank you!
crowtomas01
Been posting for a bit

Postby shakey2 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:53 pm

jacksonorange13 wrote:
teslacoil22 wrote:

I still can't get the event. Is there a particular size I need to be? Or a time of day?

In the morning at mid size go to the tile directly up and to the right of the corner where the mermaid swims and face the water. When her shadow approaches spam the enter button like your life depends on it. You might not get it on the first try so if it fails keep trying. Image in spoilers of where you need to be:
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby darknessblades » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:04 pm

there is a softlock when escaping maki, you end up in her house but there are rats in the way of your exit, thus you cannot escape

ps could you add a item that shows what time it it? {easier for bugtesting and finding certain scenes}

and where can i get the hairclip?
and for some reason im unable to trigger the mermaid scene

just noticed it im using 0.6 since there is no download link for 0.7 for some weard reason
darknessblades
Participator

Postby shakey2 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:15 pm

darknessblades wrote:there is a softlock when escaping maki, you end up in her house but there are rats in the way of your exit, thus you cannot escape

ps could you add a item that shows what time it it? {easier for bugtesting and finding certain scenes}

and where can i get the hairclip?
and for some reason im unable to trigger the mermaid scene

just noticed it im using 0.6 since there is no download link for 0.7 for some weard reason

The download link is a mega link near the top of the first post in the section between the dotted lines that says newest update information in red text right above where it says Patreon. The mermaid scene is in 0.7
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby tigercloud » Wed May 01, 2019 8:11 am

shakey2 wrote:
jacksonorange13 wrote:I still can't get the event. Is there a particular size I need to be? Or a time of day?

In the morning at mid size go to the tile directly up and to the right of the corner where the mermaid swims and face the water. When her shadow approaches spam the enter button like your life depends on it. You might not get it on the first try so if it fails keep trying. Image in spoilers of where you need to be:

I would love to see the Mermaid event as well, but you can only enter at the biggest size to the "Other-World". I think I need to go out for at least one time (via Rin), to go inside with any size? But I'm unable to escape Rin, it's to difficult

Does anybody has a save-file for me where I could enter at any size to the other world? Was trying Rin for up to 2 hours but it seems impossible to get out of her =/ (I even had to restart the game since I was stuck)

Edit: I was stupid, I should use the sleep event to get out >.< I managed it! xD

But I'm also unable to see it, nothing happens, even when spamming enter or space at the place you show us. Probably a bug?

Hotfix: I think it would may better if they don't move (so fast) or detect herself if a player is at a neighbor tile? (At the correct size of course)

Also I think this Bug is maybe because you need 2 Events, since the Mermaid is 1 tile to far away to trigger the event with the Action-Button, may the Ghost-Event is broken? Sorry for breaking in your game, but I was able to start the even by putting the Mermaid-Character onto the walk able area and set the even to start. I think the issue is the Ghost-Event... If you like to talk with me about the just send me a note^^

Awesome Game so far <3 Thanks for making it

Found the Bug:

I made the Ghost-Event visible and found out why I was unable to trigger the Mermaid Scene. I ran into the Slimes before, so the time changed to night time (from morning)... But the Shadow-Sprite of the Mermaid still moved (It should not move when the event is inactive), the Ghost-Event didn't moved (correct)!
On my next try:
I removed some Slimes to get to the Mermaid without changing the Daytime, so I arrived at morning, then the event was moving with the Mermaid-Shadow and I was able to run the event! So you have to get through the slimes without run into them, if you do, you have to sleep again. The Moving-Mermaid-Sprite is a bug and should not there at night^^ Since it confuses

lol I suck at Videos but here you see the moving mermaid at night and the not moving event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjh4RD6 ... e=youtu.be
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby Trylington » Fri May 03, 2019 7:55 am

Would it not be possable to add an elf to the otherworld? Just a suggestion.
Trylington
New to the forum

Postby slaggaX4 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:31 am

Is there any chance of getting more story/character building with the girls instead of just more and more different events?
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game