Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.1 Update

Postby ginesgerald » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:53 am

This is absolutely amazing! A real gem foudn here, the way you go about the daily lives and set up a scenario is golden! The struggle system is nice but I only done a little bit so far. Keep up the great work, huge fan immediately!
ginesgerald
New to the forum

Postby ginesgerald » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:53 am

This is absolutely amazing! A real gem foudn here, the way you go about the daily lives and set up a scenario is golden! The struggle system is nice but I only done a little bit so far. Keep up the great work, huge fan immediately!
ginesgerald
New to the forum

Postby nullstuff » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:29 am

Love this game! At first I thought the struggling mechanics were straight from shrinking fun, but then I realized I was mistaken; this is more of a puzzle than anything else, and it's quite a challenge! I especially love the scene where a single false move gets you swallowed all the way back up! Love the anal vore, by the way, it's my favorite and I'm excited to see the rest of the scene! Do you have any plans for fatal vore, perchance?
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby larxx » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:08 pm

How do I play this game I do not have the tool?
larxx
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:38 pm

larxx wrote:How do I play this game I do not have the tool?

Extract the game from the zip (or rar) file, copy the .dll file from the previous version if you have it and finally download the rpg maker xp rtp from here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
DevS098
Participator

Postby mugel90 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:55 am

More anal vore please! :D Oral is just so boring...:L
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:33 am

So apparently you made it so there are no scenes for double shrink and shrink? (Because all the doors can't be opened now with just shrink, and thus you can't get into any of the houses.)

So I put my vote to nipple vore, but it seems that will never win. (If you do ever make nipple vore, I'd recommend a very large / huge breasted woman for it.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby olgith » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm

ian66613 wrote:So apparently you made it so there are no scenes for double shrink and shrink? (Because all the doors can't be opened now with just shrink, and thus you can't get into any of the houses.)

So I put my vote to nipple vore, but it seems that will never win. (If you do ever make nipple vore, I'd recommend a very large / huge breasted woman for it.)

Fear not! the vote was only for ONE of several characters XenonX is compiling for the game! Though he has not deferred exactly what the content will be as of yet, it is very likely he will include all of the listed poll options at some point in the future. And yes I would also agree with a very well endowed woman as the owner of said Nipple!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:45 am

First off, thank you for such wonderful content! In fact, between you and generalr, I'm feeling rather inspired to try my hand at game making. I am curious, though... where exactly did you get the image of the shrunken guy that you use? I'm finding plenty of pictures that could be modified into giantess pictures, but no good ones for tiny guys...
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby anyany » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:35 am

So is there a place where you can grind levels because i'm getting rekt by everyone?
anyany
New to the forum

Postby larxx » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Voted for nipple vore would like to see it with micro men eventually aware or not aware.
larxx
New to the forum

Postby Date Masamune » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:07 pm

I wish there was a way to vote for all of them because I don't mind any of them.

I voted for Oral vore
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby q142 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:59 am

I can't run it, it keeps asking RGSS-RTP standard, only game.exe and config are extracting, I also copied dll from previous version. Help.
I already installed RPGVXAce_RTP if that's matter.

Updated
Okay I figured it out, just erased Standard in config where RTP1=Standard

So that's it for now, a girl in bathroom, a way to make her in bed, unesceapable school and anal vore without any continuation for now? Or is there a way to get in window in a cracked wall?

Good game, but controls suck, would be better to play it with mouse. Also in Shrinking fun there are levels and shit, on the other hand in this game getting out of girl vagina is way easy, no 96->89 drop bullshit like in Shrinking fun, so it is good that both ways exist, but still I'd prefered if controls were made on mouse.

Will you add bbw milfs (thicc or a little bit chubby, but not straight up fat please if you do)?

Also would be better if a guy in default phase of height was bigger/taller than what now.

Anyway fun game.
q142
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:04 pm

I'm sad to see unbirth is fourth place in the poll right now.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Eh, I voted for Nipple vore, but only because the game already has an unbirth scene. Get some variety, then more scenes of the same type, yanno.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anomaly89 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:06 am

empatheticapathy wrote:I'm sad to see unbirth is fourth place in the poll right now.

you and me both :(
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby XenoneX » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 am

Okay guys, so I'm now home for a couple hours so I had the time to read your comments and thoughts on the game and I will quickly answer them here.

Why is the game not working?
It's my fault because forgot something to add in this version and will update the download links when I have time.
(Quick solution: Open the Game.ini and remove the "Standard" from the line "RTP1=Standard", if this still doesn't work you can copy paste the rgss102e.dll from the first demo in the game folder and it should work)

Why no Screenshots?
Didn't had the time :lol:

Nipple / Breast vore?
I put nipple and breast vore in different sections for the pol because I think that I will make scenes with only breast vore and others with only nipple vore but there could also be a scene with a girl for breast vore but then picks you out of her cleavage and starts with nipple vore.

Will there more scenes with mia?
Probably Yes, but later on and you will not get the scene in her house.

Battle mechanics?
For everyone who's interstet, the battle system actually isn't really a battle it's more like a multiple choice game or like a puzzle, there are some choices that makes you loose in an instant but if you're not swallowed completly you can escape if you make the right turns. (There are no levels)

Scenes for your other sizes?
Yes there will be scenes for the other hights but the first 3 scenes will be at "normal" size.

Game inspired?
I texted with generalr and we both had the same opinion that the goal of these games are basicly only to give out content and inspire others. (the tiny guy pictures are the hardest to find so most part of them are only made with photoshop)

For the Pol I will wait untill the end of this weekend untill I close it, and because it got asked a couple times, only because your fav. isn't the most voted doesn't mean that it will not be in the game, it just means that the next version will 100% have what is most voted.

Also thanks for the kind words and opinions, it's so nice to see you guys beeing intressted in what I made so far.

~ XenoneX
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Can you add more save slots in the next version of the game? I 'm the kind of player who has one save game for every interesting scene, but with just 4 save game slots I used them up very quickly,

Voted for unbirth, but unbirth, anal vore and futanari cock vore would all be very good in my opinion.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby q142 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Can you guys please list what events are available in current version? When will be update?
q142
New to the forum

Postby olgith » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:17 pm

q142 wrote:Can you guys please list what events are available in current version? When will be update?

Right now you can interact with two girls. The first being Mia (the girl in the bathtub of the house nearest to the hole. She has various scenes, the first being Mia accidentally landing on you and starting the unbirth sequence. You can see them all by doing the following:
Spoiler: show
1. If you succeed in escaping, leave the house and re-enter to find Mia on the bed, speaking with her gives the option to start the bed sequence where she will automatically win if you don't do the right command.
2. Failing to escape the first time results in spending the night inside Mia, starting the school sequence where you are given the option to try to escape. This is actually two fights in one, as succeeding the first one immediately starts the next one in the bathroom (you must beat her in the bathroom if you want to unlock the school entrance, but there is nothing in the school yet)
3. After school is the repeat of the bath sequence, this time she lets you out a little to "play"
4. On the night following, you can freely escape Mia, but don't pleasure her! you'll lose!

The next girl is the girl in the home to the west, She is upstairs on her bed. She has only a single scene, and it is unfinished as of yet. But she shoves you up her ass and you must escape or be sent through her colon (ending there)

XenoneX is a busy fella, he cracked out this update very quickly from the first demo, and has plans much more. But this takes time and he has other responsibilities! Have some patience, putting a date on anything will only cause problems.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game